Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio (4704 Views)

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 3:01am On Jan 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by odumchi: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2013
Tosh ihe yikwara gi o. I dikwa sure na o bughi photo gi bu ihe a? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2013
Lol.
The man wan chop something. And I've even to his church before. Can't believe this. But I'm very disappointed that he did this. I gave this dude so much respect.

Shame
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by HIV1: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Can't you see snow everywhere. The man is feeling cold and needed warmth cool
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
grin grin
Married man. What of his wife?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Booty4me: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2013
Is he a nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
Yep, Nigerian to the core
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Booty4me: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2013
toshmann: Yep, Nigerian to the core
shakes head smh
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz8OMmqxQ4I[/flash]
Pastor Leo Akpan begins a message teaching how to live a life of excellence in God

Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by moredendisc: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
MrBible:

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz8OMmqxQ4I[/flash]
Pastor Leo Akpan begins a message teaching how to live a life of excellence in God

Mark 10:18 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

a handful of quite charismatic videos he's done on YouTube there

# Given the benefit of doubt maybe he really ONLY wanted to preach to the "proostitute" and nothing else untoward

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
I don't think we should rejoice when these things happen, though I have my reservations with these sorts of churches and the system in general.

Funny how many Christians and others mock these men in their sin, when in their own private lives, they are p.orn addicts, hand jobbers and lustful gurus.

Let us take heed lest we fall and guard out hearts and ways , by the word of GOD and the power of his Spirit.

Anyone can fall.

"So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!" - 1 Corinthians 10:12

What are we admonished to do for such men.

"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted." - Galatians 6:1

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by moredendisc: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel:

I don't think we should rejoice when these things happen, though I have my reservations with these sorts of churches and the system in general.

Funny how many Christians and others mock these men in their sin, when in their own private lives, they are p.orn addicts, hand jobbers and lustful gurus.

Let us take heed lest we fall and guard out hearts and ways , by the word of GOD and the power of his Spirit.

Anyone can fall.

"So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!" - 1 Corinthians 10:12

What are we admonished to do for such men.

"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted." - Galatians 6:1

@frosbel

Hear, hear.

"Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light." - NIV

"Don't laugh at me, my enemies. Although I've fallen, I will get up. Although I sit in the dark, the LORD is my light." - GOD'S WORD Translation

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me" - KJV

"Don't be glad on my account, my enemy. When I fall, I'll get up. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD is a light for me." - ISV

- Micah 7:18
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
moredendisc:

@frosbel

Hear, hear.

"Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light." - NIV

"Don't laugh at me, my enemies. Although I've fallen, I will get up. Although I sit in the dark, the LORD is my light." - GOD'S WORD Translation

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me" - KJV

"Don't be glad on my account, my enemy. When I fall, I'll get up. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD is a light for me." - ISV

- Micah 7:18

Thank you Brother, spot on !
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Those that worship their pastors should remember that these pastors too are sinners just like anyone else.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by moredendisc: 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
MrBible:

Those that worship their pastors should remember that these pastors too are sinners just like anyone else.

@MrBible

"Those that worship their pastors should remember that these pastors too can sin are sinners just like anyone else."

Little masterMrBible/missMrBible is a GOOD boy/girl capable of doing bad things and so until that doing-bad-thing moment, he/she remains, still, a GOOD boy/girl and no sinner
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
moredendisc:
# Given the benefit of doubt maybe he really ONLY wanted to preach to the "proostitute" and nothing else untoward

You pastors know each other very well.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by moredendisc: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2013
moredendisc:

MrBible:

You pastors know each other very well.

@MrBible

Maybe emotions are running deep however fact remains that, only God knows who serves Him and in due time, we all, too, shall know.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
@2moredendisc and frosbel

i hate hipocrisy angry

no disrespect, but this dude has been seen "inapproriately visiting the wife of one of his members" when the member was away. i dont want to give details in order not to be like i'm defaming someone. i live in southwest ohio, i've been to this church once. i know many nigerians that go there. one of them, a top church member is a confirmed fraudster. i repeat a CONFIRMED fraudster.

of course we serve a God of second chance, this dude will be forgiven by God and his wife, if not God woulda killed him by now, i hope he changes, but i am disappointed sad
and i hate hipocrisy angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
moredendisc:
@MrBible
Maybe emotions are running deep however fact remains that, only God knows who serves Him and in due time, we all, too, shall know.

I don't see why my comment below should offend a true worshiper of God:
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2013
toshmann: @2moredendisc and frosbel

i hate hipocrisy angry

no disrespect, but this dude has been seen "inapproriately visiting the wife of one of his members" when the member was away. i dont want to give details in order not to be like i'm defaming someone. i live in southwest ohio, i've been to this church once. i know many nigerians that go there. one of them, a top church member is a confirmed fraudster. i repeat a CONFIRMED fraudster.

of course we serve a God of second chance, this dude will be forgiven by God and his wife, if not God woulda killed him by now, i hope he changes, but i am disappointed sad

If this is the case, we have a problem on our hands.

Very sad, but this is what so many Nigeria churches have turned into!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 4:32am On Jan 27, 2013
In Nigeria we have fraudulent pastors, here in America we have politicians masquarading as pastors. Where do we turn to?

This is pathetic
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by FXKing2012(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2013
If he's indeed a pastor then I'm sure he was only trying to preach to the prostitutes as directed in the Bible. Remember many Americans are not true Christians so they may not believe in the idea of preaching to prostitutes; to them talking to a prostitute means you are soliciting sex.

