Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" (8077 Views)

What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / 10 Reasons Why GOD Allows Suffering On His People / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by HardMirror(m): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Below is a "perfect" explanation to why God does things that seems unjust or evil to us humans.
winner01:
God can do anything He wants to do.

He can flood the earth and no human will be alive to question Him.

He can do anything with the works of His hands.

He created Man and can destroy what he created, and will still be just and holy in comparison to a human being destroying a phone which he did not create.

If He decides to destroy the world today and create another Universe, none can question Him.

Humans can only question God on one condition: And that is if they asked to be Created.

But we didnt ask to be created. God only created us for his pleasure.

God is and will continue to be God no matter what we say or do. No matter how proud humans get. No matter How much we try to reduce Him to a man so we can judge Him. No matter how much we try to wish Him out of existence.

God will always be God.

Makes sense right?
Yes it does, but why should we still question God? Why is it important?

It is still important because humans have found that using a supreme creator as a motive for killing, stealing, raping, slavery, genocide, greed, segregation, racism, etc always gives total control of religious adherent.

When we question "God" we actually question the validity of the supposed message, principles, commandments of this "God"

It is to be assumed that no one Knows God, else we would be confronted with millions of contradicting claims all from individuals who claim to have heard from God.

2 brothers in the church go to meet the pastor claiming God said sister Rose is their wife. This happens a lot in churches. So who did God really speak to?

There are hundreds of religion all claiming to have heard from the Supreme Being, so who is telling the truth?

Supposed evil men do and claim God commanded them to do, how should we justify them? Cos it is stamped by "God commanded it?" How?

We would keep questioning and querring "God" because men lie and manipulate.

In truth has anyone heard from God or we are the gods and we speak for ourselves in the name of God.

Winner01, you made a lot of sense here and for the first time, I applaud you. I don't hate you guys, but I hate that you fail to see the whole picture.

You fail to investigate the history of your religion and fail to see the possibilities of it being cooked up. Yet you don't fail to see this flaw in islam or other religions. So why spare yours and dissect the faults in others

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by winner01(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2016
I did not start off as a Christian. I just wanted to live my life and be good. I didnt want any name tag, be it christian, atheist, free thinker etc. I just wanted to be human.

I realized I was terribly wrong and that even the world will never leave you be.

I made my little research and I found out that no worldview measures up to christianity. I found out that there have been deliberate attempts to cover up the truth by proclaiming gospels similar to that of christianity, writing books which are similar to Biblical contents, omission and mistranslations of scriptures e.t.c. all in a massive bid to cover up something.

If it was cooked up, then the God of the Bible will appeal to our every desires.

I may not be comfortable about the standards put forth by God, I may not be comfortable about the compatibility of an all loving God and the existence of evil, but it wont do me any good either if I decide to wish Him out of existence. I can only try to find out what is true and what is not.

The fact that you were taught some things as a kid does not make it necessarily wrong. You were taught many other things in school too. I believe that you should do your research and make your findings on which is factual.

I would have loved to engage you further, but I got a deadline to meet over the next couple hours. Maybe later in the evening.

Peace.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by theoneJabulani(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
No offense but if I was yahweh, I would do a better job as God

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by KingEbukaNaija: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:
I did not start off as a Christian. I just wanted to live my life and be good. I didnt want any name tag, be it christian, atheist, free thinker etc. I just wanted to be human.

I realized I was terribly wrong and that even the world will never leave you be.

I made my little research and I found out that no worldview measures up to christianity. I found out that there have been deliberate attempts to cover up the truth by proclaiming gospels similar to that of christianity, writing books which are similar to Biblical contents, omission and mistranslations of scriptures e.t.c. all in a massive bid to cover up something.

If it was cooked up, then the God of the Bible will appeal to our every desires.

I may not be comfortable about the standards put forth by God, I may not be comfortable about the compatibility of an all loving God and the existence of evil, but it wont do me any good either if I decide to wish Him out of existence. I can only try to find out what is true and what is not.

The fact that you were taught some things as a kid does not make it necessarily wrong. You were taught many other things in school too. I believe that you should do your research and make your findings on which is factual.

I would have loved to engage you further, but I got a deadline to meet over the next couple hours. Maybe later in the evening.

Peace.

Good response , the pic made alota sense . Go ahead with your work , don't let them slow you down .

