Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth (13774 Views)

Photos From Japan’s Annual joystick Festival / Biracial Miss Universe Japan Is Criticized For Not Being Japanese Enough / Black Indigenes Of Japan, And From Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Scarpon(m): 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
I wish say I fit stay young like that woman
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by buoye1(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
clog: Am the Nigerian version of this lady. 3rd to comment tho*
U must be high of goat sheet&abu qaqa's mess....Learner u no sbi count?
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by tobnical(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
Dats great! But this one no look like 16 oo. If u observe d last picture critically, most especially d hands and d face u wud knw dat in d real sense she looks like 30yrs old lady. Dats my view......
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by nitlad: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto: Peace of mind and beta govt contribute small..

No be d one wey u need fasting and prayer to live good life, no nepa to keep fruits fresh and exercise na when u dey dodge bomb and bullets
My dear, you don talk am finish undecided
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by megareal: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella: The last picture gives her away. She's just smallish, that's all there is to it. There is absolutely no way in hell I'd have thought she was 16.
Yep, very true. Would have been convinced except for the last pix. Moreover, her stature and bone structure's got a lot to do with it.
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gene thing
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Chinaimporter: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
gboyetade: Well, this is the 21st century and honestly speaking, a lot of people can do a lot of magic with Adobe Photoshop, but this is no photogimmicks, it is real. MASAKO MIZUTANI is a Japanese model and housewife and even though many will bet that she is just 16, she is actually a mother of two and is aged 43!

Yeah, she is now a supercelebrity in Japan, Korea, China and other nations in the Far East and she even has a new nickname: Japan's Lady of Eternal Youth. No, you are wrong, she has never had a plastic surgery.

Masako Mizutani Well, she has revealed a few of her secret tips:
She spends up to five hours a day for her beauty routine, paying special attention to her skin. She advises:

-Eat natural, fresh and healthy foods. (Ok now)
-Take balanced meals in small portions 4 times a day (in Nigeria?)
-Take lots of water to clear the toxins in the system.
-As you get older, apply older make-up (I hope Sisi Caro is listening o...lol!)
-Use Vitamin E-fortified creams to make your skin soft and supple (I have to start saving money for Venus!)
-Use sunscreen before entering the sun.
-Stick to a toning and moisturizing regimen every night before sleeping (really?)
-Regular exercise, adequate sleep and NO SMOKING. #gbam!#

Teaching some hair style tips. Get your iron curls and clips ready!

For more pictures of this alluring woman. Please visit http://gboyetade..com/2013/01/japans-lady-of-eternal-youth.html

[size=18pt]ahh na this woman......i nyash am for hokkido last year now..i swear she fine but he nyash get some wrinkles..but she tight shaa[/size]
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Sweetapple007(f): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Gosh! This is how God made it to be,but sin has turn a 16yr old into looking 30, i believ the pic, Asian country re knw f their naturality which make them to live long.
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
Generally, asians look young for their age. Although, this lady, Masako looks exceptionally young even among asian people. She must have good genes in her family. Compare her to a caucasian person of same age, you’ll see a middle-aged woman with crows feet around the eyes, and wrinkles around the mouth. To make things worse, caucasians like to sunbath or tan their skin for an ironically healthy look, thus hastening the aging process.

1 Like

Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by IyfeNamikaze(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2013
so tsunade senju is real.
Eien no Wakamono
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by manny4life(m): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hmm
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
And me 2
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by shadrach77: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2013
ItsModella: The last picture gives her away. She's just smallish, that's all there is to it. There is absolutely no way in hell I'd have thought she was 16.

i was about to say that - the last picture gives her away wink wink wink
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
She actually look 49.

The eyes chico, they never lie.
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by crackhaus: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2013
gboyetade: Well, this is the 21st century and honestly speaking, a lot of people can do a lot of magic with Adobe Photoshop, but this is no photogimmicks, it is real. MASAKO MIZUTANI is a Japanese model and housewife and even though many will bet that she is just 16, she is actually a mother of two and is aged 43!

Yeah, she is now a supercelebrity in Japan, Korea, China and other nations in the Far East and she even has a new nickname: Japan's Lady of Eternal Youth. No, you are wrong, she has never had a plastic surgery.

Masako Mizutani Well, she has revealed a few of her secret tips:
She spends up to five hours a day for her beauty routine, paying special attention to her skin. She advises:

-Eat natural, fresh and healthy foods. (Ok now)
-Take balanced meals in small portions 4 times a day (in Nigeria?)
-Take lots of water to clear the toxins in the system.
-As you get older, apply older make-up (I hope Sisi Caro is listening o...lol!)
-Use Vitamin E-fortified creams to make your skin soft and supple (I have to start saving money for Venus!)
-Use sunscreen before entering the sun.
-Stick to a toning and moisturizing regimen every night before sleeping (really?)
-Regular exercise, adequate sleep and NO SMOKING. #gbam!#

Teaching some hair style tips. Get your iron curls and clips ready!

For more pictures of this alluring woman. Please visit http://gboyetade..com/2013/01/japans-lady-of-eternal-youth.html
ITS HER GENES GODAMMIT.... NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT SHE EATS OR USES ON HER SKIN, SHE JUST GOT REALLY GOOD GENES IS ALL. I KNOW COS I DO TOO, tongue tongue
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2013
firstolalekan: [size=30pt]Isn't she beautiful??
She is just 21
[/size]
dat bridegroom take style resemble GEJ ooo grin
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by claremont(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2013
Instead of Nigerian women to imbibe her tips, they are busy arguing among themselves as to the veracity of her age. SMH!!! grin

Bad belle pipo no go ever finish for my beloved country sha! grin
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
she is suffering from a kallmanns syndrome..

1 Like

Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
isnt she lovely?....xx2 wow young and beautiful...those other pple here should desist from posting their wife pics and their marriage pics shocked shocked shocked shocked here please, we dont want to have horrible nihgtmares
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2013
claremont: Instead of Nigerian women to imbibe her tips, they are busy arguing among themselves as to the veracity of her age. SMH!!! grin

Bad belle pipo no go ever finish for my beloved country sha! grin

U DEY MIND DEM?
ANYWAY NA BECAUSE THEM DON ALREADY EXPIRE DON TURN TO PREMATURE OLD SCHOOL FINISH DATS WHY. ITS TOO LATE 2 REVERSE ANYTHING.
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2013
Good Living

Bless the Japs

Positive Thinking, Positive Breathing.

In my lifetime the woman who aged the best was Stacy Dash
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by markpenk: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2013
Stewpid fella... Sense no dey ya head again ba? Mumu. Na the only thing wey full your head be that. No go find work. ode
Chinaimporter:

[size=18pt]ahh na this woman......i nyash am for hokkido last year now..i swear she fine but he nyash get some wrinkles..but she tight shaa[/size]
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Flygerian1(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Wonderful.
Re: Japan's Lady Of Eternal Youth by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2013
God is wonderful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Obas Canvass August 20 As Isese Day Holiday / Tokunbo (Second Hand) Virgins / How Can I Get Rid Of My Tribal Marks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.