Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Whats The Name Of The Teacher You Will Never Forget And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whats The Name Of The Teacher You Will Never Forget And Why? (735 Views)

The 6 Things Graduates Of Nigerian Public Universities Can Never Forget / When The Teacher Keep Saying "Keep This In The Back Of Ur Mind" PIC / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Name Of The Teacher You Will Never Forget And Why? by joebeckz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mine is teacher Atule and the funny pose and character leaves a smile smiley smiley smiley on my face when i remember.
post yours......

Re: Whats The Name Of The Teacher You Will Never Forget And Why? by Aseco(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
My teacher I cnt never forget is my class teacher in pry 5 in Children House's School (CHS) Abeokuta 1995set , Mr. BALOGUN of a blessed memory
Re: Whats The Name Of The Teacher You Will Never Forget And Why? by haryourdayG(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
That's Mr. Saad, my physics teacher,he also teaches Chemistry, Further Maths, Maths and Economics. I'll remember him for his brilliance and jokes

(1) (Reply)

Which Uni Can Give Direct Masters For HND Distinction? / BREAKING NEWS: Unilag Students Protest Over High Cost Of Food On Campus / Uniport Pre-degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.