I'll take it from here . cool

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by HardMirror(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:
Ok, what I wish to be too now.

I don't think this is enough for you to pick up religion. We can't be free from the influence of religion. In fact that is why it is such a hot topic even to those of us who have stopped believing

I made my little research and I found out that no worldview measures up to christianity.
your opinion which I respect, but you do know many others don't agree with you on this

I found out that there have been deliberate attempts to cover up the truth by proclaiming gospels similar to that of christianity, writing books which are similar to Biblical contents, omission and mistranslations of scriptures e.t.c. all in a massive bid to cover up something .
Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me rather than fact. I absolutely see nothing to try and hide from humanity. What if I say christianity is trying to cover up the powers of traditional worship in Nigeria. Does that make traditional worship the true way? Everyone is only trying to promote his niche or take advantage of it for selfish reasons.

[quote] If it was cooked up, then the God of the Bible will appeal to our every desires.
For real?
It is IMPOSSIBLE to create a God that appeals to EVERYONE'S EVERY desires. Haba! Not possible. But it is possible to have a religion that fits the desires of the leaders. I think christianity is one. It can be taken advantage of to control people.

it would be childish to wish God out of existence, but highly reasonable to investigate if God is behind your religion. Has god really spoken to anyone, ever, or we hear ourselves and say it's God?

absolutely, the bible God seems man made to me, not real. Based on experience

Peace.
Winner01 this is how I prefer we discuss issues, let's keep it matured.
Same here, I am also busy so would not be able to reply as I really want to.

I appreciate your points.

But I still think they are erroneous.

You said christianity would have been all appealing if it was man made. You seem to ignore points I raised in my OP, could moses not have invented the so called instructions from god? Just like mohammed also did in his time? My point is did anyone truely hear from God?

We both know man can invent stories and myths to serve certain purposes. So why shld we not consider that too?

Hope you understand now.

13 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by HardMirror(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Good response , the pic made alota sense . Go ahead with your work , don't let them slow you down .

I'll take it from here . cool
I prefer winner01's maturity. I won't be responding to you so you can keep your opinion, except you are also winner01 then you should please stick to the matured way he has presented his arguments so far. Not here for mockery

5 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by KingEbukaNaija: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2016
HardMirror:

I prefer winner01's maturity. I won't be responding to you so you can keep your opinion, except you are also winner01 then you should please stick to the matured way he has presented his arguments so far. Not here for mockery

Your responses will determine if I'd be mature about it or not . Give me stupid responses , I'll mock you - its that simple . If you don't believe it , check my top threads about Christianity I don't discuss childish topics

https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists

https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible

https://www.nairaland.com/2954512/anyone-explain-partial-rapture-fully

https://www.nairaland.com/3064187/christians-dialectic-telekinesis-gods-given

https://www.nairaland.com/3031728/reasons-why-god-not-subject

You can ask me questions on this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/3220590/questions-god-bible-christianity-bring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
HardMirror:
Below is a "perfect" explanation to why God does things that seems unjust or evil to us humans.
Makes sense right?
Yes it does, but why should we still question God? Why is it important?
It is still important because humans have found that using a supreme creator as a motive for killing, stealing, raping, slavery, genocide, greed, segregation, racism, etc always gives total control of religious adherent.
When we question "God" we actually question the validity of the supposed message, principles, commandments of this "God"
It is to be assumed that no one Knows God, else we would be confronted with millions of contradicting claims all from individuals who claim to have heard from God.
2 brothers in the church go to meet the pastor claiming God said sister Rose is their wife. This happens a lot in churches. So who did God really speak to?
There are hundreds of religion all claiming to have heard from the Supreme Being, so who is telling the truth?
Supposed evil men do and claim God commanded them to do, how should we justify them? Cos it is stamped by "God commanded it?" How?
We would keep questioning and querring "God" because men lie and manipulate.
In truth has anyone heard from God or we are the gods and we speak for ourselves in the name of God.
Winner01, you made a lot of sense here and for the first time, I applaud you. I don't hate you guys, but I hate that you fail to see the whole picture.
You fail to investigate the history of your religion and fail to see the possibilities of it being cooked up. Yet you don't fail to see this flaw in islam or other religions. So why spare yours and dissect the faults in others

Obviously you seem not to be getting the point that guy made. Let me make more clear to you.

