Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering (7336 Views)

Theologians Proved That The World Was Not Created In Seven Days / I Was Not Created. / Jesus Told Me Hell Was Not Created For Man..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Man was originally created in the colour of the Israelites, not black as erroneously propagated by some. When reading the Bible pray for wisdom then try reading it in context otherwise...

Now, man turned black only when in mourning, pain, affliction, being tortured or being punished by God. The following verses prove it:

Song of Solomon 1:6
6 Look not upon me, because I am
black, because the sun hath looked
upon me: my mother's children were
angry with me; they made me the
keeper of the vineyards; but mine
own vineyard have I not kept.

Lamentation 5:10
10 Our skin was black like an oven
because of the terrible famine.

Lamentation 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal;
they are not known in the streets:
their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is
withered, it is become like a stick.

Jeremiah 14:2
2 Judah mourns, and the gates
thereof languish; they are black to the
ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is
gone up.

Job 30:30-31
30 My skin is black upon me, and my
bones are burned with heat.
31 My harp also is turned to
mourning, and my flute into the voice
of them that weep.

The following verses show that man was originally created in the colour of the Israelites:

JEREMIAH 10: 16 - The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.

EXODUS 4: 22 - Israel is my son, even my firstborn

Reading the verses in context or reading the entire chapters from where the quoted verses were lifted will further reveal to you that man turned black only as a result of affliction, pain, suffering, mourning or punishment by God.

So please do away with the lie and misinformation that man was created black or that Jesus was black - that is simply not true.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by jayriginal: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Just when I thought I had seen it all.

4 Likes

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Gboliwe: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Bwahahahaha. You again?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
Will this make me turn to white if i stop enduring suffering?

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
jayriginal: Just when I thought I had seen it all.

DUDE IS HIGH OFF THE FUMES OF SHOE POLISH grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm9Ded9Ctx0

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012: Man was originally created in the colour of the Israelites, not black as erroneously propagated by some. When reading the Bible pray for wisdom then try reading it in context otherwise...

Now, man turned black only when in mourning, pain, affliction, being tortured or being punished by God. The following verses prove it:

Song of Solomon 1:6
6 Look not upon me, because I am
black, because the sun hath looked
upon me: my mother's children were
angry with me; they made me the
keeper of the vineyards; but mine
own vineyard have I not kept.

Lamentation 5:10
10 Our skin was black like an oven
because of the terrible famine.

Lamentation 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal;
they are not known in the streets:
their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is
withered, it is become like a stick.

Jeremiah 14:2
2 Judah mourns, and the gates
thereof languish; they are black to the
ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is
gone up.

Job 30:30-31
30 My skin is black upon me, and my
bones are burned with heat.
31 My harp also is turned to
mourning, and my flute into the voice
of them that weep.

The following verses show that man was originally created in the colour of the Israelites:

JEREMIAH 10: 16 - The portion of Jacob is not like them: for he is the former of all things; and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts is his name.

EXODUS 4: 22 - Israel is my son, even my firstborn

Reading the verses in context or reading the entire chapters from where the quoted verses were lifted will further reveal to you that man turned black only as a result of affliction, pain, suffering, mourning or punishment by God.

So please do away with the lie and misinformation that man was created black or that Jesus was black - that is simply not true.
good one, suprised to see a new thread for it. D black man tin is obadiah's baby, i dnt really knw why he likes d stuff. But i doubt this will move him.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 12:22am On Jan 28, 2013
Gboliwe: Bwahahahaha. You again?
1) Do you own a Bible or not?
2) Do you know how to read a Bible or not?
3) Do you have the spiritual standing to understand the Bible?

If you answered in the affirmative to all three questions then there is no reason to laugh; only reason you are laughing is because you lack one or all as per listed.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2013
jayriginal: Just when I thought I had seen it all.

Those words are not mine my dear, they are all in your Bible.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: good one, suprised to see a new thread for it. D black man tin is obadiah's baby, i dnt really knw why he likes d stuff. But i doubt this will move him.
AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE ENLIGHTENED cry ONLY BROWN PEOPLE TURN DARKER BLACK IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. WHITE OR CHINESE OR ARABS TURN PALER OR RED.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 28, 2013
See this slave! Yes you are a slave. Repeating the same lies of a slave master used to enslave black people. They call it the curse of ham.

