Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Should Sunday Oliseh And Amodu Shaibu Help Keshi In The Rebuilding Process!!!? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Should Sunday Oliseh And Amodu Shaibu Help Keshi In The Rebuilding Process!!!? (634 Views)

NFF Hires Jay-Jay Okocha And Amodu For AFCON Qualifier / Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu / Is This A Joke? Shaibu Amodu Includes Kayode Odejayi In Eagles Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Sunday Oliseh And Amodu Shaibu Help Keshi In The Rebuilding Process!!!? by marshaldollz: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2013
I've come to see that the present super eaples are filled with good future stars but fail to blend dem together,giving blames to people on our performance won't help anyone!!! in my opinion i think the work load is too much on Keshi,bringing in Sunday Oliseh and Amodu Shaibu to help the process would be beneficial to we all,being that they are all good tactically and can contribute to the boosting of the morals of the players given they are not presurized by the NFF,I think dis should be done!!!!,what do u think? cool
Re: Should Sunday Oliseh And Amodu Shaibu Help Keshi In The Rebuilding Process!!!? by onatisi(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2013
i feel keshi should be left alone to complete his task,ppl have forgotten that 17 of this boys are playing their first african cup of nation,with time they will blend and improve.it is even obvious from the last match that they have started to blend and the defence is getting better ironically without yobo being there.the curtailed the zambians and this made the zambian to start taking long range shots.this team has a bright future
Re: Should Sunday Oliseh And Amodu Shaibu Help Keshi In The Rebuilding Process!!!? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2013
Jesus!

Nigerians never cease to amaze me. SMH cos I'm at a loss for words undecided
Re: Should Sunday Oliseh And Amodu Shaibu Help Keshi In The Rebuilding Process!!!? by marshaldollz: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2013
semid4lyfe: Jesus!

Nigerians never cease to amaze me. SMH cos I'm at a loss for words undecided
then keep shut and continue reading trends,I said what is ur opinion,not criticize!!!,nah wah oh
Re: Should Sunday Oliseh And Amodu Shaibu Help Keshi In The Rebuilding Process!!!? by marshaldollz: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2013
onatisi: i feel keshi should be left alone to complete his task,ppl have forgotten that 17 of this boys are playing their first african cup of nation,with time they will blend and improve.it is even obvious from the last match that they have started to blend and the defence is getting better ironically without yobo being there.the curtailed the zambians and this made the zambian to start taking long range shots.this team has a bright future
well said bro,I also think the NFF should stop puting pressure on him and the players cauze Rome wasn't built in a day,leaving the team for at least another year with lots of friendlies would work
Re: Should Sunday Oliseh And Amodu Shaibu Help Keshi In The Rebuilding Process!!!? by onatisi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2013
marshaldollz: well said bro,I also think the NFF should stop puting pressure on him and the players cauze Rome wasn't built in a day,leaving the team for at least another year with lots of friendlies would work
thanks , ppl keep talking about usa94 super eagles but they forget that it took westeroof 4 years to build that team, the point is nigerians like quick results in little time. this team has a great future if left alone , i wont deny the fact that keshi might have his own shortcomings but all coaches do and no one is immune against mistakes.even pep and murinho do make mistakes even up to now.nigerians should learn to be patient and what else we havent even lost a match yet and ppl are shouting hell these boys can still go places believe me

(1) (Reply)

Predict Score For Nigeria Vs Ethiopia. / Mikel A Second Class Super Star True/false / Moses And Emenike Fit For Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.