1. The creator never consulted you to seek for your permission before creating you.

2. you never had any agreement with him before he created you on how he should treat you in life for you to have the grounds to say he failed in the agreement.

3.His primary aim of creating is not to please what he created.

4.You are not permitted to take away the life of another person because you are not the owner of life. Both your life and the other person's life are owned by God and he has the right to take back the life he has given and there is nothing you can do about it than rant.

5.You can go ahead to scream how cruel and evil God is but to him, life is just running according to the purposes for which he created it.

Let me make a small analogy with animals even though its not exact with God because we are not creators like God.
Animals may have the same bad perception about human in their kingdom considering the rate and manner we kill them on daily basis. To them, we are cruel and evil but to us humans, they are just serving the purposes for which they are meant for in our pot of soup, in our business lives etc

You are just a creature therefore It is not even your standards that makes God a creator.
you can only cry, yell, rant, make noise and display all sorts of anger and denials about him but all those things starts and ends with you. It doesnt change who he is. He remains the creator and runs the universe.

6. You are seeing God as your colleague or partner who stands on the same platform with you and therefore should be judged like you. Too bad bro. GOD IS NOT YOUR COLLEAGUE, HE IS YOUR CREATOR.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by cloudgoddess(f): 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
honourhim:

Obviously you seem not to be getting the point that guy made. Let me make more clear to you.

1. The creator never consulted you to seek for your permission before creating you.

2. you never had any agreement with him before he created you on how he should treat you in life for you to have the grounds to say he failed in the agreement.

4.You are not permitted to take away the life of another person because you are not the owner of life. Both your life and the other person's life are owned by God and he has the right to take back the life he has given and there is nothing you can do about it than rant.

5.You can go ahead to scream how cruel and evil God is but to him, life is just running according to the purposes for which he created it.

Let me make a small analogy with animals even though its not exact with God because we are not creators like God.
Animals may have the same bad perception about human in their kingdom considering the rate and manner we kill them on daily basis. To them, we are cruel and evil but to us humans, they are just serving the purposes for which they are meant for in our pot of soup, in our business lives etc

You are just a creature therefore It is not even your standards that makes God a creator.
you can only cry, yell, rant, make noise and display all sorts of anger and denials about him but all those things starts and ends with you. It doesnt change who he is. He remains the creator and runs the universe.

6. You are seeing God as your colleague or partner who stands on the same platform with you and therefore should be judged like you. Too bad bro. GOD IS NOT YOUR COLLEAGUE, HE IS YOUR CREATOR.
Explain how you are certain that any of this is true, and not just a primitive human-made concept of what God is. These are a lot of extraordinary claims and thus they require extraordinary evidence.

Also, explain why the character you have just described should be judged as "good" by human standards if, going solely from what you've just written, he embodies everything we consider "bad" (selfish, uncompassionate, inconsiderate, uncaring). Why should anyone consider him good when he appears to possess the same traits as the devil?

6 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by KingEbukaNaija: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
honourhim:

SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
honourhim:

Basically U Saying We Humans Don't Have That FreeWill In Which Ur Religion Claim We Have!! And By The Way God Created Us For What?? Pleasure?? Remember Mary??

No Free Will Again!!

So Now Its Not Devil That Take Away Life Tell Me More??

People God Failed The All Loving God Test Now He Can Kill However He Wishes!! Now I Know Why He Love The Smell Of Burnt Flesh grin

Were Is The Free Will U Preach About Hypocrite

So God Ain't Our Father Again So All Those Pastors Had Been Lying That They Talk To God ?? WHAT Is This Personal Relationship Christians Claim To Have With God cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by HardMirror(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
honourhim:

You are the one missing the point.

What creator?

You believe God spoke to moses to murder people but you don't believe God did same for mohammed? That is my point.

Evil abounds because men do evil to each other using God as a cover. And such stories are applauded in the churches because we believe a God approved of those evils.

So how do we know moses and the rest heard from God?

I personally believe men just use the name of god to justify their evil intents.

That is the point. Read and understand

13 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by hopefulLandlord: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
All gods are man-made, it doesn't matter what names they call them

8 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Explain how you are certain that any of this is true, and not just a primitive human-made concept of what God is. These are a lot of extraordinary claims and thus they require extraordinary evidence.