The explanation that black Africans, as the "sons of Ham", were cursed, possibly "blackened" by their sins, was advanced only sporadically during the Middle Ages, but it became increasingly common during the slave trade of the 18th and 19th centuries.[54] The justification of slavery itself through the sins of Ham was well suited to the ideological interests of the elite; with the emergence of the slave trade, its racialized version justified the exploitation of a ready supply of African labour.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham#European.2FAmerican_slavery.2C_17th.E2.80.9318th_centuries

I dont know why blacks still follow this slave master religion. Furthermore, the hate of simple science that shows that all humans came from africa and were originally black is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 28, 2013
So, if I get you right, according to the Bible, to be black is to be cursed?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 28, 2013
Africans are in trouble!
I don't even want to believe what I just read.
How do you explain this kind of mentality?
Inferiority complex, self loathing and all that the black man is burdened with?
Fvck!!!
God! How does one get brainwashed to this level?
This dude is finished! His body, mind, and soul has been enslaved, forever and ever.
He's been been enslaved to a point of no return!
The sadder part is he's gonna help enslave his kids too. Hope your kids will see the light and escape from your sickness. Thank goodness it's not genetic.

3 Likes

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Image123(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2013
this is a high level of ignorance in display here, people punctuating their ideas with Bible verses, using errors against error.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Kay17: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2013
I'm sure the OP made that with the aid of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by greatgenius: 6:22am On Jan 28, 2013
this is more of a cry for help than anything else.. it is time to awake brother. sleep no more.. if you do not believe in yourself or anything else at least believe in the dignity of your being and see yourself as not cursed(because you are not) but blessed and perfect always.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by baby124: 7:24am On Jan 28, 2013
This has to be the most ignorant thread on NL. Like did I just read this? OP you need an urgent intervention and deliverance if you believe this. Self hatred is the worst.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 28, 2013
baby_123: This has to be the most ignorant thread on NL. Like did I just read this? OP you need an urgent intervention and deliverance if you believe this. Self hatred is the worst.
Lol, na, this guy competes with himself.. go through his profile.. his threads give ignorance a new meaning...
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THE ENLIGHTENED cry ONLY BROWN PEOPLE TURN DARKER BLACK IN TIMES OF TROUBLE. WHITE OR CHINESE OR ARABS TURN PALER OR RED.
intarastingly, i never said anything to warrant this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2013
baby_123: This has to be the most ignorant thread on NL. Like did I just read this? OP you need an urgent intervention and deliverance if you believe this. Self hatred is the worst.
dis isnt abt ignorance or self hatred, he made d thread becos of obadiah who claim, d black men of africa are d isrealites of d bible, (dis was made as a slipt of obadiahs thread) d passage used by d op is obadiah's classics defence, even a dumb bible student will acknowledge dat in d above passage "black of skin" had with it serious suffering. This is an arguement in progress, i dnt see why u are geting emotional.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2013
The attacks by the association of atheists and unbelievers wont deter me from believing the Bible as the only truth; it is the Word of God and the book of wisdom - what is f00lish is not believing it.

So now who is the f00lish one: the one who believes in God and his Word or the one who doesnt?

Oh I have the answer to that...

Psalm 14:1 - The fool has said in his heart, there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2013
You are the ignoramus in need of deliverance for not believing the Bible, or is it that you cant read or just claiming the Bible is a lie? Or did I write the Bible?

Cant believe the way people are attacking the Bible and calling the Word of God a lie; this is end-time sign!
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2013
Why attacking the OP? He quoted the bible. If you must qquestion anything, then question those verses. They are plain enough. OBADIAH77 Has been claiming black people to be Israelite. Am sure alot of you enjoy this joke because you are tagged with the chosen ones. But is that what the word of God says? Lets take it easy and stop manipulating scriptures. If we go back to history. We will see that this OP is so on point. The bitter truth hurts.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by plappville(f): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: dis isnt abt ignorance or self hatred, he made d thread becos of obadiah who claim, d black men of africa are d isrealites of d bible, (dis was made as a slipt of obadiahs thread) d passage used by d op is obadiah's classics defence, even a dumb bible student will acknowledge dat in d above passage "black of skin" had with it serious suffering. This is an arguement in progress, i dnt see why u are geting emotional.

Truel talk.

