Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British (589 Views)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / When A Born Again Christian Is Sex Starved / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 25, 2013
A new report from the think tank British Future (pdf) looks at what it means to be British. Among a wealth of fascinating data, the poll conducted for the organisation finds that just 7% of Britons agree that being Christian is an important attribute for being British
http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2013/01/only-7-percent-think-being-christian-is-important-for-being-british

Another silent blow for Nigerian christians who take christianity too seriously. The country that brought you christianity is throwing christianity away and progressing. Britain is among the most advanced countries especially in education (no. 6 in the world).
Re: Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by Lovethywilbedon: 4:28am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03: A new report from the think tank British Future (pdf) looks at what it means to be British. Among a wealth of fascinating data, the poll conducted for the organisation finds that just 7% of Britons agree that being Christian is an important attribute for being British
http://www.secularism.org.uk/news/2013/01/only-7-percent-think-being-christian-is-important-for-being-british

Another silent blow for Nigerian christians who take christianity too seriously. The country that brought you christianity is throwing christianity away and progressing. Britain is among the most advanced countries especially in education (no. 6 in the world).

And so what?.
Re: Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 25, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: And so what?.

Read again

Logicboy03:

Re: Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by Lovethywilbedon: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Read again

I have done that. Now answer my Question.
Lovethywilbedon: And so what?.
Re: Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: I have done that. Now answer my Question. I have done that. Now answer my Question.

Go troll somewhere else smiley
Re: Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by Lovethywilbedon: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Go troll somewhere else smiley
Please tell me the title of your NEXT thread.
Re: Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by Lovethywilbedon: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2013
Please hasten up and give us 15 more "USELESS THREADS" before today runs out.

1 Like

Re: Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by advocate666: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Please hasten up and give us 15 more "USELESS THREADS" before today runs out.

He is making a killing of the godly and that is paining you. I am sure you would rejoice if a fatwa is placed on his head.
Re: Only 7% Of The UK Think That Being Christian Is Important For Being British by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
advocate666:

He is making a killing of the godly and that is paining you. I am sure you would rejoice if a fatwa is placed on his head.

They cant take the fact that their god is shrinking everyday

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Little Foxes!!! / African Pope: Campaign Posters For Cardinal Turkson Of Ghana Emerge In The Vatic / Is April Fool Not A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.