Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! (8037 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos) / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Shows Off His Toned Physique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by siobahn: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2013
Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adeolu Adefarasin!

Happy 50th birthday to the Senior Pastor of the House on the Rock Churches, the Convener of the largest gospel music concert 'The Experience', a man of Excellence, Pastor Paul Adefarasin! God bless you Sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Gboliwe: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2013
My Pastor!
A great man!
A timely blessing!
God bless Pastor Paul Adeolu Adefarasin.
God bless HOTR
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by siobahn: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2013
MODs, can you allow this get to the front page please? If other pastors birthdays can make front page, certainly this should. Thanks
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Gboliwe: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Seconded!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
^I've submitted it to the supermods. Cheers.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Gboliwe: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Thank you
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by FrenchyL(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Happy birthday Sir.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by omarky(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Happy birthday to him. D pix is 4nny........, is he another spartacus? Why did he posed with sword? Anyway, wishing him d very best of life
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by zangiff(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2013
happy birthdat Sir
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Dygeasy(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2013
Happy birthday to him.

Also my IMAM's birthday is tomorrow. Sheikh Muhktadar Alekuwodo.

Should I expect a frontpage headline? Thanks mods!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Paulipopor: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2013
Happy birthday great man of God. Has the word in his mouth.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by OVIEZ: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Happy Happy Birthday Pastor Paul!!! Thanks for being such an inspiration.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by crazygod(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2013
He is holding a sword. It must have a significance. But what is it? Hmmmmm. (Checking out nairaland while taking a poo)
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by DaGeeNius1(m): 10:37am On Jan 26, 2013
Happy Birthday Pastor Paul Adefarasin......may GOD'S Blessings continuosly reign in you life!!!!!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by fibscomillion(f): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2013
Happy birthday to a great visionary your obedience to the call gave birth to people like us.

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by bigfat01: 11:24am On Jan 26, 2013
why the sword in his hands..he wants to get rid of the boko-harams i guess ...

Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by LaPink: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Happy Birthday Pastor Paul.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by ignis: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Happy Birthday my mentor.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by OmerianConsult: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
Loaded years sir. Pls bring Women of Faith to ur concert this year.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by kiyosaki1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
Happy Birthday,keep giving hope 2 the hopeless.Surely, something is about to happen
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Limaoscar: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
Happy birthday to him. D pix is 4nny........, is he another spartacus? Why did he posed with sword? Anyway, wishing him d very best of life
Good Question, the Sword is a type of the word of God.....Ephesians 6:17.
If He were posing with a Lamb that will also have its meaning
If He were posing with a Lion that too will have its own meaning
If He had a dove in His hands that will mean something
If He posed with a Lamp that too will be significant...

The Bible is loaded....I love that Book!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by mikijagga(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Happy Birthday pastor. God bless u sir for the inspiration you have been to so many all over the world. We love you dearly
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Odunnu: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
Happy b'day Sir.
Pastor Paul is one pastor with the total package, so is my senior Pastor too.
God bless you.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Limaoscar: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
I heard It was quite a Solemn, phenominal and epoch-making occasion at the Communion service held at the Imposing Rock Cathedral Yesterday in Lagos Drawing attendance from Siblings, Octogerian Mum, The 1st Lady of Lagos State,Pastors, Representatives of Various ministries,organisations supported by HOTR and Industry Captains amongst several others from the UK and the US.

Tomorrow is the appreciation day at The Rock Cathedral. I wish Pastor Paul a very blessed Birthday and renewed energy for the work ahead.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Leboska(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2013
Happy Birthday sir.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by Ideyontop: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN OF GOD!!! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGHTEN YOU,GUIDE YOU,PROTECT YOU AND PROVIDE FOR YOU AS YOU FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE ON EARTH.HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR.I LOVE YOU!
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by texazzpete(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
Limaoscar: I heard It was quite a Solemn, phenominal and epoch-making occasion at the Communion service held at the Imposing Rock Cathedral Yesterday in Lagos Drawing attendance from Siblings, Octogerian Mum, The 1st Lady of Lagos State,Pastors, Representatives of Various ministries,organisations supported by HOTR and Industry Captains amongst several others from the UK and the US.

Tomorrow is the appreciation day at The Rock Cathedral. I wish Pastor Paul a very blessed Birthday and renewed energy for the work ahead.

You modern day Christians and ostentation sef...why not just say 'Christians' instead of regaling us with the lofty status and nationalities of the people in attendance?
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by lateef4me(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2013
I was always bless listening to his messages . God bless you and increase you from strength to strength ...
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by AceVentura: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
HBD Sir.
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by seyi360(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
Dygeasy: Happy birthday to him.

Also my IMAM's birthday is tomorrow. Sheikh Muhktadar Alekuwodo.

Should I expect a frontpage headline? Thanks mods!
. WHo is Sheikh Muhktadar Alekuwodo
Re: Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Paul Adefarasin! by ifihearam: 12:27am On Jan 27, 2013
seyi360: . WHo is Sheikh Muhktadar Alekuwodo

Terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assemblies Of God Nigeria National Youth Day 4-10 June 2007 / Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.