Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! (24544 Views)

Jemiconx: Join ASCENSION WORSHIPPERS / What Happnd To The Hand's Of Dj Paul Of Three 6 Mafia? / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Ciaralover(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2006
I hate them now!!Did yall see them on punkd they acted worse than the Devil Himself!!They didnt want to hear GOD name mention thats why the fat nigga started making Noises with his phone!!I swear if u love God dont like these Niggas!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by hotangel2(f): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2006
OMG i heard the mothetrucking same thing. They actually said in one of their songs that they worship the devil. shocked
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Ciaralover(f): 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2006
didnt u see them on PUNKD On MTV!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by hotangel2(f): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2006
nope, wat did they do?
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by dbounddy(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2006
From Germantown , at least someone from the district, am from Gaithersburg.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by WesleyanA(f): 4:29am On May 01, 2006
three 6 mafia = 666 mafia get it?.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by hotangel2(f): 6:30am On May 01, 2006
WesleyanA:

three 6 mafia = 666 mafia get it?.

U R RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 7:09am On May 01, 2006
well i like i love their music, does it mean i love the devil now, this is jus music men!!!,
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by hotangel2(f): 7:10am On May 01, 2006
Read the lyrics to their music yo!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 7:12am On May 01, 2006
could u specify from the lyrics, like a sentence
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 7:33am On May 01, 2006
@ciaralover, u so mad at three 6 mafia, yet u r quick to call some one a fat N*gga, what a loving christian u are, and i hope u r black, event though i still dont think thats cool.

everyone, dont be naive, people that started these rumors have nothing better to do, these are musicians that rap about same things other rappers rap about, sex, drugs, guns, money. u dont see them flogging u asking for u to worship the devil.

no one has yet to quote a real lyric from their songs.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Ciaralover(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2006
@blu

This is not a rumor!!And there is nothing wrong with calling someone a fat nigga!!and yes i am black!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 8:11pm On May 01, 2006
yet no one can quote a lyric from their songz, haterz, haterz, haterz, most of us are black and we had to hate on the first black hip hop group to win an oscar. dang that why we never move forward, too much negativity
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2006
when i was growing up back home there were rumors that procter and gamble was owned by the devil, was the anticrist and people were showin proof on their labels and the world was going to end soon. yeah yeah yeah, i was so naive to believe it, then again i was only 15, young and naive. has the world ended yet?. are we going to say we don't eat pringles anymore. who ever starts this stupid rumors should go get a life. and all those believing it should go get a life to. keep it to your self, if u feel like u need to help, heck share it with your families.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Free(f): 10:09pm On May 01, 2006
haha
yea i heard they worship the devil!!!!
listen to their stay fly" the say the gurl in the background is
saying some satanic shiit about lucifer!!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 10:21pm On May 01, 2006
they say, they say
yet im stilll saying, people pls be specific, give me a real lyric, god dang!!!, is it that hard?
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Ciaralover(f): 10:42pm On May 01, 2006
@ Blue

what is ya problem?if you see punk you would understand what i am talking about!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 10:52pm On May 01, 2006
i saw it
sometimes i act similar when jehovah witnesses come knock on my door 7am saturday morning
im saved and three 6 mafia cannot change that, and i can listen to whoever i want to, i have my reverend, my bible and my God. jus cause i tell u that i dont want u preaching to me doesnt mean i worship da devil. im so dissapointed at people for thinking like this. che!!

i love three6mafia, period, their music rocks. and im not a devil worshipper. ty peace
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 10:53pm On May 01, 2006
@ciara lover
ps: i dont have a problem, no one answered my question, all y'all know how to do is talk talk, no proof,
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Ciaralover(f): 11:16pm On May 01, 2006
How am i preaching to U!!

