Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,497 members, 7,840,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia (7979 Views)

Gideon Yobo And Wife Welcome Baby (photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Starts On Bench Against West Brom / Nigeria Vs Zambia: CAF Under-17 Championship (3 - 1) On 21st February 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by SEYIKP(m): 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
NICE MOVE COACHITO JOB WELDONE
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by GARRIWARLORD(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
Very good!! Just watch and see how our 5 and 6 will be solid cos those boys will want to prove to the coach and Nigerians that they can handle the defence.. Their concentration and hunger will increase...
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by onatisi(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
GARRI~ WARLORD:
Very good!! Just watch and see how our 5 and 6 will be solid cos those boys will want to prove to the coach and Nigerians that they can handle the defence.. Their concentration and hunger will increase...
i hope and pray so.andd i think yobo should start doing some talking on the feild and try to control the players .unlike the last match when every player wa just playing without direction
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by watchindelta(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
even Echiejile need to be bench as wel jor, that guy na ogborih jor! Evrybody they dribble am.
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by topaztee: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Well,the decision is not too bad but as a present captain of the national team the decision should also be review.
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by sholasys: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
OH!!! GOD, Lets #superEagles Loose today again Zambia. If we win, it will give us false hope. If we loose, it will obvious dat NFF r failure
and the coach and the players. calling 4 their heads can nw be justified. we can now embark on loking 4 fresh legs and pro ahead of WC qualf
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ok...well,I'm not a football freak...buh seriously,I don't understand Osaze's Ban,does it mean he won't play for nigeria again or wat?

1 Like

Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by saint22: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dem go win nigeria.as dem leave better coach(siasia)go carry orishirishi wey no sabi anything.ok make we see weda dem go pass quarter final
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by MadCow1: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
YOBO may be a person, but we need his experience in that defense..

After reading this News, I have rested my mind on our Qualification chances..

Zambia would be grooving at this news.
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by AVWENAGHA: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
freakybaby: Ok...well,I'm not a football freak...buh seriously,I don't understand Osaze's Ban,does it mean he won't play for nigeria again or wat?
e

he go play wen u don fit gree get bele for am nonsense ediot
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by honeric01(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Jazzgreen:
we really miss him,who said he is nothin, at least he could hav been our hope now. Wit his commitment, and hardwork.

You mean like he threw away series of chances against Gambia that led us into not qualifying for last year's nations cup?

Or like he's been scoring for West brom since he was left out? so Osaze is our savior because? undecided
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by honeric01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
saint22: Dem go win nigeria.as dem leave better coach(siasia)go carry orishirishi wey no sabi anything.ok make we see weda dem go pass quarter final

Better coach base on? undecided
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by Mafun: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
boron10: Nice call from Keshi. He should also remember to start Moses cos we don't need a supersub. I want us to kill the game before 2nd half. So help us God. cool

AMEN!!!
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by ichidodo: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2013
can omeruo play central defence? hmmm.
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by JonCina(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
executinal: Enyeama to captain abi na Mikel
Nooo, na Victor Obinna Nsofor go captain the team!
Whatever is the case, we can't afford the cost of his absence in that squad.
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by 175(m): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mad Cow: YOBO may be a person, but we need his experience in that defense..

After reading this News, I have rested my mind on our Qualification chances..

Zambia would be grooving at this news.

and what experience does a fu.cktard posses?
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by Reference(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
sholasys: OH!!! GOD, Lets #superEagles Loose today again Zambia. If we win, it will give us false hope. If we loose, it will obvious dat NFF r failure
and the coach and the players. calling 4 their heads can nw be justified. we can now embark on loking 4 fresh legs and pro ahead of WC qualf

And then where is the gain. How can you wish for failure in a tournament that comes every two years just to prove a point. I don't like Dana but once am on board and it takes off I can only hope for the best not pray for a crash.
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by jude33084(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
yeah,d wish of many Nigerians.

Bros, Yobo is not Ǧ☺☺ϑ but he is still better than the rest undecided
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by honeric01(m): 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2013
Reference:

And then where is the gain. How can you wish for failure in a tournament that comes every two years just to prove a point. I don't like Dana but once am on board and it takes off I can only hope for the best not pray for a crash.

This is to show how dark hearted some Nigerians are.
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by Gbenge77(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
Jarus: Candidly, I'm still not comfortable with a defence without Yobo.

One, in the past, Yobo has saved us in critical situations, which his headers, pushing forward. One, an equalizer; the other, a hard-fought lone goal victory that proved critical. Can't recall again but I think it's against all these Rwandas, Malawis. The guy can score

Two, he may have funbled against Burkina Faso and in a couple of other matches, I still think we cannot discount his experience in big games

Three, leaving our defence in the hands of practically inexperienced Oboabona and Omeruo is risky. For a big game like this for that matter.
With all his experience,Yobo still commits uniforgivable blunders.He does more harm than good for the team.The SE is better off without him.
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by sholasys: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Reference:

My guy leave oo... Dana or been on the plane is a diff situation ok. What we need is to revive supereagles, if they win and proceed, it will give us false hope thinking that they are good. And this will not make us focus on solving the original problem. We need fresh team, good coach to scout players anywhere, build a new team, a new hope. Else we will keep on repeating this players and they will keep on dis-appointing us. Other countries have done it before
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by jude33084(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
grin cheesy please Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† about Echejile; that one na Improvise Explosive Device Oh! cheesy grin

He can blow up our defence anytime grin
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by phreakabit(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
So we are using a defensive pairing we never tried in any of the friendlies?[size=18pt] WAHALA DEY OH![/size]
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by ifyalways(f): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Go Zamgeria cheesy
game on
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
RISKY FOOLS!!!!
Re: Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia by Xfactoria: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Jazzgreen:
we really miss him,who said he is nothin, at least he could hav been our hope now. Wit his commitment, and hardwork.

You guys that keep brooding over this guy's exclusion are gonna make me hate the guy more. Because I remember so well that he was one of those who sabotaged Siasia's efforts by wasting golden chances against Guinea in our last qualifier for the last AFCON.

Where was Osaze when we were bundled out of the World Cup? Where was he when we couldn't qualify for the last edition of the last AFCON? Osaze is not better than Emenike or Ideye at this moment.

Please you guys should get over yourselves.

Meanwhile, Yobo's new role on the bench is one of the best thing that Keshi did in today's match. The backline was clearly more stable with Omeruo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bendel Insurance, El-Kanemi Warriors, Bayelsa United Return To NPFL / How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 / Free Football Betting Ebook Strategy That Helped Me Last Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.