Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) (3981 Views)

Di'ja Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Rocked These Hairstyles Better? / Photos: Popcaan Reveals Dream Girl, Ideal Date And Favourite Meal / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) by aywhy93(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2013
Trinadian-born American musician Nicki Minaj became an overnight rap sensation with her debut album, Pink Friday.

Since then, like most of her music, her striking fashion statement too became a popular subject in tabloids. Nicki Minaj, who keeps freaking out fans with her alter-ego, “Roman Zolanski”, stuns the onlookers with her eye- popping hairstyles as well.

Nicki Minaj hairstyles can surprise with sometimes green, blonde and sometimes rainbow locks. She loves to go over-the-top with her looks. No matter what type of outfit she chooses, her hairstyles never fail to attract the shutterbugs.

Check her top hairstyles below.. Which one is your favourite ??

www.stevenbergy.com.ng

Re: Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) by aywhy93(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
aywhy93: Trinadian-born American musician Nicki Minaj became an overnight rap sensation with her debut album, Pink Friday.

Since then, like most of her music, her striking fashion statement too became a popular subject in tabloids. Nicki Minaj, who keeps freaking out fans with her alter-ego, “Roman Zolanski”, stuns the onlookers with her eye- popping hairstyles as well.

Nicki Minaj hairstyles can surprise with sometimes green, blonde and sometimes rainbow locks. She loves to go over-the-top with her looks. No matter what type of outfit she chooses, her hairstyles never fail to attract the shutterbugs.

Check her top hairstyles below.. Which one is your favourite ??

www.stevenbergy.com.ng

Re: Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2013
does hair styles looks scary but i love d leopard skin own..
Re: Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) by aywhy93(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2013
Savvy ij: does hair styles looks scary but i love d leopard skin own..

Yeah, it is beautiful... I love Nicki Minaj
Re: Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) by girlyly: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Savvy ij: does hair styles looks scary but i love d leopard skin own..
for real wish to ve such too
Re: Nicki Minaj Top And Favourite Hairstyles (PICTURES) by aywhy93(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
girlyly:
for real wish to ve such too

I have never come across any lady with such hair... i think it is sooooooo expensive

(1) (Reply)

Photos:most Beautiful Student In Nigeria, Queen Sola Chinaka Dazzles On New Look / SEYI SHAY SHOWS OFF HER SEDUCTIVE ''50 SHADES OF 'GREY'' FACES / Woman Who Slept With 919 Men In 24hrs Explains How It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.