And if yu like u listen to them!!No one here cares, peaceout girl!!
In the bible they said dont support satonic things, so if yu listen to them tit means you are supporting the devil since they represent the devil!!But anyway u can do whatever u want!!U got ur own brain and mind!!So do whatever u want to do but remember dont listen to the devil!!
And also before the begining of the three 6 mafia song stay fly the lady in the background is not singing she is actualy saying Lucifer U are god and king.And before Juicy J starts flowin he said Lucifer.
Blue i am just trying to get my point through!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 1:36am On May 02, 2006
@ciaralover

when i said u, i meant in the general sence, did u preach to me?, so why would u think i was talking to you, im talking about a lot of bible carrying hypocrite that like to wake me out of my sleep to preach to me, now im not saying all are hypocrite. also those that are quick to point out everyone elses fault.

and i will say it again, na soso talk una fit talk, nobody presented any proof and if u wanna reply to this post. u wont make anysense to me until u give me something tangible, smart and real. pls be real. gosh, sick of phonies!!
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Ciaralover(f): 1:45am On May 02, 2006
OOH now u calling me a Phonies(whatever that mean)!!There is no name calling on Nairaland!!OK, LOL
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by diddy4(m): 4:28am On May 02, 2006
i heard that same sh*t. i actually listened to their songs again and to be honest with you. what the girl in the background was saying is "lucifer, you are the king, luciferrrrr" she was repeating it. you wont here it clearly unless u pay close attention. in as much as i love the song, i dont listen to it like that. but its just music which i know can influence the way people think. everything has got powers in them as far as it is a spoken word so lets be careful the kind of thing we listen to. it is because of this that i now love rock music and pop. God be with y'all as y'all seek salvation. Amen.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 8:14am On May 02, 2006
@ciaralover
u keep taking my comment out of text, i did not call u phony, i said "sick of phonies" if u think i was talking t u then so be it, u can think all u wanna think, twice u did that , but thats cool, jus might be ur conscience getting the best of u and now i am talking to you right now when i say, if u post a thread and are making a statement be ready to back it up with proof, it s different thing if u r not sure about what u think and are asking people's opinion, kapish?

@diddyt
u r the only one that gave me a definite answer, and i have heard their music many times and love it, i dont think i will stop loving it, but ill listen to what the girl is saying, even if she says what u think she 's saying, that wont change my opinion of three 6 mafia, i love their music period. i wont listen to their music then go tatoo 666 on my forehead or start preaching lucifer, i jus listen to their music and dance and have fun.
thanks baby, u always come thru for me, i dont know how hard that was, for someone to say.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 8:15am On May 02, 2006
@ciara lover
luv u girl, nice one sticking up for what u think but i hope u understand my post, read it with a open mind and dont think im directing it to u. peace kiss
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by shadex1(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2006
bluenubian:

and i will say it again, na soso talk una fit talk, nobody presented any proof

Ciaralover:

And also before the begining of the three 6 mafia song stay fly the lady in the background is not singing she is actualy saying Lucifer U are god and king.And before Juicy J starts flowin he said Lucifer.
Blue i am just trying to get my point through!!

diddy4dt:

i heard that same sh*t. i actually listened to their songs again and to be honest with you. what the girl in the background was saying is "lucifer, you are the king, luciferrrrr" she was repeating it. you wont here it clearly unless u pay close attention.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 7:53am On May 06, 2006
blah blah blah, "i gotta stay flyyyyyyyy"
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by eveseh(f): 9:30am On May 06, 2006
i lobve god i wont let them
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by shadex1(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2006
bluenubian:

blah blah blah, "i gotta stay flyyyyyyyy"
Is that ur reply?
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by enistory(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2006
who are d guys u are talking about
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by enistory(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2006
who are d guys u are talking about
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bluenubian(f): 4:01pm On May 06, 2006
@shadex.
here's another one, "evrysince i can remember i ve been popping my collar, and they gotta put ma money in ma hand"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May D - Gat Me High [VIDEO] / AEUSA: Portable Wins First International Music Award / Don Jazzy Forms Mavin Records, Signs Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.