Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Would You Chose Your Parents And Place Of Birth If God Gave You The Opportunity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Chose Your Parents And Place Of Birth If God Gave You The Opportunity (559 Views)

Why You Chose This Very Moniker / Tricks You Played On Your Parents And Got Away With As A Child. / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Chose Your Parents And Place Of Birth If God Gave You The Opportunity by Idriswhite(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
A young man came to me this afternoon with a puzzled look on his face to ask me the above question. I sighed and asked him what made him to ask such a question. He said he wouldn't chose his parents because they don't respect his opinion and never supported him in his career. And has for Nigeria,he wouldn't chose any black nation because they never enabling environment for youth success. When the boy has his point. If you are in position to choose your parents and your place of birth,will you choose your parents and your country?

(1) (Reply)

World's Oldest Man Dies At 154 / AGAIN: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv Farmers In Benue / Tanker Fire: 70 Houses Burnt In Ibadan, 25 Houses And 45 Shops Gutted So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.