Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Reach Magazine Offers American Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Reach Magazine Offers American Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates (4771 Views)

My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / PTDF Gives Scholarships To 60 Nigerian Undergraduates In Norwegian University / International Scholarships For African Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reach Magazine Offers American Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates by mezkan: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
Welcome to The Reach Magazine.  The college or university of your dream is here! 

Planning for a post-secondary education can be a challenge. 

Use this site as a guide to the college or university in the United States of America that could be the answer to your quest to study abroad. 

The information found on this website will allow you to contact the institution of your choice. 

For more information on how to qualify for Scholarships, visit http://www.thereachmagazine.com/

Leave your comment and information and we'll get back to you soon. GOOD LUCK!
Re: The Reach Magazine Offers American Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduates by PeterP(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2009
Please, I want to apply for a scholarship in any University within or outside Nigeria. Please I need help. Thanks in Anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Futy Post U.m.e./d.e. Online Screening Registration For 2009/2010 Session. / Futy Post Ume Result Is Out / UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.