Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,362 members, 7,843,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! (24556 Views)

Jemiconx: Join ASCENSION WORSHIPPERS / What Happnd To The Hand's Of Dj Paul Of Three 6 Mafia? / Rick Ross Enlist Fat Joe,the Game & Ja Rule To Diss 50 On Mafia Music(remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by bigte84: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2010
yall can believe what yall want but for me ive heard their songs and i would definatly have to say it is very shady its funny how alot of yall defend them when yall ave no idea who they are i guarentee they could probly care less about what any one has to say to say about them, i admit some of im sure was publicity like stay fly imean i think they wanted that to be contrversal but the underground stuff and songs not even ment to be popular that ish is scary lol check these lyrics out, {Lord Infamous}
they always ask me
do you worship the devil
and some of the times
I think they see the horns on my head
why must you even question what I believe in silly mortal
you test the third most powerful force in the galaxy
shake ya dreads
your very essence burnt your soul
and you ask me do I worship that
bitch im Kaiser Sosate
I believe I hate you worse than that
wish I could let every nuclear missile
take an unknown course
let the man with trumpets and the horns
feel my evil force

heres your proof
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 18, 2011
This is ancient news. They never denied their
belief in the Devil. They has concocted some religion where
they fuse Christianity with Satanism, not to mention their
heavy drug (cocaine) use that they boast about (distorted minds)
and finally, check out the name dude,

THREE SIX MAFIA. THREE SIXS = 6.6.6, duh undecided

Lord Infamous in particular is a notorious Devil worshiper.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Mafia4life(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
That was then, They claimed worshiping devil, Now they have gone commecial ( I hate their music now ), Lord Infamous is just a core underground rapper doing Devil Shyt Rap ( Horrorcore ), Naija Wake Up,
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 23, 2012
Mafia4life: That was then, They claimed worshiping devil, Now they have gone commecial ( I hate their music now ), Lord Infamous is just a core underground rapper doing Devil Shyt Rap ( Horrorcore ), Naija Wake Up,

lord infamous has mellowed down a bit.

but he was and probably still is the most known and outspoken satanist out there as far as rappers go.

one track he admits it (@ 1:55)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPC5Kuj_2Ts

{Lord Infamous}
they always ask me
do you worship the devil
and some of the times
I think they see the horns on my head
why must you even question what I believe in silly mortal
you test the third most powerful force in the galaxy
shake ya dreads
your very essence burnt your soul
and you ask me do I worship that
bitch im Kaiser Sosate
I believe I hate you worse than that
wish I could let every nuclear missile
take an unknown course
let the man with trumpets and the horns
feel my evil force

he has a barrage of songs about it.

I know bone thugs n harmony used to play and believe in the "Uigy Board" and in fact have lots of songs dedicated to it.
Re: Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers! by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burnaboys Twice As Tall Nominated For Grammy In Best Global Music Album Category / Drop Your Foreign Interesting Old Songs / May D - Gat Me High [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.