Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting (1647 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Can Somebody Help Out On This ??? / Pray For Me.am Dying! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2013
I am really worried with the life am living in Nigeria. Am fed up, but i believe that 2013 will favor me. I need help to start a life. Am tired of nigeria, no job, no money, am just tired. I know that someone in this thread can help me. Please help me, i dnt care if it entails moving out of Nigeria. Please someone touched should have pity on my life and let me see a turn around. Please help me
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by Rubyventures: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2013
What are your strenghts, what kind of work do you have experience in? Tell us a little bit more about yourself and arr you willing to work any where in Nigeria?
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2013
I have experience in basic computer application, but i can be an administrator, i think i can handle any work once i have the orientation.
Rubyventures: What are your strenghts, what kind of work do you have experience in? Tell us a little bit more about yourself and arr you willing to work any where in Nigeria?
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by Rubyventures: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2013
I am talking about manual work like construction sites, farming caretaking, security guards, house keepers etc....
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
I have worked with rcc on road construction and other stuff. I also have experiences on computer before finishing the university
Rubyventures: I am talking about manual work like construction sites, farming caretaking, security guards, house keepers etc....
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by mikkyangel(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2013
james2020: I have worked with rcc on road construction and other stuff. I also have experiences on computer before finishing the university

Hi am based in Los Angeles, If you have experience in computer world mayb i can help you on this...problem is, how much do u have to go into the IT world? Its big big bizness in Nigeria, we could start by me giving you a site (Ebay)where you could do a search for stuffs on promo, "daily deal" you find what you like, copy and paste to my inbox (facebook), make some deposite(25%) to my brother in Lagos, when your stuff arrives, u pay before u pick it up..i assure you, some of these stuffs(phones, ipads), which move very fast could get you as high as 20k profit."I WILL SHIP FREE FOR YOU,AND NO COMMISION FOR UR 1ST TRANSACTION WITH ME"..

Please i have been a member of nairaland for 5yrs plus and am more active on the "technology market section"...click on the link below to see my stuffs that landed 2 days ago(there u will see my contacts)...in the last 48hrs, i have had over 50 new contacts on my BB mesanger... most of them coming from states like ondo,kwara, kaduna, delta , abuja..

https://www.nairaland.com/1174755/sweet-sexy-touch-9810-whitesilver

2nd link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1175819/bold-4-wicked-accesories-usa

EBAY SITE BELOW,CLICK ON IT TO SEE IPAD PROMO THAT JUST ENDED,I WAS ABLE TO BUY THE LAST ONE,THEN COMPARE THE PRIZE U SEE($425) WITH THE PREVAILING PRIZE RATE IN COMPUTER VILLAGE.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221176043617?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by onatisi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
i was in ur shoes 3yrs ago my brother ,you need to discover urself .there is an hero in u.the only to bust out is to lose urself.poverty is an enemy and the only way to win is not to whin or complain bout it but WAGE WAR AGAINST IT.in my own case i left nigeria for a west african country but i thank God .many went back they couldnt stand the pressure or stress.i am not telling u to leave nigeria but do anything legal to breakthrough with the wisdom of God .u know something aabout life ?what we sometimes yearn for is usually by our side .i dont know how to put it but dont worry u will make it .where aare u residing now ,which state .which tribe
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
james2020: I am really worried with the life am living in Nigeria. Am fed up, but i believe that 2013 will favor me. I need help to start a life. Am tired of nigeria, no job, no money, am just tired. I know that someone in this thread can help me. Please help me, i dnt care if it entails moving out of Nigeria. Please someone touched should have pity on my life and let me see a turn around. Please help me

Hey Bro

Feel sorry for your situation. PM me with your Nairaland account, I have a package for you. or drop your email here and I will contact you.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by stankion(m): 1:09am On Jan 28, 2013
Feel. Bad abt all dis bad situations in dis country. I have some experiences in diff depts I have worked in: planning, admin, logistics, transportation, safety, radio man, warehousing, office assistant, trainer yet there seems to be no head way. I am hard working and determined yet if u dnt know d right pple, it will look like u don't know how to do anytin. I need a job badly and can send cv to anybody dat actually cares. Am a graduate of computer science from th university. Thank u all.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2013
This is my email jameschuks89@yahoo.com, am looking forward to my breakthrough this year
dahonestboss:

Hey Bro

Feel sorry for your situation. PM me with your Nairaland account, I have a package for you. or drop your email here and I will contact you.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2013
Heres my email, jameschuks89@yahoo.com, tnx
onatisi: i was in ur shoes 3yrs ago my brother ,you need to discover urself .there is an hero in u.the only to bust out is to lose urself.poverty is an enemy and the only way to win is not to whin or complain bout it but WAGE WAR AGAINST IT.in my own case i left nigeria for a west african country but i thank God .many went back they couldnt stand the pressure or stress.i am not telling u to leave nigeria but do anything legal to breakthrough with the wisdom of God .u know something aabout life ?what we sometimes yearn for is usually by our side .i dont know how to put it but dont worry u will make it .where aare u residing now ,which state .which tribe
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 7:30am On Jan 28, 2013
Let me be frank, i have no money that is why i am pleading i need help
mikkyangel:

Hi am based in Los Angeles, If you have experience in computer world mayb i can help you on this...problem is, how much do u have to go into the IT world? Its big big bizness in Nigeria, we could start by me giving you a site (Ebay)where you could do a search for stuffs on promo, "daily deal" you find what you like, copy and paste to my inbox (facebook), make some deposite(25%) to my brother in Lagos, when your stuff arrives, u pay before u pick it up..i assure you, some of these stuffs(phones, ipads), which move very fast could get you as high as 20k profit."I WILL SHIP FREE FOR YOU,AND NO COMMISION FOR UR 1ST TRANSACTION WITH ME"..

Please i have been a member of nairaland for 5yrs plus and am more active on the "technology market section"...click on the link below to see my stuffs that landed 2 days ago(there u will see my contacts)...in the last 48hrs, i have had over 50 new contacts on my BB mesanger... most of them coming from states like ondo,kwara, kaduna, delta , abuja..

https://www.nairaland.com/1174755/sweet-sexy-touch-9810-whitesilver

2nd link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1175819/bold-4-wicked-accesories-usa

EBAY SITE BELOW,CLICK ON IT TO SEE IPAD PROMO THAT JUST ENDED,I WAS ABLE TO BUY THE LAST ONE,THEN COMPARE THE PRIZE U SEE($425) WITH THE PREVAILING PRIZE RATE IN COMPUTER VILLAGE.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221176043617?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by Naijalastborn(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2013
When you first Create this Topic, I thought people on Nairaland will Make jest of you. Just reading your post now. I am so moved, Kudos to everyone that post positive things for dis Guy, Well if you don't mind I can tell you to apply @ my company Headquarter. Maybe you may find interest in the Job.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2013
How do i apply, am grateful for your kindness, heres my email jameschuks89@yahoo.com, tnx
Naija_lastborn: When you first Create this Topic, I thought people on Nairaland will Make jest of you. Just reading your post now. I am so moved, Kudos to everyone that post positive things for dis Guy, Well if you don't mind I can tell you to apply @ my company Headquarter. Maybe you may find interest in the Job.
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2013
james2020: This is my email jameschuks89@yahoo.com, am looking forward to my breakthrough this year

Replied
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Yea i got it
dahonestboss:

Replied
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by Naijalastborn(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
james2020: How do i apply, am grateful for your kindness, heres my email jameschuks89@yahoo.com, tnx
I sent you a message check it
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
I didnt see d message can u resend it
Naija_lastborn: I sent you a message check it
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by Naijalastborn(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
james2020: I didnt see d message can u resend it
yes i will Resend it i can see it failed
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
I have not seen it
Naija_lastborn: yes i will Resend it i can see it failed
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2013
I recieved an email it maybe u
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Did u get my reply, i just replied your email
james2020: Yea i got it
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
I replied your message, did u get it?
dahonestboss:

Hey Bro

Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by Ozegbe(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2013
I don't mean to go off topic, but this your username is synonymous with the Nigeria famous vision2020...which wasted and died away...

maybe you can start by changing your username....cheers
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
Am here just to help myself, i come against this ur instrument of destruction
Ozegbe: I don't mean to go off topic, but this your username is synonymous with the Nigeria famous vision2020...which wasted and died away...

maybe you can start by changing your username....cheers
Re: Somebody Help Me, I Am Dying And Wasting by james2020(m): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
I am still pleading that this pleading touch a heart, pls help me, pls my people, help me pls. I really need this help. Pls

(1) (Reply)

Secret Shell Kingdom Exposed / Heaven At Last / "Selfie" Are An Abomination In The Eyes Of The Lord. POPE FRANCIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.