1 Like

Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by FXKing2012(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
plappville: Why attacking the OP? He quoted the bible. If you must qquestion anything, then question those verses. They are plain enough. OBADIAH77 Has been claiming black people to be Israelite. Am sure alot of you enjoy this joke because you are tagged with the chosen ones. But is that what the word of God says? Lets take it easy and stop manipulating scriptures. If we go back to history. We will see that this OP is so on point. The bitter truth hurts.
Abi ooo, thank you very much jare.

I didnt write the Bible, I'm only a believer in it. Why would they attack me as if I wrote the Bible.

Problem with these people is when you've believed something all your life, you tend to hold on to it even if it's a lie.
I understand it's a rude awakening for these folks because they never knew it is in the Bible.

Any true Bible believing Christian will have no problem accepting this truth. It doesnt make us any less human, it's just a history of where we are coming from as dark skinned people.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012: The attacks by the association of atheists and unbelievers wont deter me from believing the Bible as the only truth; it is the Word of God and the book of wisdom - what is f00lish is not believing it.

So now who is the f00lish one: the one who believes in God and his Word or the one who doesnt?

Oh I have the answer to that...

Psalm 14:1 - The fool has said in his heart, there is no God.

Ubenedictus: dis isnt abt ignorance or self hatred, he made d thread becos of obadiah who claim, d black men of africa are d isrealites of d bible, (dis was made as a slipt of obadiahs thread) d passage used by d op is obadiah's classics defence, even a dumb bible student will acknowledge dat in d above passage "black of skin" had with it serious suffering. This is an arguement in progress, i dnt see why u are geting emotional.

Wow.....even more people that support this nonsense. Ignorant of basic science and history and ready to believe that they are cursed with their own black skin.

Well, I know never to engage these people again.

@ Plappville- you are as dull as the brainwashed muslims you so fight against. nuff said
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: intarastingly, i never said anything to warrant this.
LOL UBE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES I WAS TRYING TO QUOTE PLAPPVILLE grin I HAD TOO MANY GLASSES OF RED WINE. grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: LOL UBE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES I WAS TRYING TO QUOTE PLAPPVILLE grin I HAD TOO MANY GLASSES OF RED WINE. grin
maybe we've gat to remove that ur wine store and replace it with water cans. It will do much good.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ubenedictus: maybe we've gat to remove that ur wine store and replace it with water cans. It will do much good.
LOLZ. YOU KNOW THATS A GREAT POINT BROTHER UBE. grin grin
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Logicboy03:
Wow.....even more people that support this nonsense. Ignorant of basic science and history and ready to believe that they are cursed with their own black skin.
Well, I know never to engage these people again.
@ Plappville- you are as dull as the brainwashed muslims you so fight against. nuff said
this isnt a science debate, i know d first paragraph may be misleading and outright untrue to scientific mind but this is obadiah vs fikings both holding extremes of some ideas, obadiah think d white guy have leprosy, kings think d bible associate a black skin with suffering and thus the skin itself mayb refering to suffering, both are using d same bible passages. It's not time to get emotional yet. D stuff still remains, are d israelite of d bible blackmen or whitemen?
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
musKeeto: So, if I get you right, according to the Bible, to be black is to be cursed?
THATS WHAT THE CRETIN IS INSINUATING. FROM HENCEFORTH WE CHANGE HIS NAME TO FXCretin2012 lol
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Ubenedictus(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
obadiah777: LOLZ. YOU KNOW THATS A GREAT POINT BROTHER UBE. grin grin
i know! I just hope pipo wont miss d crazy (in a good way) obadiah.
Re: Man Was Not Created Black; Man Turned Black Due To Punishment And Suffering by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
kwangi: Africans are in trouble!
I don't even want to believe what I just read.
How do you explain this kind of mentality?
Inferiority complex, self loathing and all that the black man is burdened with?
Fvck!!!
God! How does one get brainwashed to this level?
This dude is finished! His body, mind, and soul has been enslaved, forever and ever.
He's been been enslaved to a point of no return!
The sadder part is he's gonna help enslave his kids too. Hope your kids will see the light and escape from your sickness. Thank goodness it's not genetic.
HOW DID I MISS THIS POST grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Even Bother With These Atheists? / Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! / Is Wearing Of Trousers By Women A Sin? The Meaning Of Deut 22:5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.