Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Britian's Got Talent Contestants Dance To Iyanya's "Kukere"&dbanj's Oliver Twist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britian's Got Talent Contestants Dance To Iyanya's "Kukere"&dbanj's Oliver Twist (950 Views)

Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics / Iyanya Kukere Concert: Pictures From The London Concert / Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britian's Got Talent Contestants Dance To Iyanya's "Kukere"&dbanj's Oliver Twist by aijaydiva(f): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2013
I saw this video and i was stunned! These dancers known as CEO dancers WOWed the crowd as they danced to iyanya's kukere and dbanj's "oliver twist" at the britian's got talent contest. The african dance is just something else. I am so proud to be a nigerian.
Watch the video here...
http://youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=XzWE54VRVTI

1 Like

Re: Britian's Got Talent Contestants Dance To Iyanya's "Kukere"&dbanj's Oliver Twist by UncleJJ(m): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
aijaydiva: I saw this video and i was stunned! These dancers known as CEO dancers WOWed the crowd as they danced to iyanya's kukere and dbanj's "oliver twist" at the britian's got talent contest. The african dance is just something else. I am so proud to be a nigerian.
Watch the video here...
http://youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&v=XzWE54VRVTI

grin Naija no dey carry last !
Re: Britian's Got Talent Contestants Dance To Iyanya's "Kukere"&dbanj's Oliver Twist by 1ndidi2(f): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
kissDat was tight mehn!
Re: Britian's Got Talent Contestants Dance To Iyanya's "Kukere"&dbanj's Oliver Twist by aijaydiva(f): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
I keep watchin over and over again cheesycheesy
Re: Britian's Got Talent Contestants Dance To Iyanya's "Kukere"&dbanj's Oliver Twist by chiejik(f): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
;DNice

(1) (Reply)

SO SWEET: Paris Jackson Calls Dad (michael Jackson) An Incredible Father [PIC] / Photos: Chika Ike Shaves Her Hair For #5 Million / Tupac Shakur's Aunt Makes Fbi's 'most Wanted' List For Terrorism, Robbery Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.