Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade (1304 Views)

I Sold My Son To Buy Cocaine –bishop Peller (Pictured) / Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
A cleric, Prophet Elikanah Ajibade, who was charged to court on Tuesday and was remanded in prison, for alleged physical abuse of his son for attending a church service against his instruction, has denied reports that he asked the boy to roll on hot coal ashes.The boy who is now in the care of JWC staff, reportedly left home for the new year eve service on Monday, December 31, 2012, in a church which was not his father’s. The father, a Cherubim and Seraphim prophet at Okinni, a town in Egbedore Local Government area of Osun State, had earlier told his son who is his late wife’s third son not to go to any other church for the service to usher in a new year.

It was gathered that Prophet Ajibade, in annoyance, went to the church, rudely interrupted the service and brought David out, lashing him with strokes of cane. Despite efforts and pleas by members of the church, Salvation Army Church, Okinni, to rescue the hapless boy, the father continued his lashing.

Narrating his ordeal, David disclosed that his maltreatment in the hands of his father, stepmother and stepbrother, began with the demise of his biological mother. “When we got home, my dad, his wife and her son descended on me. They tied my hands with a rope and started beating me mercilessly”.

With tears streaming down his cheeks, David Ajibade said, “after beating me, my stepmother locked my me and my father inside and took the key away. Then my dad continued to beat me and when he was tired, he ordered that I should be rolling on hot ashes”.

But Prophet Ajibade would justify his inhuman treatment of his own son claiming he was fond of running away from home for years. He said, “he used to run away for weeks and would come back himself.On his last deed which got me angry, he ran away for one week”.

informationng.com gathered that the father had never reported his son as missing to the police thus rendering his excuse untenable. The father further stated that he decided to punish the boy because of the tension and anxiety he went through and the problems he encountered while looking for the boy but denied his son’s claim that he asked him to roll on hot ashes.

Confirming the arraignment in court, the Police Public Relations Officer in Osun State, Mrs Folasade Odoro, said that the operatives of JWC were administering proper care and medical treatment on the boy in their custody.

http://naijamayor.com/why-i-maltreated-my-son-prophet-elikanah-ajibade-photo/
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
A man who claim to be a prophet of God can be this cruel.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
OmG!
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by Goshen360(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lord have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by advocate666: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
The face of Christianity.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666: The face of Christianity.
This is not Christianity, Did Jesus show this example? why twisting things up? angry
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by Bella3(f): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Are you sure the man is stable? We are talking oe his own son here!
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by aadetoyin(f): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
This has nothing to do with Christianity, the man is just an evil person. Y would anyone be this wicked
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: Are you sure the man is stable? We are talking oe his own son here!
That's a good question, i find it hard to believe that a Father could treat His own son in such a manner, even if He is not religious.
A fatherly heart is loving but this case is like a total hate from a Father.... shocked
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2013
aadetoyin: This has nothing to do with Christianity, the man is just an evil person. Y would anyone be this wicked
With the look of thisngs, if this man have the oppotunity, He can eliminate this little boy. The hate is much i can't believe it! angry
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
plappville:
With the look of thisngs, if this man have the oppotunity, He can eliminate this little boy. The hate is much i can't believe it! angry

and he is a prophet

what spirit is leading him to do this ?
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by JeSoul(f): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Sister P'ville, nor vex ehn. I took the pic out. Too much for NL 'family friendly' goal. Users can click the link to see it. Muchos gracias, I mean merci beaucoup.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
JeSoul: Sister P'ville, nor vex ehn. I took the pic out. Too much for NL 'family friendly' goal. Users can click the link to see it. Muchos gracias, I mean merci beaucoup.

Its all ok, you're doing your job perfectly!!!
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
frosbel:

and he is a prophet

what spirit is leading him to do this ?

I no know ooo, the man dey disgrace Himself not Christ.. grin
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by advocate666: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
plappville:
That's a good question, i find it hard to believe that a Father could treat His own son in such a manner, even if He is not religious.
A fatherly heart is loving but this case is like a total hate from a Father.... shocked

[size=16pt]eloi eloi lama sabachthani[/size]
[img]http://mayyoufindstrength.files./2010/04/christcrucified.jpg[/img]
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666:

[size=16pt]eloi eloi lama sabachthani[/size]
[img]http://mayyoufindstrength.files./2010/04/christcrucified.jpg[/img]

I will call on the moderators to ban you for this..... !

Where is Jesoul, Manmustwac, oya, arrest this heathen for He is offending me....grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by advocate666: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
plappville:

I will call on the moderators to ban you for this..... !

Where is Jesoul, Manmustwac, oya, arrest this heathen for He is offending me....grin grin grin grin

Yes, like hitting the nail on the head. Hurts a lots.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by Goshen360(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
^^^ Please, there're things you need to understand here, I mean as per this thread. It's un-human to act like the man in the story not to talk of being a called 'christian'. We have people of the opposite religion that also kill in the name of boko haram. Shall we then say there're no good one among them? Certainly not. You don't have to distort this thread, please.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666:

Yes, like hitting the nail on the head. Hurts a lots.

Not @ all, you didn't get the joke.... grin grin But wait oo, It seems today is the HEATHEN's day....... shocked

An heathen hitted my car today, a minor accident, but if not for Christ, He would have spent some euros from His pocket for scratching my car.
He was surprised, i let him go, He didn't know why. Something He could have taken serious if he was in my shoe.
Same goes to you....i will have nothing against your intentions....You dey only dey wound yourself ...

