Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Saw This Recently Abt Majek Fashek, N Lik 2 Share - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saw This Recently Abt Majek Fashek, N Lik 2 Share (936 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This Recently Abt Majek Fashek, N Lik 2 Share by Konsult07(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
Fashek Runs Mad?

Despite all effort to reinvigorate the dwelling career of this reggae legend,Majek Fashek, it’s obvious that he needs serious attention spiritually and otherwise.
reggae legend was sighted staggeringand murmuring some inaudible at Ogba area of Lagos. Veteran reggae artist, Majek, no doubt is now a shadow of his former self, the once handsome looking, bubbling fellow is now in a pitiable condition.

He is now mentally unstable and sources say he is already in rehab but from a recent report, the ‘Send Down the Rain’ crooner is not getting any better. A source informed www.nigeriafilms.com that he was spotted last Friday at Ogba, Ikeja Lagos clutching his guitar, staggering with a cigarette in his mouth, murmuring incoherent words. Though, he resides at Gowon Estate of Egbeda area of Lagos, his mission at Ogba was not known.

“Fashek is gone; I’m not sure any kindof rehab will bring him back. He messes up in the estate; he drinks and staggers around with crowd gathering around him. He’s dried up. He has body guards and a deep blue jeep, but most times, I think he sneaksout of the house and ends up misbehaving. The first time I saw him, I thought he was a mad man. He’s gone!,” said a source who reside close to him.
http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/photos-living-dead-majek-fashek-runs-mad/

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian’s Health Scare: 5 Fast Facts You Need To Know / Britian's Got Talent Contestants Dance To Iyanya's "Kukere"&dbanj's Oliver Twist / Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Without Make Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.