What is there to explain again?
Were yoou the one that chose to be created?
Did you have any agreement with God before he created you on how he will treat you on earth?
Are you the one that gave life to yourself?
if God's primary aim of creating us is to please us then there wouldnt have been evil at all and all other things that makes us uncomfortable.

cloudgoddess:

Also, explain why the character you have just described should be judged as "good" by human standards ?

Human standards? Your approval or disapproval of God's character is irrelevant to his person.

cloudgoddess:
if, going solely from what you've just written, he embodies everything we consider "bad" (selfish, uncompassionate, inconsiderate, uncaring). Why should anyone consider him good when he appears to possess the same traits as the devil?

what you described there is not what he is but you and your co-travellers in atheism will always choose to see everything bad about him. For us who loves him we know that God is so good and that his goodness spreads to everyone including you people. You can only continue to live in denial of this but your denial of it is also irrelevant.
Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Also, explain why the character you have just described should be judged as "good" by human standards if, going solely from what you've just written, he embodies everything we consider "bad" (selfish, uncompassionate, inconsiderate, uncaring). Why should anyone consider him good when he appears to possess the same traits as the devil?

Why would anyone be able to identify you physically as cloudgoddess when you possess the same physical traits as every other woman?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by winner01(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Basically U Saying We Humans Don't Have That FreeWill In Which Ur Religion Claim We Have!! And By The Way God Created Us For What?? Pleasure?? Remember Mary??

No Free Will Again!!

People God Failed The All Loving God Test Now He Can Kill However He Wishes!! Now I Know Why He Love The Smell Of Burnt Flesh grin

So God Ain't Our Father Again So All Those Pastors Had Been Lying That They Talk To God ?? WHAT Is This Personal Relationship Christians Claim To Have With God cheesy grin

your responses here does not answer the issues i raised.

In my point number one, you failed to tell me whether God consulted you before creating you.

In point number two you failed to tell me if you had agreement with him on how he will treat you on earth.
in the next point you failed to tell me whether you own your life.
Obviously you failed to provide proper answers to my submissions. Pls do the needful and answer me accordingly. For now you are just playing around those points i made.

Now let me attend to the your responses even though they are not coherentwith my points that you were responding to.

Lilbrown007:

[/b]

There is no absolute freedom anywhere in this world and this has always been my stand. You are given the freedom to choose what to do and face whatever be the consequences or benefits of your choice. You cant choose to do something and choose not to suffer the consequencies. This is what the bible portrays about man and his freedom right from the garden of Eden. Adam and Eve were free to make their choices and they faced the consequences of their choice. If your view about freewill is different from the one in the scriptures then you are on your own with the pastors that are telling you something else.
Again i said that God created us for various reasons.
Lilbrown007:

No Free Will Again!!

[/b]

I ve already answered this.

Lilbrown007:

]

The devil does evil but he succeeds only where God allows him. Take the case of Job for example, he sort God's permission before he could bring evil upon Job. And like i said before, God created everything for various reasons. God created Lucifer who later became the devil. In Isaiah 45;7 God said that he creates good and evil. And that he created everything.

Lilbrown007:

[/b]

Where did God say in the scriptures that he is an all loving God who cannot kill or destroy? Did the scripture from Genesis to Revelations portray him as such? Right from the bible times God has always taken lives as he wishes so what are you talking? You are just using what some preachers told you to measure God here rather than what is written in the scriptures. At another time when it is convenient for you then you will use what is written in the old testament to attack his person. Stop playing games bro. If after reading God's acts in the old testament and you come here to say this it means you are being hypocritical. If God wanted to pretend to be all good to man then he wouldnt have even inspired the writings of the old testament and even the entire scripture as it is now at all. But he doesnt pretend about his dealings with man/his creatures. He wants us to know about how he deals with us both positive and negative.

Lilbrown007:

]

You have a different view about this which is not consistent with what is in the scriptures so pls go and reconcile your views.

Lilbrown007:

[/b][/quote]

God is our HEAVENLY FATHER. Does that make him your colleague or one you can rub shoulders with and judge him like yourself?.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin Jesu In One Night Christians Just Change Their Views cheesy

4 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:
grin Jesu In One Night Christians Just Change Their Views cheesy

The ones you ve been interacting with in the past still maintains their stand. You just met a christian with a different stand from theirs. Thats just the simple truth. I dont do follow-pastor christianity. I read my bible.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
honourhim:

The ones you ve been interacting with in the past still maintains their stand. You just met a christian with a different stand from theirs. Thats just the simple truth. I dont do follow-pastor christianity. I read my bible.
So U Agree We Humans Don't Have Freewill??

