Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) (3794 Views)

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 Tablet Laptop. / Top 8 Windows 8 Hybirds (Tablet + laptop) / Hp Tx 2500 Tablet Laptop For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 3:04am On Jan 30, 2013
Yvete:

ewwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy.... a strange man has no business in a woman's bathroom. You're a man and its admissible if your roommate brings a girl over, not mamacita, she's a lady. The guy needs him own apartment.

Sexist angry

Mamacita007:

Kpolli I dnt av money like u dat ur friends re always flying from naija to yankee anyhow. Lloooll d smiley I wanted 2 type on d visa tread is d eyelashes lloll
I wz in a hurry to leave so dere wz no tym to find a dealer to help.

You can afford to wear Louboutin heels on first day of class... You have money...
Would talk to a friend of mine who sells cars, if he gets a buyer, I would holla at u

2 Likes

Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2013
kpolli: Hater!!! Your complaining about bathroom sharing grin grin grin, Am used to the hair

Can't stop laughing ...still finds this really funny!
How do you get 'used' to hair? cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2013
Yvete:

Can't stop laughing ...still finds this really funny!
How do you get 'used' to hair cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Simple I clean the bathroom before using it everytime...
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hmnn... what comment was hidden? **Just curious*
Lol @ Louboutin. cheesy grin cheesy ASU Campus has become a fashion show for Mamacita.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by imperiouxx(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yvete: Hmnn... what comment was hidden? **Just curious*
Lol @ Louboutin. cheesy grin cheesy ASU Campus has become a fashion show for Mamacita.

I usually send DNAs from my research work for sequencing in her school (Tempe, AZ). May be I will clone some endurance and flexibility genes, send them to her so that she use them and kick hell out of that roommate with the bf. Just wanna help a friend.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by idoo4love: 1:30am On Feb 01, 2013
kpolli:

O ga o, see machine.... my 1TB never full, wetin I wan do with 2??

Well they always went when the schools were on hols and a semester never lasts up to 6 months, One did this even till he finished NYSC. Well my kind of friends........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
owkay..thanks
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
imperiouxx: I usually send DNAs from my research work for sequencing in her school (Tempe, AZ). May be I will clone some endurance and flexibility genes, send them to her so that she use them and kick hell out of that roommate with the bf. Just wanna help a friend.

all i want is a chemical that ll shock the guy anytime he enter dis house becos hez always here and dey're making me hear tings dat im nt supposed to hear. grin grin
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
Mamacita007:

all i want is a chemical that ll shock the guy anytime he enter dis house becos hez always here and dey're making me hear tings dat im nt supposed to hear. grin grin

**singing** her soundtrack, bad girl gimme the soundtrack girl... Na so the lady go Ah, Ah, Ah!!!! **

I am used to that... Wetin I never hear or see in this apartment angry
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by imperiouxx(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2013
Mamacita007:

Piss on him!
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Yvete(f): 2:40am On Feb 05, 2013
Kpolli ... are you for real? Did you ever complain to your roommie or you're cool with it? This is crazy!
Mamacita's been complaining!

Imperiouxx: You know that I know that you're BAD! The guy behind all these imperiouxxes... hehehee
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 4:11am On Feb 05, 2013
Yvete: Kpolli ... are you for real? Did you ever complain to your roommie or you're cool with it? This is crazy!
Mamacita's been complaining!

Imperiouxx: You know that I know that you're BAD! The guy behind all these imperiouxxes... hehehee

Complain that what? He is a growing lad, he is allowed to fool around... When time has come, he would calm down.. So I would allow him to have all the fun...

Why won't she complain when ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
kpolllli ive sold my car grin guess how much? i was even surprised.
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Bangkokworld: 6:48am On Mar 02, 2013
imperiouxx: @kpolli,

I would have posted the link for the HP dv6 and envy I customized with high graphic card and 2TB HDD but was out yesterday cheesy

No problem imperiouxx

Can u post the link for the Laptop now? I want to have a look at it urgently because I need a powerful lappy with that configuration like, yesterday. (...and at a very low price too)
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by imperiouxx(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by kpolli(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Mamacita007: kpolllli ive sold my car grin guess how much? i was even surprised.

Baby!!! Are you serious? Congrats Oh... Seems u sold it more than you expected... Wow, it's time I hit u up on PM for my share wink
Re: Advice needed - Tablet/laptop-in-one ( Lenovo Ultrabook Yoga) by Mamacita007(f): 12:16am On Mar 03, 2013
kpolli:

Baby!!! Are you serious? Congrats Oh... Seems u sold it more than you expected... Wow, it's time I hit u up on PM for my share wink

lloooolll ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6410 Intel Core I5 For Sale At Cheap Price / Hotel In Need Of Hotel Management Suite/front Desk Hotel Software / Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.