Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? (1230 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by dipo2much(m): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2008
THEY SAID ALL KIND OF NONSENSE.
SAID IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR US TO BEAT AC-MILAN AT SAN SIRO.
NOW THEY ALL COVER THEIR HEADS IN SHAME.

TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED STRONGLY THAT WE COULD BEAT AC-MILAN AT SAN SIRO: I LOVE YOU

TO THOSE WHO THOUGHT WE COULDNT DO IT: YOU OWE US AN APOLOGY

THE REAL MEN WOULD APOLOGISE,THE COWARDS WILL SAY RUBBISH, LISTEN TO THEM
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by ituen(m): 12:09am On Mar 05, 2008
U guys deserved the win

well done

at least, i'll eat my words for once
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by toba1909(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2008
Lol,
Different threads for the GUNNERS.
It's good to make possibility out of impossibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by FBS: 7:43am On Mar 05, 2008
I have never really liked Adebayor, but yesterday, he was fantastic. I score him 20/10. grin, he was just too much. surely he is a Nigerian, forget the R behind the Adebayo_

wouldn't say I hate Arsenal but they can be heart breakers. They loose when you expect them to win.
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by tosinadeda: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2008
Me i no fit shout o
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by ayusman16(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2008
Trust them they've started saying we played against old men! Always giving stupid and dumb excuses when we win.
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by idupaul: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2008
WE ARE HERE, Even though I can never like Arsenal or anything it stands for , I must still commend Arsenal for the wonderful game they had last nite , Arsenal proved it was a world class team and I envy them for that, Arsenal is now baptized and confirmed and deserve some respect.

@ ayusman

so u r a gunner , hmmm or is it dumber . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by unclebros: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2008
it was not about the goals alone
no english premiership club has ever beaten Ac milan at home, guess what? the young gunners did it yesterday
no italian team has ever knocked out arsenal before in champions league: guess what? we maintained the record
we did not only scored the goals but we played the game the way it had never been played at San ciro

Gunners for live
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by eteteuduak(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2008
I stick to the gun cause I am a GUNNERS FOR LIFE!!!

Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by femib26(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2008
dipo2much:

THEY SAID ALL KIND OF NONSENSE.
SAID IT WOULD BE EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR US TO BEAT AC-MILAN AT SAN SIRO.
NOW THEY ALL COVER THEIR HEADS IN SHAME.

TO EVERYONE WHO BELIEVED STRONGLY THAT WE COULD BEAT AC-MILAN AT SAN SIRO: I LOVE YOU

TO THOSE WHO THOUGHT WE COULDNT DO IT: YOU OWE US AN APOLOGY

THE REAL MEN WOULD APOLOGISE,THE COWARDS WILL SAY RUBBISH, LISTEN TO THEM

Like the defeat of goliath by david, all the enemies of the best club in the world ARSENAL are died. Never to rise no more!!!!! God pass them all.
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by Truequest(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
I must give kudos to the san Siro fans, when they saw that there is nothing their team could do anymore, they applauded the gunners. That's good sportsmanship.
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by shadyBaba: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2008
FABBR-ulous. Cheers!!!! to the greatest and happiest club and fans in the world

Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 07, 2008
they are hibernating
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by dipo2much(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2008
we are gunning for champions league and premier league. who thinks we arent good enough?
Re: Arsenal Haters: Where Are You? by A40(m): 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2008
They have died a natural death

(1) (Reply)

Sad Story Of The Golden Eaglets Class Of 2007 / Formula 1 Fans Let's Meet Here / Messi Or Ronaldo Who Deserve the World Best Player for 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.