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
All gods are man-made, it doesn't matter what names they call them

consolation prize.
Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lilbrown007:

So U Agree We Humans Don't Have Freewill??

what do you mean by freewill again? Freedom to live your life anyhow you like without any consequences? There is no such thing bro

2 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by cloudgoddess(f): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
honourhim:

What is there to explain again?
Were yoou the one that chose to be created?
Did you have any agreement with God before he created you on how he will treat you on earth?
Are you the one that gave life to yourself?
if God's primary aim of creating us is to please us then there wouldnt have been evil at all and all other things that makes us uncomfortable.

Human standards? Your approval or disapproval of God's character is irrelevant to his person.

what you described there is not what he is but you and your co-travellers in atheism will always choose to see everything bad about him. For us who loves him we know that God is so good and that his goodness spreads to everyone including you people. You can only continue to live in denial of this but your denial of it is also irrelevant.
In church the congregation screams "god is good all the time" for hours on end. My question isn't "what does god think of our opinions." It's, how can he be judged as "good" like you are saying, if he is clearly not by any consistent human standard? There is a blatant contradiction that needs to be addressed.

Should we create a new definition of "good" that also includes "selfish, careless, lacking empathy, & dictator-like"? Or do you agree that people should stop saying god is good & start saying, "god is bad but i still follow him"? Surely that would be more accurate.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 26, 2016
honourhim:

what do you mean by freewill again? Freedom to live your life anyhow you like without any consequences? There is no such thing bro
So God Controls All Our Actions Or What??
Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 12:34am On Jul 26, 2016
cloudgoddess:

In church the congregation screams "god is good all the time" for hours on end. My question isn't "what does god think of our opinions." It's, how can he be judged as "good" like you are saying, if he is clearly not by any consistent human standard? There is a blatant contraction that needs to be addressed.

Should we create a new definition of "good" that also includes "selfish, careless, lacking empathy, & dictator-like"? Or do you agree that people should stop saying god is good & start saying, "god is bad but i still follow him"? Surely that would be more accurate.

Same goes to you.
Atheists and their likes usually claim that God is bad/evil just as you are doing. How can he be judged as bad or evil by human standard when his good works abound both in the bible time and now?.
Should we re-define the meaning of bad to include his goodness that abound everywhere from generation to generation?

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 12:42am On Jul 26, 2016
HardMirror:

You are the one missing the point.

What creator?

You believe God spoke to moses to murder people but you don't believe God did same for mohammed? That is my point.

I

I don't believe that God spoke to Mohammed and that's why I don't give my time to read about him. You believe God spoke to his prophets in the bible that's why you and your fellows are always engaging us in argument over our belief.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by davien(m): 1:36am On Jul 26, 2016
Hardmirror I tip my hat in respect for replying winner01 and kingebukasblog.

I do so mainly because those two have degraded into nothing but bloggers and "like" chasers on nairaland who keep proping up empty topics and liking each others filth even to the extent of creating extra accounts to do so.

Rather pet my dog than make a lengthy reply to either one.

13 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by Edybleketara: 5:33am On Jul 26, 2016
honourhim:

Ur points would have made sense if there is actual proof dat ur God exist.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by hopefulLandlord: 6:17am On Jul 26, 2016
davien:

I do so mainly because those two have degraded into nothing but bloggers and "like" chasers on nairaland who keep proping up empty topics and liking each others filth even to the extent of creating extra accounts to do so.

I thought I was the only one who noticed

7 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by kashamyanat: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2016
theoneJabulani:
No offense but if I was yahweh, I would do a better job as God
pls elaborate, what u mean by this statement.
Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by HardMirror(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2016
davien:

Lol
Those guys are bunch of jokers. If jesus is real and hell is real, I doubt they would make it to heaven. Cos jesus no send them to be mocking and lying up and down

4 Likes

Re: MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" by honourhim: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2016
Lilbrown007:

So God Controls All Our Actions Or What??

It seems you are not reading my posts well. Go through my responses to you again. This time read throughly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Jesus Christ Crucified? / The Prayer Of The Righteous Is A Delight To God But The Wicked's An Abomination! / Hope In God In Hopeless Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.