Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? (883 Views)

What Brought About Your Nickname(s) / What Was Your Nickname Back In School / The Story Behind Your Nickname (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by BANGASOUP1: 4:44am On Jan 26, 2013
If we have the opportunity tore-live the past, one of those things we would want to re live is our educational life. No wonder they said School life is the best...

One of those things that endears you to school is having friends calling you a funny nickname probably because of a funny occurence...

I could remember my friends in school calling me OGROMA because of my height and myhuge body form...

What was your own nickname?
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by Mynd44: 5:09am On Jan 26, 2013
I never had a nickname until I got to Uni.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by Seun(m): 5:19am On Jan 26, 2013
"Osewa". Apparently my surname was memorable enough that there was no need for a separate nickname.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by Acidosis(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2013
This post is for sale... cool
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
Acidosis: This post is for sale... cool

Lets Bargain..

6 Slaps??
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by Emmyk(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2013
#Scratching beards.. JSS2 to JSS3 I was called IRON MONKEY. I made a costly mistake of shaving off my bushy eyebrow..they I was later called Emmyk...I gave myself,and people called it for me...
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by Nobody: 1:44am On May 01, 2013
T.smart...cos am a smartass and intelligent bookworm
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by greatgod2012(f): 2:15am On May 01, 2013
Oluneutral..................because, i dont judge, when there is disagreement between two parties, im always on the fence, no sentiments or preferables, all im used to is to beg the parties involed, i dont blame, neither do i praise any party, and since my name starts with "olu", people just added neutral to it, hence my nickname, even till today, some still call me the nickname.
May God help us all
Re: What Was Your Nickname In School And Why ? by EmmyDe25(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2013
Andrew Oliver Shevchenko.. Wat hpnd? Yeah... We were having an Agric class back in S2 and it was a combined class of Commercial and Art classes. Ds happened to be d teacher's first time in class, and its bin a normal tradition of the commercial class studnts to be making a joke out of every new teacher dat comes to their class. So when d woman discovad ds, she was tryin to vent d anger on everyone and threatened dat d nxt person dat she catch talkin wl go and dig out a stump at the assembly ground. I was caught trying to get my notebook frm d guy who borrowd it behind me, and d next thing i heard was 'You, come!
I stood up wtout saying a word and walked up to her at d front of d class where she was standing. She said what is ur name? I said: Andrew Oliver Shevchenko, she asked again, i repeated d same name. Then she asked me to spell d last name for her, 'shevchenko' dat was how d whole class got turned into a stadium crowd, and had to be ended abruptly. She reported me to my class teacher and d man told her dat he dosnt have any studnt by dat name, she went as far as telling d school principal but it was just a wide goose chase. D case made me more popular and they neva stop calling me ds name till dis very moment.

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Lawyer Efere Ozako Is Dead / Neymar Condoms Is Out In Brazil ... (pics Inside) / So Fu*cking Angry Right Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.