Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Am New Here - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am New Here (693 Views)

Am New Here / Am New Here! / I Dnt No If Dis Joke Has Been Posted Here B4 Bt Hey Am New, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New Here by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2013
An African businessman by name Larride travelled to Europe on a business trip and stayed in a boarding house as he attempts to save money. There were three other occupants in the room called 'woo' namely bin gbago, prettieböny and her in valuable husband bunmioguns.
The next morning he noticed that his tooth brush was wet instead of dry. The next day, he again noticed that his tooth brush was wet and suspected that someone else was using his tooth brush in his absence.
The businessman decided that he was going to find out who was using his tooth brush, but could not confront any of the three strangers he was sharing the room with. He told the other three that he wanted to sleep a little longer and excused himself from the morning breakfast.
Once he heard them returning to the room, he quickly put his plan in motion: He got up from bed, greeted them and picked up his tooth brush to use it to scratch his butttocks and put back the brush. Immediately, one of the room mates started throwing up.
Re: Am New Here by TableLeg(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
Naff off!
Re: Am New Here by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Table Leg :
Naff off!
Fu€k off!!
Re: Am New Here by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Is dat d end of d story?
Re: Am New Here by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Is dat d end of d story? [quote]I want it completed,okay?
Re: Am New Here by Valiantvaliant(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Is dat d end of d story?
and Mr. T Anonymous helped Larride.
Re: Am New Here by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Valiantvaliant: and Mr. T Anonymous helped Larride.
what happened after I helped him?
Re: Am New Here by Xymc1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
You had a cardiac arrest and died while farting. . .
Re: Am New Here by Xymc1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Re: Am New Here by Valiantvaliant(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Xymc...:
You had a cardiac arrest and died while farting. . .
That's exactly what happened.
Re: Am New Here by Xymc1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Valiantvaliant: That's exactly what happened.
cool coolcoolcoolcoolcool

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Disease? / A Must Read Joke! / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.