Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case (880 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) / Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case by LailaIkeji1: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
After she was slapped at the Smirnoff 3D party which was held at Land Mark event center located in Oniru Lekki Lagos last December by a security guard, Karen sued Smirnoff Ice 50million naira for damages.
Having a change of heart, Karen has agreed to have her assault case settled out of court.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/01/karen-igho-settles-out-of-court-her.html

Re: Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case by mkoabiola: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
Lol
D bouncer turn her beautiful face to N5 puff puff .
Ds bouncer mus b harsh.
Re: Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2013
Nonsense celebrity ,If you sue smirnoff for N50m and you expect other brands to sign you as an ambassador.on what ground sef;dat smirnoff asked a security man in an event place to slap any ugly looking bitc-h.to me I know she must have been rude to the guy. Nigerian securities are more concern about tips dey will get not beat people. I will stab myself in the eyes with fork if dem carry dis thing go front page.
Re: Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case by masterpiecer(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
uihebom: Nonsense celebrity ,If you sue smirnoff for N50m and you expect other brands to sign you as an ambassador.on what ground sef;dat smirnoff asked a security man in an event place to slap any ugly looking bitc-h.to me I know she must have been rude to the guy. Nigerian securities are more concern about tips dey will get not beat people. I will stab myself in the eyes with fork if dem carry dis thing go front page.

hehehehehehgrin

Mod, abeg front page (one puff puff 4 u) grin
Re: Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
Someone is about to loose his eyes. cheesy
Re: Karen Igho Settles Out Of Court Her Smirnoff Party Slap Assault Case by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2013
uihebom: Nonsense celebrity ,If you sue smirnoff for N50m and you expect other brands to sign you as an ambassador.on what ground sef;dat smirnoff asked a security man in an event place to slap any ugly looking bitc-h.to me I know she must have been rude to the guy. Nigerian securities are more concern about tips dey will get not beat people. I will stab myself in the eyes with fork if dem carry dis thing go front page.

HeHeHe. . .

I doubt your competence to fulfil that promise, you might not do it well. I humbly volunteer to help you out. . . Stabbing na my special talent. Wetin be your address abeg? I would come with my own Knife.

(1) (Reply)

Exam On My Mind / Photos From Justus Esiri's Tribute Night / Photos: Baroness Margaret Thatcher Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.