Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) (970 Views)

SERIOUSBABE AND CKLENT SHOULD BE SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.. (PIX) / The Northerners’ Nonsense Must Stop! By Bayo Oluwasanmi / God Must Be Sued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Greenified(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
What Nonsense! This has got to
stop!
When CL0SE-UP does an advert,
they will show you someone's
teeth and how to brush properly.
When GILETTE Does an advert,
beards, armpit and they will show you
how well the shaving
stick works.
When DETTOL does an advert,
they will show you someone taking his
or her bath in the
bathroom with the soap...........
......But what the hell is wrong with
ALWAYS ULTRA Sanitary PAD?
When they are doing their advert, they
will never show us
anything!
All we see is a girl rolling on her bed or
secondary school
girls singing on the field... How does
that show us what the
pad is used
for?
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Whizpeter(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
DETTOL must be sued according to your topic title!!!

All of a sudden, you pass the blame to Always Sanitary Pad!!!
Are you that confused?

3 Likes

Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Gclan(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
My younger brother once told me he taught always is use to avoid ink leakage, untill he was old enough and understand himself.
*THIER ADVERT IS OFF POINT*

2 Likes

Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Greenified(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Whizpeter: DETTOL must be sued according to your topic title!!!

All of a sudden, you pass the blame to Always Sanitary Pad!!!
Are you that confused?
Accept my apologies. MISTAKE!
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by delishpot: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Greenified: What Nonsense! This has got to
stop!
When CL0SE-UP does an advert,
teeth and how to brush properly.
When GILETTE Does an advert,
beards, armpit and they will show you
how well the shaving
stick works.
When DETTOL does an advert,
they will show you someone taking his
or her bath in the
bathroom with the soap...........
......But what the hell is wrong with
ALWAYS ULTRA Sanitary PAD?
When they are doing their advert, they
will never show us
anything!
All we see is a girl rolling on her bed or
secondary school
girls singing on the field... How does
that show us what the
pad is used
for?

You sure say you really want see ALWAYS ULTRA in action? You really want see wetin dem dey use ALWAYS do?
Ok na. What ever rocks ya boat my bros.
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Whizpeter(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Greenified:
Accept my apologies. MISTAKE!

Then correct the mistake
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Greenified(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Justwise Tanx 4 coming, pls do the needful
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Greenified(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Whizpeter:

Then correct the mistake
Only a mod can
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Whizpeter(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Greenified:
Only a mod can

You can modify ya post joor... Do you think you are talking to a learner... Check under that post and click on MODIFY
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Greenified(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Whizpeter:

You can modify ya post joor... Do you think you are talking to a learner... Check under that post and click on MODIFY
The mistake is in d topic nt d post ok?
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Whizpeter(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
Greenified:
The mistake is in d topic nt d post ok?

You can modify both the topic and the post!!!

Mods... Plz move this to the "Jokes Section" or better still "Children Section"

1 Like

Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by missdebs(f): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
;Djoke gone bad
Re: All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued) by Greenified(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
missdebs: grin joke gone bad
pain me die

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: There’s Cure For EBOLA: The Alleged Cure Is Gotten From Rats / Did Ebola Virus Catch Everybody Unawares? / Please Help Me.. I Want To Go To School..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.