Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Mathemathical Love Letter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mathemathical Love Letter (1939 Views)

"Akpos Love Letter" (very Very Funny) / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! / Funny Love Letter (picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathemathical Love Letter by diddy4(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2006
My Dear Love, Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart,it differentiated. My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if i do so,you can integrate me.
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by tolutope(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2006
the girl gotta calculate d sum of ur love grin divided by the equation of ur wallet,
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by spikelord(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2006
tolutope:

the girl gotta calculate d sum of your love grin divided by the equation of your wallet,

Then we are talking about the real and confirmed Naija girl here!
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by akani(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2006
This na wah oooooo!
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by furlee(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2006
grin Teeth don break Ooooooooooooooh grin grin
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by drealnoni(f): 3:47pm On May 11, 2006
men who would want to date a geek,he'll be no fun at all
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by diddy4(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2006
@ drealnoni

trust me, he will be fun. when he starts disecting your boobs with diamonds and analyzing the area of the space between them. lol
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by ck14real(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2006
thats sooooooooo good just dont send it to a science student or else u are looking for trouble cos her reply will send u on your heels. tongue grin
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by micklplus(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2006
very niceeeeee joke here ! I think i will from now be mathematical in approaching babes ooooooooooooo.
Cheers cheesy
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by manakins: 11:28am On May 12, 2006
angry This shows that mathmatics is very boring and u cant even use it to express LOVE.HOPE U ARE NOT MATMATICALLY well,, /, /, ,./ lipsrsealed
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by ARareGem(f): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2011
Nice joke smiley
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by Drkul(f): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2011
kip it up
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by Nelson6(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
nice one . .so mathematical
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by lysaa(f): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
So genius. .I like it. wink

diddy4:

@ drealnoni

trust me, he will be fun. when he starts disecting your bosoms with diamonds and analyzing the area of the space between them. lol
LOL are u trying to say geeks are intelligent fools?
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by Oluwatosin678(m): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2011
The lady suppose to know that the angle of her legs when with you will be 90 degree and you cock will always focus no centre of gravity to form a very good intersection.Lol
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by bright007(f): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2011
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by dani1luv: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
Oshee, see permutation and combination
Re: Mathemathical Love Letter by lysaa(f): 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
?Na there Dani maths reach this semester. .Erm dani, when u go enter 200L? tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

If Women Ruled The World / Mr And Mrs Bill Gates / I Copied Dis Joke From My Granny's Archive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.