Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! (845 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Google Launches Gmail SMS In Nigeria / Send Sms From Your Gmail Account To Any Cell Phone Anywhere! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! by milkydaddy(m): 12:36am On Jan 27, 2013
I have been having problem to download a message and an attachment from my gmail inbox to my desktop or my flash ..............................I need urgent response pls
Re: Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! by Afam4eva(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2013
what error message are you getting?
Re: Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! by milkydaddy(m): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2013
Afam4eva: what error message are you getting?
To be sincere with you bros,i dont know how to do it........................kindly help
Re: Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! by Afam4eva(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2013
milkydaddy: To be sincere with you bros,i dont know how to do it........................kindly help
Just click on the message in your inbox and if the message has an attachment, you will see the "download attachment" link there. It's that easy.
Re: Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! by Maleeq(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
If the mail indeed has an attachment, you will see a paper clip icon next the the message header/subject in your box.
Open the mail, and scroll all the way down to the bottom. The attachment(s) would be listed there, each with a "Download" link for individual downloads, or a "Download All" if the mail has more than one attachment.

If this information isn't sufficient for you, I could upload screenshots for you.
Re: Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! by femi4: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva: what error message are you getting?
Afam4eva in computer section *Halleluyah*
Re: Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! by milkydaddy(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2013
kudos to u guys
Re: Help: Downloading Gmail Attachment! by milkydaddy(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Maleeq: If the mail indeed has an attachment, you will see a paper clip icon next the the message header/subject in your box.
Open the mail, and scroll all the way down to the bottom. The attachment(s) would be listed there, each with a "Download" link for individual downloads, or a "Download All" if the mail has more than one attachment.

If this information isn't sufficient for you, I could upload screenshots for you.
i will appreciate that bro.................my email is royalhood2013@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Which Should I Go For? A Laptop Or A Tablet Pc / Mikrotik Routers And Wireless / How To Check If Your Account Is Among The Hacked Gmail Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.