Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? (6446 Views)

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by oboy3(m): 9:34am On Jan 28, 2013
They call it "exam malpractise" but we call it "team work"
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by Lankaline(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Both Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ em I guess,,but if u can't blame them,,then blame our secondary schools that has turn waec †̥☺ home work,,students re passin waec with epmty Dik heads,,shaking ma head for Naija,,Wonders must neva end,,Mchwwwww
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by greatgod2012(f): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2013
iamswizz: I think the person who caught them should be blamed

how?
Why?
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by ikenna44: 10:09am On Jan 28, 2013
Dnt be deceived...d giver is d 1 at fault. D receiver is helples...i cant close ma eyes and/or ears and pretend i didnt hear or see answers if u giv dem 2 me.
Sumtin similar hapend wen i was in sch...d lecturer caled d 3 students involved...askd 4 d brain behind d scripts, gave him 69,B ...and gave d oda 2students 71,A. Dat B ruined dat guy's chances of coming out wit a 1st class.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by greatgod2012(f): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2013
Na wa o, what type of question is this, we all know its both of them, both in d face of God and man.

Reasons may differ, but both are guilty, we all know, except, we want to economise d truth.

1 Like

Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by eagleeye2: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2013
This topic reminded me of what happened when I was in school. Out of the magnanimty of my heart, I decided to help. After writing the answers on another question paper I threw to the back, but one stupid babe wey no suppose be beneficiary bent down and picked it up.
The annoying thing is that the lecturer didn't see me throw the expo, but just percieved that something wasn't right. So she started coming towards us, but then I have finished and was preparing to leave the hall.
In front of the lecturer the stupid babe bent down and picked the paper and when they caught her she pointed at me. I was already at the door, leaving.
We were both asked to repeat that very 200 level. Imagine because of one paper, a whole year was canceled and I spent an extra year because I decided to help.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by begwong: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2013
your question is no different from the bribe giver and receiver:Na who get fault?
Na all of them na!

1 Like

Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by moneyhungry(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2013
both d giver n d receiver should be pardoned ... i will face d consequence for them.
i am their father.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by Beaf1: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2013
^^
WTF

@post

This is a silly question.

Do you want the person that caught them to be blamed instead?

Ok, here is mine:
A bribe giver and taker...who is corrupt?
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by ignis: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2013
In my opinion, I think both of them are guilty of examination malpractice.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by leonshom(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2013
Wat if he or she doesn't party,buh jez lost d knowledge of wat he/she read due 2 exam pressure or sumtin !
honeric01: Both.

But why should someone who decided to party/have fun/ignore reading be expecting me that burnt candles with sleepless nights teach him/her what both of us are suppose to know? does it mean i do not like having fun/partying?
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by mu2sa2: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2013
The answer is straight forward - cheating is an offence, so if u assist someone else in the cheating both of u hav commit the same offence.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 28, 2013
Where there is no law; there is no sin! When you sin you must be punished! Both are guilty.

Btw: Cultists don‘t down grade themselves by disturbing in exam halls! They are either within their clique for help or go through higher authorities.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by ELgordo(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2013
HMmmMMmm! This thread reminds me of ma UNIBEN dayZzzzzzzZ! LMAO! God Loves me!
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2013
leonshom: Wat if he or she doesn't party,buh jez lost d knowledge of wat he/she read due 2 exam pressure or sumtin !
He/she should just calm down! Answer the ones you know first, then rack your brain for the lost ones!
Or
Those that whisper answers in the hall ll make your points rush back to memory.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by leonshom(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok !
AJJ:
He/she should just calm down! Answer the ones you know first, then rack your brain for the lost ones!
Or
Those that whisper answers in the hall ll make your points rush back to memory.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by eagleeye2: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
money-hungry :

u mean am? ....

you got me cracking with that post. The punishment taught me a valuable lesson.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Both of 'em are guilty.Shikena
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by Sike(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Giver 60% - 40% Receiver
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by dagbokoncept(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Since I cant change them,I convert d opprtunuity into a money makin venture.I read I help you out with your exams(same dept sha).If I hear
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by NoQualms1(f): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Both of them committed exam malpractice. Students should learn to study and not rely on colleagues for answers in exams.
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by ignis: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2013
dagbokoncept: Since I cant change them,I convert d opprtunuity into a money makin venture.I read I help you out with your exams(same dept sha).If I hear
What if you are caught?
Re: Answer Giver Or Receiver Who Should Be Victim Of EXAM MALPRACTICE? by Belloladan(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
This is an act of reciprocal or conspirancy by committing crime therefore, i hereby declared both of them guilty!

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 States And Their Chatchment Areas. / Precious Potraits Of Nigerian & Nigeria History / Free Download Of Gre, Gmat, Toefl & Sat Preparation Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.