Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

About The Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / About The Super Eagles (524 Views)

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About The Super Eagles by maclatunji: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
My fellow Nigerians, what are you screaming and whining about? The Super Eagles have 2 points from 2 games and Ethiopia our next opponents cannot qualify even by beating Burkina Faso by 100000-0 tonight.

So, all you need to do is beat Ethiopia and qualify for the quarterfinals which is just about the level your current team should get to.

All you whiners and criers should save your complaints and tears until you fail, at the moment you haven't.

5 points with a win against Ethiopia guarantees you at worst 2nd place in the group- focus on this and little else.

tonguetongue tongue
Re: About The Super Eagles by Jarus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wey my calculator abeg
Re: About The Super Eagles by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Laye laye, the days of calculations are over. I m confident that we ll whip Ethiopia. My mind stand gidigba.

TDM Activated!
That Bororo Referee took the wrong decision. The Zambian's 'penarity' was not a penalty!
Re: About The Super Eagles by laykhorn(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
They made things complicated for themselves. Lets hope for the best...
Re: About The Super Eagles by laykhorn(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
They made things complicated for themselves. Lets hope for the best...
BTW, why did u say Ethopia hav no chance to progress 4rm that group? Do the maths well, I think its stil an open group
Re: About The Super Eagles by maclatunji: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
laykhorn: They made things complicated for themselves. Lets hope for the best...
BTW, why did u say Ethopia hav no chance to progress 4rm that group? Do the maths well, I think its stil an open group

Of course, Ethiopia have a chance but my point is Nigeria will qualify no matter what happens elsewhere with a win against Ethiopia, isn't that what you want?

A victory for Ethiopia today does not guarantee qualification for them at all just as South Africa is not yet assured of qualification into the quarterfinals with 4 points.
Re: About The Super Eagles by vokalguy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
maclatunji: My fellow Nigerians, what are you screaming and whining about? The Super Eagles have 2 points from 2 games and Ethiopia our next opponents cannot qualify even by beating Burkina Faso by 100000-0 tonight.

So, all you need to do is beat Ethiopia and qualify for the quarterfinals which is just about the level your current team should get to.

All you whiners and criers should save your complaints and tears until you fail, at the moment you haven't.

5 points with a win against Ethiopia guarantees you at worst 2nd place in the group- focus on this and little else.

tonguetongue tongue

do you realize it is in our own best interest to TOP THE GROUP?! You know if we get second spot, we will likely meet the Ivory Coast and well we will be ELIMINATED
Re: About The Super Eagles by maclatunji: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
vokal_guy:

do you realize it is in our own best interest to TOP THE GROUP?! You know if we get second spot, we will likely meet the Ivory Coast and well we will be ELIMINATED

To be the best you have to beat the best, Ivory Coast have not won this tournament since 1992, are the teams beating this so called 'Golden Generation' of Ivorians since 2006 comprised of spirits?
Re: About The Super Eagles by Footballguru: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2013
Hello everybody,Nigeria will beat ethiopia for sure and i am very sure that zambia will never survive burkina.i tip draw between both team,burkinafaso team are well shchooled,i wathed them against ethiopia and the performance wasnt bad at all.Burkina and nigeria will advance to the next level.Thats the out come,zambia messed up thier chance by not able to beat ethiopia, which i am very sure our boys at worst is capable of doing.Make u nah no fear,Our boys will gain more courage after scoring ethiopia up to 3 or 5 goals,that the feelings i got.Ethiopian s are not coming to sleep,but the quality is to be seen.if our boys take them slightly ,they will pay for it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Eagles Always Nid Prayers To Qualify? / Nigerians Are Patriotic. Only Our Leaders Are Our Major Problems. True Or False? / Nigeria Could Met Burkina Faso At Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.