Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> (3965 Views)

D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by sharpguys: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2008
OLU MAINTAIN NEEDS PLASTIC SURGERY TO BE TALLER
it has been reported that olu from the yahozee fame has been begging certain girls to be in his videos in order to UPgrade HIS character in nigeria but word has gone round and most girls in the know are turning the yahozee star down, COS OF HIS SHORT SIZE olu and friend tell alot of white lies(9that gurl just said she want to Bleep me lol) on the internet and to friends and would be groupies to keep him in the spotlight cos he is nothing to write about the pint size artist.

Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by snazzydawn(f): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2008
and your point is?
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by Raymond88(m): 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2008
The point is he's short! Bleep!! tongue
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by snazzydawn(f): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
okay, he is short, so what? did he create himself?
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by Shokoloko(f): 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2008
the person who started this thread is a hater. the person(s) is jealous of the guy's overnight success and is trying make a mountain out of nothing. Seun pls check the kind ofthreads posted here. review them before posting them. I'm tired of haters. And @ poster. you're talking abt short, i wonder whatyou look like. since you're so good at posting pics, post some of yours and let's make a fair comparison. Get a life. Next!!!
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by donchichi: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2008
@Poster

Read my status line. You are forgiven smiley
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by Raymond88(m): 2:06am On Mar 06, 2008
snazzydawn:

okay, he is short, so what? did he create himself?
No, but that doesn't stop me from saying HE IS SHORT!! Bleep!!!
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by snazzydawn(f): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2008
Raymond88:

No, but that doesn't stop me from saying HE IS SHORT!! Bleep!!!

Okay, thank you. NEXT!!!!
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by PrincessMo(f): 11:50pm On May 01, 2008
Ma man is two/three inches shorter than me.
Wut's rong with short?
LEAVE THE MAN BE!!! cheesy
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by tpia: 3:24am On May 02, 2008
I didnt know the guy was short, but what kind of plastic surgery can make someone taller, by the way.

anyway, he should take heart. Even Hollywood has short stars like Tom Cruise.

Olu Maintain should date beautiful tall ladies, since he wont have any problem getting them, being famous and all.

na today?
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by uchetobi(f): 3:41pm On May 06, 2008
one of the numerous unnescessarythreads *hisses*
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by TOYOSI20(f): 8:15pm On May 06, 2008
tpia:

I didnt know the guy was short, but what kind of plastic surgery can make someone taller, by the way.

anyway, he should take heart. Even Hollywood has short stars like Tom Cruise.

Olu Maintain should date beautiful tall ladies, since he wont have any problem getting them, being famous and all.

na today?

True.
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by Busta(f): 3:41pm On May 07, 2008
Is there some kinda plastic surgery for "shortness"
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by tngtech(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2008
guy ur brain don dirty
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by Dextiny(f): 2:32pm On May 08, 2008
God made him that way,
So plssssssss let him be, and
moreover he is a
famous guy.
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by mohsmiley(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2008
FREE DAT GUY IM DON HAMA. WAITIN BE UR OWN SELF. U NO TRY.TAIKA grin grin
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by MrCrackles(m): 3:24am On Aug 27, 2009
Daft thread!
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by Bestglo(f): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
Short or tall, his pocket is loaded
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by joyli: 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2009
Thank u Abi o make una let the guy rest
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by prinzx(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2009
sharpguys:

OLU MAINTAIN NEEDS PLASTIC SURGERY TO BE TALLER
it has been reported that olu from the yahozee fame has been begging certain girls to be in his videos in order to UPgrade HIS character in nigeria but word has gone round and most girls in the know are turning the yahozee star down, COS OF HIS SHORT SIZE olu and friend tell alot of white lies(9that gurl just said she want to mess me lol) on the internet and to friends and would be groupies to keep him in the spotlight cos he is nothing to write about the pint size artist.
so? at least he's richer than your dumb 'need to enlighten' skull
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by brothlover: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2010
@busta, yeah its called"GROW QUICK"lolll
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by shotster50(m): 4:00am On Mar 23, 2010
What a retarded post.
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by maskuraid(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2010
blame it on d booze grin grin
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by meridiandr: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2010
Plastic surgery is very in demand in all countries especially those who are in the showbiz. People who are desiring to have this procedure must be aware of the side effects and the wrongness it may brought them. Since it is used to enhance the beauty of the people, it is also a medium to boost the morale of one.
Re: Olu Maintain Begs For Plastic Surgery <no More Yahozee> by googles: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2010
is it olu maintain's height the video girls want or their money

who cares if he is the dwarfiest dwarf as long as hez capable

even those rug rats in the name of Aki nd pawpaw get chics all the time

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Is Such A Disgrace To The Music Industry / Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Go On Romantic Late Night Stroll In New York (photos) / !8+ VIDEO: #bbnaija, Tboss Shows Off Her Fresh And Massive B.utt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.