Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination (13024 Views)

Osun Civil Service Recruitment Examination Holds Tomorrow / Osun Civil Service Commission / Osun Civil Service Comm. Releases Short Listed Candidates For Employment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by doctuw(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2013
LATEST UPDATE!

This is to inform all candidates that sat for the recruitment examination exercise into the civil service of the State of Osun conducted on December, 1st 2012 that they are to rerun the examination exercise at a date to be announced soonest.

In this regard, only qualified candidates for the advertised posts are to register on-line via www.osuncsc.com for the re-scheduled examination within two weeks of this public service announcement.

This announcement, however, does not concern new applicants whose cases are receiving immediate government attention.
Thank you.

Adelowo Adewumi,
Permanent Secretary, Civil Service Commission, State of Osun.
28-Jan-2013.

INSTRUCTIONS

You must have a valid and personal phone number
You must have the form Number on the application form
A current passport photograph to be scanned when entering data (jpg. (150x150) format only)
NOTE: Ensure that the data supplied is accurate.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by suraaj(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2013
congrats osun state applicants,Oyo state can never do sometin like this.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by realbomax: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2013
I hear say dem go cancel d test and conduct another one soon. How truth is it? Then what's d cut-off for d test?
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by doctuw(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
I don't know what the cut-off mark is. If you go through the site, you will see that those are the candidates short-listed for interview.
realbomax: I hear say dem go cancel d test and conduct another one soon. How truth is it? Then what's d cut-off for d test?
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by realbomax: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
D list of names on their site just display d result of everybody. Dey will later shortlist pple for interview based on their cut-off
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Dina88(f): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
good job,atleast if each state should do d same thing,there wl be less unemployed youth.aregbesola well done.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by RSA1: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
Good one for those guyz in osun. Kudos to Ogbeni Aregbesola.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by omarky(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
State of Osun is moving......, Ogbeni is working......, and we are happy......, Osun a dara o
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by PaulJohn1: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
Osun A dara!
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by 80million1: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Halleluyah
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by gen2briz(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
I reserve this space ............

Waiting for haters to comment
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by yomip3t(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ajimobi never wake up ! Na overhead bridge and demolition hin stl dey do....
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by greenoak: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
Civil. Service exam was nd has been caancelld dis. Is a. Reliaabe info am. Told WAEC will conduct a new exam as d last one was terrible it lastd till aafter 8pm .
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Siddon dey deceive urselves...they will start sharing slots to politicians now, and other appointees, before you know it, na only 4% den go employ on merit. In this country, an average man need prayers for divine intervention to get his way through...Thank God for my own sha...@ least I don't beg for food..my 2 cents cry
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by shamson: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ogbeni has shown that with sincerity of purpose, nothing is impossible.
A big congrats to the people osun for chosen this kind of person as a governor, I hope people all nigeria will consider this a necessity some day

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by uzeba(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
Why should i bother for the cut-off wen there is alwayz a short-cut!! I just pray naija change for good!!
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Archmed(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
God Bless the State of Osun!!
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
How does this concern everybody? Ok, I understand. You guys are scratching for something good, no matter how irrelevant it is, to say about ur people. But all the bad news are from other parts of the country.
Tomorrow is Sunday. Usually a day for all the bad news from Ibo land and making mockery of christianity on nairaland.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
kaorama: How does this concern everybody? Ok, I understand. You guys are scratching for something good, no matter how irrelevant it is, to say about ur people. But all the bad news are from other parts of the country.
Tomorrow is Sunday. Usually a day for all the bad news from Ibo land and making mockery of christianity on nairaland.

Hehehehehe
Na today?
I don see those news too

Aregbesola shakes hand with a white man

Fashola drinks London tea with " who send you cup"

mimiko mimics Barack Obama

Abeokuta builds flyover that tunnels through Olumo rock

Ogbeni commissions a monument that eats eba at lunch time

Front page news grin
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
How does this relate to this thread? Do not 4get to take ur drugs tonight.

l
kaorama: How does this concern everybody? Ok, I understand. You guys are scratching for something good, no matter how irrelevant it is, to say about ur people. But all the bad news are from other parts of the country.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
aregbe, una weldone jare.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by ajbabs(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
According to the advertisement prior before the candidates' examination, the state govt. said it will recruit less 350 graduates, about 345 or so. Mind you, over twenty thousand paid for the application form and only seven thousand plus were shortlisted to do the test.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Wendyslim(f): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2013
ajbabs: According to the advertisement prior before the candidates' examination, the state govt. said it will recruit less 350 graduates, about 345 or so. Mind you, over twenty thousand paid for the application form and only seven thousand plus were shortlisted to do the test.
Hmmm another method of fund raising for the state. Weldone ooo jare

