Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,324 members, 7,864,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Kim Dotcom: 'I Want To Encrypt Half Of Internet, Total Govt Spying Must Stop! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kim Dotcom: 'I Want To Encrypt Half Of Internet, Total Govt Spying Must Stop! (465 Views)

All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) / This END TIME THINGS Must Stop! / List Of Internet Forums In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Dotcom: 'I Want To Encrypt Half Of Internet, Total Govt Spying Must Stop! by IleIfe2(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kim Dotcom (Megaupload) formerly known as Kim Schmitz is the founder of the now defunct file storage site, Megaupload. He was interviewed by Russia Today journalist Andrew Blake, where he discussed The U.S government's effort on trying to nail him (extradite and prosecute), his opposition to copyright fanaticism, how the movie industry encourages copyright infringement, Aaron Swartz success in stopping SOPA, His new project called Mega and his dream of encrypting half the internet within the next 5 years to discourage illegal government surveillance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mphBRtr030s?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param

(1) (Reply)

Libertarian Youth Conference On Peace And Sanctity Of Human Life In Nigeria / Life Is Like A Rope / Kaduna Female Pilgrims Must Have Muharram For Hajj 2013- Governor Sani Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.