Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

God Vs Devil Feud. Would You Have Wanted A Part? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Vs Devil Feud. Would You Have Wanted A Part? (470 Views)

God Vs Religion / Jesus Vs Devil / God Vs. Science (joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Vs Devil Feud. Would You Have Wanted A Part? by abbeyfx2(m): 5:11am On Jan 26, 2013
I know a lot of ppl go on and on with the buhaha of 'I love God' and defending different inherited beliefs. Now, after the realisation that every material thing on earth amount vanity according to these religion's constitutions,and that you either end up in paradise or get scotched by hellfire, would you have opted to be part of this God vs devil feud? I mean: would you have wished to be born, if you had an option? Just thinking aloud.
Re: God Vs Devil Feud. Would You Have Wanted A Part? by stonefaze: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2013
I guess being born has its purpose in the first place.Thinking aloud like that could make 1 go gaga.So I guess since 1 is born already,1 has 2make a choice.That's y we have free will

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Convert To Xtian Or Muslim? / 666 Stamped On Tax Form Prompts Man To Quit Job / Doubts About Religion? Don't Worry, You're One Of Many.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.