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by 234GT(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hayjaycity: Siddon dey deceive urselves...they will start sharing slots to politicians now, and other appointees, before you know it, na only 4% den go employ on merit. In this country, an average man need prayers for divine intervention to get his way through...Thank God for my own sha...@ least I don't beg for food..my 2 cents cry
So those applying for jobs are begging for food?
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by ziccoit: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hayjaycity: Siddon dey deceive urselves...they will start sharing slots to politicians now, and other appointees, before you know it, na only 4% den go employ on merit. In this country, an average man need prayers for divine intervention to get his way through...Thank God for my own sha...@ least I don't beg for food..my 2 cents cry

I can't rule out completely the incursion of "long legs" in final selection but it is going to be very minimal otherwise they wouldn't have allowed the commission to release the results.
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by ziccoit: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
ajbabs: According to the advertisement prior before the candidates' examination, the state govt. said it will recruit less 350 graduates, about 345 or so. Mind you, over twenty thousand paid for the application form and only seven thousand plus were shortlisted to do the test.

If the state had restricted the sale of the forms you people would have complained government was keeping the forms from the applicants.

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by inspirizu(m): 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
ziccoit:

I can't rule out completely the incursion of "long legs" in final selection but it is going to be very minimal otherwise they wouldn't have allowed the commission to release the results.

Shaatup it has been long leg from the start!!!!
There is advert for 350 spaces and over 20,000 qualified candidates collected the form, and thru one kind one kind miss abt 7000 wrote the exams for 350 slots
Can't you Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
its pure politics......
Some ppl have heaping praises for ogbeni abt dis move bur I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
it as an avenue to generate fund..... Why must you pay b4 you can collect the form? Wen the turn up of people is as high as dat, why they still continue wif the sale of the form?
So 350 position for fresh graduate shud Be applauded?
CRAP!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
234GT: So those applying for jobs are begging for food?

Whether dey beg for food or not, all I know is that, without connection, they have a slim chance of being selected for final employment. Are u a learner?!!
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by joek(m): 1:03am On Jan 27, 2013
When will Federal Govt publish the one for the ministries of Labour and Productivity and Education?

1 Like

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by 234GT(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2013
Hayjaycity:

Whether dey beg for food or not, all I know is that, without connection, they have a slim chance of being selected for final employment. Are u a learner?!!
My issue with you is saying that people are begging for food.There is a man I will never forget in my life. He is Chief Segun Okeowo. He conducted a truly free and fair recruitment into the Ogun State Teaching Service Commission in April 2011. Some things still work in this country. But I understand your point o. Amosun conducted a recruitment process in 2011 and the whole thing was a big shame. Connection all the way. I understand you my man!
Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by ziccoit: 9:28am On Jan 27, 2013
inspirizu:

Shaatup it has been long leg from the start!!!!
There is advert for 350 spaces and over 20,000 qualified candidates collected the form, and thru one kind one kind miss abt 7000 wrote the exams for 350 slots
Can't you Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
its pure politics......
Some ppl have heaping praises for ogbeni abt dis move bur I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
it as an avenue to generate fund..... Why must you pay b4 you can collect the form? Wen the turn up of people is as high as dat, why they still continue wif the sale of the form?
So 350 position for fresh graduate shud Be applauded?
CRAP!!!!!

@inspirizu, I won't abuse you by anyway I will only sit you down and take you through what you don't know.

Civil service commission in Osun state is saddle with the responsibilities among which is recruitment of officers and junior officers cadre in the state civil service. In order to perform this function the applicants purchase forms and apply any time all round the year only to be called up for interview when the commission is ready.

You think government should have stopped the sales of the forms? It is people like you that would come back to blame the government to have gone that route. The huge number is as a result of much publicity given the vacancy and recruitement process unlike durin PDP government where employment is for their loyalists.

If you think 20,000 forms at #1000/applicant is too much for 350 officer posts you would as well say over 1 million forms sold by JAMB for 5k+ as against available space in our higher institutions is crazy too.

The government wants to reject this results on ground of irregularity that some applicants used cell phones touch light to write the test. WAEC will conduct a fresh test. What do you want from Ogbeni?

Same happened with subeb recruitement I can tell you the process is close to 100% merit. If you passed the written interview you would be called for oral one.

Try and be objective guy, it costs you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination by motobid(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2013
We the yorubas love deceiving ourselves all most of the time. What has happened that had never happened before, at the end of the day is 'who sabi person go get the job'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / Cummins Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / My Job Experience: My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.