Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Water Factory - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Water Factory (546 Views)

How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Estimated Cost of Setting Up A Pure Water Factory / 15 Reasons Why You May Choose To Start A Pure Water Factory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Factory by olabagro: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Please i need any body in the house that has any information on how to establish a water factory ,this to include sachet and bottled . pls i will need information on
Equipments needed , price and where i can buy in Nigeria
How to register with Nafdac and like how much will i need for the registration
How to get nylon and bottle and any other thing that are necessary for the factory
am presently working in Qatar and am thinking of coming home to get the factory done ,Your contribution will be highly appreciated
you can send mail to my mail box olab007@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ogbongeblog...one Of My Best Naija Blogger / Idea / Please How Can You Locate Your Url Or Website Address When You Create A Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.