Stop following me Heathen's......or you will have a choice to join me grin grin grin
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by advocate666: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2013
plappville:

Not @ all, you didn't get the joke.... grin grin But wait oo, It seems today is the HEATHEN's day....... shocked

An heathen hitted my car today, a minor accident, but if not for Christ, He would have spent some euros from His pocket for scratching my car.
He was surprised, i let him go, He didn't know why. Something He could have taken serious if he was in my shoe.
Same goes to you....i will have nothing against your intentions....You dey only dey wound yourself ...

Stop following me Heathen's......or you will have a choice to join me grin grin grin

Maybe it's a joke to you but I can tell you that JeSoul takes such matters extremely seriously. That is why she removed the pics in the op. A picture is worth a thousand words and what makes christians lose their heads are photos that show their true colours.

Wait until JeSoul sees your "joke" complaint and see her ban me for ...ehm... any reason her brain can think of actually. Rules are not made for the godly anyway.

Your story about car accident shows that the godly infection of your being is reaching critical levels. Europe is not Nigeria that you settle things by the roadside. So if you had an accident, especially one that wasn't your fault, there is insurance to cover it. Maybe you don't have car insurance and instead of admitting that, decided to credit Jizz-Us with your illegal act. If the other guy didn't have car insurance, then you were aiding and abetting unlawful and probably a criminal act by letting him go. Something which your religion frowns upon.

Don't worry about me. The protection of Satan can never let any godly harm befall me.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by Bella3(f): 10:21am On Jan 25, 2013
advocate666:

Maybe it's a joke to you but I can tell you that JeSoul takes such matters extremely seriously. That is why she removed the pics in the op. A picture is worth a thousand words and what makes christians lose their heads are photos that show their true colours.

Wait until JeSoul sees your "joke" complaint and see her ban me for ...ehm... any reason her brain can think of actually. Rules are not made for the godly anyway.

Your story about car accident shows that the godly infection of your being is reaching critical levels. Europe is not Nigeria that you settle things by the roadside. So if you had an accident, especially one that wasn't your fault, there is insurance to cover it. Maybe you don't have car insurance and instead of admitting that, decided to credit Jizz-Us with your illegal act. If the other guy didn't have car insurance, then you were aiding and abetting unlawful and probably a criminal act by letting him go. Something which your religion frowns upon.

Don't worry about me. The protection of Satan can never let any godly harm befall me.
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

#speechless
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:30am On Jan 25, 2013
I wonder why some people bother commenting @ all undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2013
advocate666:

That photo is not a true color of CHRISTIANITY, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF SUCH CRIMEs FROM atheist all over the world.
The issue here is the kind of heart the father has. I think the picture was removed because the child was not clothed.
Nothing more you are the one reading meanings to it.

And for the accident, It just shows You know nothing grin.....Insurance is an obligation here..You can't drive your car without Insurance...
I stated it was a minor one, so it didn't warrant me going to my insurance, the man wanted to but i was not interested.
This made him surprised. You can't scratch someone's car here and HE allows you to go.
I hear you sir!
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by advocate666: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
plappville:

That photo is not a true color of CHRISTIANITY, THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF SUCH CRIMEs FROM atheist all over the world.
The issue here is the kind of heart the father has. I think the picture was removed because the child was not clothed.
Nothing more you are the one reading meanings to it.

And for the accident, It just shows You know nothing grin.....Insurance is an obligation here..You can't drive your car without Insurance...
I stated it was a minor one, so it didn't warrant me going to my insurance, the man wanted to but i was not interested.
This made him surprised. You can't scratch someone's car here and HE allows you to go.
I hear you sir!

You christians are very good at making excuses for every evil your kind commit. You even make excuses for your murderous mysogynist god. So I am not surprised by you calling "unchristian", an act committed by a leader and overseer of a christian congregation. If you people can't emulate your leaders, who will you copy? Satanists?

Coming to the accident, You first said that the man would have "spent some euros from His pocket". Now you are saying that the man wanted to go through insurance. How could he have spent from his pocket if wanted to go through insurance? You don't make sense. So either you lied about this whole episode or you have something to hide from the authorities for refusing to go through insurance but instead letting a faulty party go free, prefering driving a scratched car and crediting Jizz-Us with your inefficacy.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by deebrain(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
plappville: A man who claim to be a prophet of God can be this cruel.... shocked shocked shocked

The man can NEVER BE a prophet of God. Its only his claim.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
advocate666:

You christians are very good at making excuses for every evil your kind commit. You even make excuses for your murderous mysogynist god. So I am not surprised by you calling "unchristian", an act committed by a leader and overseer of a christian congregation. If you people can't emulate your leaders, who will you copy? Satanists?

Coming to the accident, You first said that the man would have "spent some euros from His pocket". Now
you are saying that the man wanted to go through insurance. How could he have spent from his pocket if
wanted to go through insurance? You don't make sense. So either you lied about this whole episode or
you have something to hide from the authorities for refusing to go through insurance but instead letting a
faulty party go free, prefering driving a scratched car and crediting Jizz-Us with your inefficacy.

You can take it anyhow you like. I am not here to force it on you. I was right so i should decide if i want the paint work to be pulished or not. The man was asking me what we should do. He didnt mention Insurance.
I know He wanted to solve it with me because, when you take issue like this to indurance. You pay nothing, but becareful, they will increase your bills the upper yr. Thats why people do not take minor accident to Police or Insurance. They settle it friendly with cash.

I have witnessed two occasion like this before. So stop getting me wrong. I am through with this subject. Treat the thread or you call it bye. Thanks you.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by advocate666: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
^^^ see vex.
Re: Why I Maltreated My Son – Prophet Elikanah Ajibade by plappville(f): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
advocate666: ^^^ see vex.
Your♪♪♪ no fit make me vex na.

(1) (Reply)

Satan Appeared In The Body Of A Lady At Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) / The Founda Of Jehovah's Witnesses Was Occultic ~with Picture Evidence~ / The Issue Of Tithe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.