Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter (2125 Views)

#BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? / Toyin Aimakhu's Estranged Husband Adeniyi Slams Fan Who Dared Insult Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by ijebabe: 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2013
*From Moji Delano's blog
The Koko master has today joined the list of celebs who let out steam on twitter.

Dbanj who seemed to be in a really good mood, was interacting with fans on twitter and posted the picture above with the acronym 'DKM', (meaning D Kings men) and the caption:
Ok ok ok here is a Sneak Peak!!!.

A fan feeling funny then replied the tweet saying:
DKM? D'banj Killed Mohits?

D'banj then responded saying:
Na wa for u ohh is this suppose to be funny. Fool.

As much as I don't support celebs responding to trolls on social media, fans also need to understand that these celebs are human too, and avoid throwing taunting statements or trolls their way.

Lol!

Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by Mynd44: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Lmao. He should also know that not everyone is his fan and some might be out to see him mess up

1 Like

Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by ijcu(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
i'm really not impressed at all.......
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by ucheheart(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Shit happens all the time.
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by Baba419(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
But na him kill mo'hits na?
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by homesteady(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
DKM !!! Lmao.....some pple can be very creative!! Dbang killed Mohit...loooool...

So dbang to dy vex??
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by Vlyrics: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
Dbanj need to be fined and banned by English FA, hazard was banned and fined for kickin a ball boy.. P-man take note.. Na dis kind tin una for dey use get moni.. Fines ni
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by angelTI(f): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
DBanj is d bigger fool for replying a supposed fool!
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
angel TI: DBanj is d bigger fool for replying a supposed fool!
Gbam!!!
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by alaoeri: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baba419: But na him kill mo'hits na?
Really abeg tell me more.
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
lmao! d'banj miii, if nt fr st'upidity slf, no b joke d guy de joke? u jus cme turn am to high tension. abeg no kill urslf fr me o
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by Leboska(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
one thing you have to understand is that Dbanj is also human. He can be emotional some times.

2 Likes

Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by oboy3(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2013
So what?is he the first person to call another a fool?,i have been calling people fools here on Nl since the 80s

2 Likes

Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by dhardline(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2013
D banj should concentrate and release a super album cause if you ask me d guy don dey gradually fade for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by yuzedo: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2013
LOL! grin

D'banj Killed Mo'Hits was funnay! cheesy

But i don't think D'banj meant the "Fool" in anger... Sometimes you call your friend a fool. His initial statement (na wa for you o) doesn't seem like someone in a rage or malicious reaction. undecided

2 Likes

Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by omar22(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2013
Can someone tell me what Dbanj did wrong?
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by madan(f): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
omar22: Can someone tell me what Dbanj did wrong?
To have called somebody a FOOL! Sikena. grin
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by Mynd44: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
omar22: Can someone tell me what Dbanj did wrong?
Read the title of the thread again
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by babyboy3(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Read the title of the thread again
madan: To have called somebody a FOOL! Sikena. grin
So whats the difference to Will Smith that slapped someone in public or Naomi Campbell who threw her mobile phone at someone, or Amy Winehouse who threw a punch at a fan at her concert?

Some people need to get real, blowing a blood vessel over something Dbanj has already forgotten about
Re: You're A Fool!...d'banj Slams Fan Twitter by petrov10: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
dhardline: D banj should concentrate and release a super album cause if you ask me d guy don dey gradually fade for Naija.
oshey

(1) (Reply)

Popular Abuja Based Designer Nana Kusherki Spotted With Akon (photo) / Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter / What Emmy Collins Has To Say About Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.