Jesus preached to harlots and asked them to go and sin no more. We are to follow in His example.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Moralistli(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Below is what Mical 7:18 says;
Who is a God like you, pardoning iniquity and passing over transgression for the remnant of his inheritance?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by HIV1: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Did you listen to his preaching. He said he saw devil running like a mad dog . We need to ask him; how does devil look like? Stop deceiving yourself you people that used to claim you saw devil or God talking to you . All na lie angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 3:37am On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012: If he's indeed a pastor then I'm sure he was only trying to preach to the prostitutes as directed in the Bible. Remember many Americans are not true Christians so they may not believe in the idea of preaching to prostitutes; to them talking to a prostitute means you are soliciting sex.

Jesus preached to harlots and asked them to go and sin no more. We are to follow in His example.
People like you create the banner under which pastors hide to commit moral crimes.

There's no evidence this dude went to preach to a female sex worker. The "LovePeddler" trapped him into soliciting for sex. The police doesn't arrest potential LovePeddler clients until the client has discussed sex that's when the "LovePeddler" who's actually an undercover police officer brings out the handcuffs.

Stop these senseless excuses.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by FXKing2012(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2013
toshmann:
People like you create the banner under which pastors hide to commit moral crimes.

There's no evidence this dude went to preach to a female sex worker. The "LovePeddler" trapped him into soliciting for sex. The police doesn't arrest potential LovePeddler clients until the client has discussed sex that's when the "LovePeddler" who's actually an undercover police officer brings out the handcuffs.

Stop these senseless excuses.
To catch a monkey you have to act like a monkey: sometimes you need to make a pros.titute feel very comfortable around you before preaching to her (or him).
You obviously dont go out to preach.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
And so Jesus pretended to be sexually interested Mary Magdalene before he came to her?

Which bible are you reading? Have you ever heard of "ABSTAIN from ALL APPEARANCE of evil" ? This is how you guys spin a lie into false truths. Five simple words from the heart will settle this matter-"I've sinned lord, forgive me"
Finish. Jesus will do the rest. All this excuses make the spirit weaker and further sink into sin due to lack of remorse.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by rovaf: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Having reviewed some of the comments on this topic, I will like to add my comments also to clarify the issues.

As christians and children of God, we should not stand in place to judge others when things happen especially when we cannot substantiate them with facts. By the grace of God, I know this man personally and I can attest to the fact that the negative comments made on this forum on this issue are totally false.

This issue in question did go to the court of law to be judged and I now refer you to some facts on the matter. In a final disposition of the matter on February 12, 2013, the prosecution specifically agreed to drop the charge of solicitation of a prostitute against pastor Leo Akpan and substitute with loitering. This was done when obviously the case of solicitation could not be established against him. Please see the attached full case summation letter prepared by the law firm of McCLAIN ANASTASI LLC which represented pastor Leo Akpan in court for the facts of how the case was resolved. To summarize, the prosecution did not establish a case of solicitation of a prostitute against Pastor Leo.

I will now like to address some comments made by some commentators on this topic.
The comments by toshman
toshmann: @2moredendisc and frosbel

i hate hipocrisy angry

are totally false. I think a pastor has a right to visit his church member. Pastor Leo Akpan has never visited any of his church members inappropriately. If anybody thinks so, please be specific so the blessings of God can follow you. If you have no evidence, do not lie against someone just because you have a personal issue against anyone. Always remember that God is still a judge over all men whether we like it or not.

toshmann also mentioned that this pastor habors a fraudster in the church. It is not proper to make insinuations against someone else's character and not substantiate. toshmann should have identified the "fraudster" in question and also identify himself also and produce evidences to back up his insinuations and not hide behind anonymity to make unsubstantiated comments. Do not forget that every thing we do in this life is a seed we sow and when we sow evil seeds, the "seeds" will surely come back to us as "fruits" in time in our own lives. If the accusations by toshmann are true, then let God be judge but if they are not true, then God's judgement will still prevail.

God bless you.
Attached with this posting is a full case summation letter below from the law firm of McCLAIN ANASTASI LLC which represented pastor Leo Akpan in court on this case.

Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by toshmann(m): 11:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rovaf
I really do not wish to revisit an issue that should be forgotten by now. Anyways, since you wish to present documents, why didn't you present a copy of the court case. Why present a copy of the pastor's lawyer.

Lets not go further. I guess this dude has learnt his lesson (I hope) . Lets not push it further bc it's gone. As for the fraudster, grin , my guess is that you know whom I'm talking about. Tell him that the guy in Nigeria he defrauded is coming after him grin

But don't push this further. This guy was caught red handed. It was all over the papers and I know this dude. Forget the papers, I know this dude. Cincinati ain't far from Dayton. Okay. Been to his church. Good preacher. Just messed up. But don't push me.

I rest this case. . . . . . . . . For now
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by wynds: 6:00pm On May 15, 2013
Toshmann,

I didnt want to say anything but let me say, i am a member of Glorious Christian Assembly. The Pastor in question is a good and a true man of God whether you like it or yes. and for you, if you have any personal issue with him it is all for you, it doesnt give you the right to speak rubbish about the man of God concerning what you actually didn't know. living in cincinnatti is too far for u to know him enough, i lived in dayton.

He has been vindicated because he did not do anything wrong. I am proud to be a member of his church, receiving the word of God everyday, preached by a true man of God. I know that is not what you were expecting, shame on you! and shame to the devil!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 15, 2013
Lwkmd!! Holy and righteous my foot.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2013
toshmann: Said he wanted to preach to the LovePeddler grin

Loooooool.
Like anthony b said: tiefin church...liad pasta lmao.
(in other words: "thieving church...lying pastors!" )

And ppl wonder why i reject religion tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Jesus Comes Today Would You Let Him In? / Original Biblical Jews Were A Black African People : Jesus Christ Was Black / Put On The Full Armour Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.