Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced (679 Views)

Nairaland Ladies, Make Una Rate Me (pic) / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by xyoung: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
In this forum, u see a nairaland lady say she doesn't care about money but she mean the exact the opposite, she doesn't cheat but she mean the opposite.
My twin brother had a bad experience with a lady here on nairaland who once commented that she doesn't care about a man wealth but d same lady took off when she discovered my bro doesn't have a car
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Afam4eva(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
When did you carry out the census? You're really a talented lad. If you can sit in the comfort of your bedroom and conduct a census on all Nairaland ladies then it means there's hope for Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by REMMEI(m): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
Cos they don't wanna face the doubled though. . .
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
people forget thats this is just a forum and anyone can say whatever they want to say. i can decide to tell u today that im bisexual but that doesnt mean u have to take me for my word. just be wise, dont judge a person's character based on what they say on NL otherwise u will get screwed over. remember there is a reason why people put up funny usernames instead of their real names.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2013
Good for ya bruda! Gist us na! Ur bro na Billyonaire? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by xyoung: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: people forget thats this is just a forum and anyone can say whatever they want to say. i can decide to tell u today that im bisexual but that doesnt mean u have to take me for my word. just be wise, dont judge a person's character based on what they say on NL otherwise u will get screwed over. remember there is a reason why people put up funny usernames instead of their real names.
Very correct
I greet ur wisdom
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Good for ya bruda! Gist us na! Ur bro na Billyonaire? lipsrsealed
kikikiki be nice
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by mrscolite(f): 12:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Good for ya bruda! Gist us na! Ur bro na Billyonaire? lipsrsealed

Dem say he no even get motor grin
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by 190: 1:16am On Jan 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin @ the Nairaland ladies title or rather Nigerian factor

i'm attacking flytefalls on this topic grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53am On Jan 28, 2013
mrscolite:

Dem say he no even get motor grin
Badt geh! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Idowuogbo(f): 2:54am On Jan 28, 2013
mondi_cheeks: kikikiki be nice
grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by tpia5: 3:24am On Jan 28, 2013
My twin brother had a bad experience with a lady here on nairaland who once commented that she doesn't care about a man wealth but d same lady took off when she discovered my bro doesn't have a car

1. did your brother claim he had a car when he was toasting the lady

2. did she say her reason for not going further with him was expressly because he didnt have a car.

3. why are you or your brother dependent on nl to meet people- what happened to the ladies around you in real life who already know you dont have a car?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 28, 2013
-
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2013
Give us the lady's username
Re: Why Are Most Of Nairaland Ladies Double Faced by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
190: grin grin grin grin @ the Nairaland ladies title or rather Nigerian factor

i'm attacking flytefalls on this topic grin grin grin grin
stfu clown! You'll honour all my faces at all times! wink grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sweetlemon Stop Feeling Bad Please. / Sell Yourself Here / Exclusively For Married Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.