Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Plight Of A Prospective Corp Member:batch A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Plight Of A Prospective Corp Member:batch A (1115 Views)

ATTENTION!!! 2015 Batch A Prospective Corp Members : verify your name / The Plight Of NYSC Members In Abuja / Basic Things A Prospective Corper Needs In Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Plight Of A Prospective Corp Member:batch A by samnuhubaba: 7:43am On Jan 26, 2013
Serving 9ja is nt easy.Besides,every prospective corp member has his/her plight on issues such as whr to service,the cnditions of the envirnment and the hope of gaining employment.If u wil ask me,i wud in no tym tel u that i prefer nasarawa state to lagos and other wel furnishd state capitals.Reasons?The envirnment is adaptive,the cost of living is affordable,chances of being retain and many more.WHAT THEN ARE YOUR PLIGHT PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS?
Re: The Plight Of A Prospective Corp Member:batch A by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2013

(1)

What To Do To Keep Me Busy After School Before Services / Give Us Our Call Up Letters Else!!!!!!!!!(see Pix). Stream 2 Members In Protest / Help Plz: Nysc Batch Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.