Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa (17068 Views)

Talented Man Builds Car And Engines With Scrap Materials (photos) / 20 Killed In Bayelsa Auto Crash / Nigerian Man Builds Working Helicopters From Junk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by idlaw2k3(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2013
The builder said he hasn't flown it yet because he doesn't know how to pilot an aircraft. He can only start it and taxi it. I watched him on NTA show how it starts and moves. It is not an aircraft because it cant fly yet . It only looks like one wink

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by Ogosoga: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2013
young man keep it up, you will get there someday

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by alphaconde(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2013
Wow they made a drone
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by moneyhungry(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2013
Lankaline: Nigeria,lol,,this type WONT fly,but if it does,it WON'T come down
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by jude33084(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2013
methodman: ...No Sir...it walks grin tongue

If you think you can faint ♍e with laff τhis morning, na lie you lie grin
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by moneyhungry(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012: This is great! Wouldnt mind employing him or going into some sort of joint venture with him.
Do you have his contact?
taaahh! shatap there! .!
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by moneyhungry(m): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2013
HAH: you must be the biggest fool to call a toy that cannot fly an aircraft, on the issue of productivity just tell me anywhere you are in Nigeria then I will tell you my worth and you will see them physically, you think anybody that comes to nairaland is a job seeker. You must be a nonentity
i pray o.
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by jude33084(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2013
Lets be honest with ourselves; someone constructed a said aircraft but refused to fly it because he not a trained pilot? Who will be ready to commit suicide aŋԂ try it? undecided

I am an electrical engineer; any house i work on,I must test it myself first before allowing others to try it in case anything should go wrong wink

Please you guys should tell him to atleast, attempt to fly it first grin
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by manchiled: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2013
He tried but trust me it wount fly unless he wants to commit suicide,as long as na naija nothing works,even the one way oyubo put like nepa never stable na plain way dem make here wan fly?he should constructe a good working bicycle first...gbam

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by phapi(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2013
redcliff: HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN....
which one u fit do? Na so so spoil spoil u go dy spoil piple hard work goget a life meeccttthheeeewww
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by redcliff: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2013
Ghettoguru:

Thank you! Help me ask am whether Bill Gates of Microsoft or Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook get degree?

lol. Zuckerberg is a programmer from harvard university. he did not have a layman's knowledge of programming. Bill Gates also went to harvard and was a drop out. Trust me, the knowledge that would have been imparted on them those times they were in school coupled with their Genius brain is Good enough to spur them to greater things. Even though both of them are dropouts, Harvard still claims them as their own and dont regard them as one.
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2013
redcliff:

SOME NAIRALANDERS ARE SO FUNNY. I AM LARKING AT YOU. THE WRIGHT BROTHERS HAD KNOWLEDGE OF PHYSICS AND AERODYANMICS. THEY HAD THEORIES AND MATHEMATICAL EXPERIMENTS WRITTEN ON PAPER AND IN THEIR BRAINS ON THE PHYSICS IT WOULD TAKE AN OBJECT TO FLOAT AND MOVE IN THIN AIR..DOES YOUR FRIEND HAVE ONE? ANUM-PANU.

And who told you the dude isn't a genius? Have you met him before? I have met Nigerians who never attended College or University but are advanced Physics and Maths gurus who know the practical applications of these subjects. So, forget that trash you are spewing!
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by jude33084(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2013
ikuoma4rea: We have seen so many of this inventions here in Nigeria but really how many do we get to hear from after they have been show cased on NTA.packaging and support from the government has always been our major problem here in this country.thumbs up.

Bros which kind support are you talking about? A guy said he made an airplane but cannot fly it? Who he want make e fly am naaa?
Abi him dεy find who him wan kill? angry
Have you seen a carpenter constructing a car(mechanical) before? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by Kslib(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2013
I dey notice say mostly na all this graduates dey rubbish people hard work pass cos dem dey vex say dem wey go school no fit even construct a moving wheel-barrow not to even talk of keke-napep headlight.. Na to speak big big grammer dem sabi and to form oyinbo accent and graduate with first class,second class upper but carry them go field to go apply the engineering knowledge nah,dem go begin sweat for nyash.. Abeg i no fit laff...

6 Likes

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by Bawss1(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2013
I think that this story is filed in the appropriate section; Car Talk. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by redcliff: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2013
phapi:
which one u fit do? Na so so spoil spoil u go dy spoil piple hard work goget a life meeccttthheeeewww

Mr havealife. what have you done with the one you have? your mates have sold 3 cartons of Gala on the express this morning...
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by aryzgreat: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2013
redcliff:

LOOL. YOU ARE EQUALLY FUNNY MY BRO. ITS NOT EVERYBODY THAT WOULD BUILD AN YIACRAFT. IF NOT, THERE WOULD BE NO DOCTORS, NO GRAPHIC DESIGNERS, NO LAWYERS, NO TRADERS. HE HAS HIS JURISDICTION SO DO I. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU.TOUT

@ boldened YIACRAFT? U must be yoruba. Just as OBJ call free and fair, Free ad fear! grin
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by jude33084(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2013
redcliff:

Mr havealife. what have you done with the one you have? your mates have sold 3 cartons of Gala on the express this morning...

cheesy cheesy Choi! grin
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by Paentera(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2013
Ghettoguru:

And who told you the dude isn't a genius? Have you met him before? I have met Nigerians who never attended College or University but are advanced Physics and Maths gurus who know the practical applications of these subjects. So, forget that trash you are spewing!

I taya for Redcliff and im ITK. Once you are not certified or did not go to Harvard, then you definitely cannot do anything. God help us in this Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by AjanleKoko: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2013
Okay.
This dude built an aircraft that he does not know how to fly?
So what makes it an aircraft? That it looks like one?

Naija Strikes Again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2013
redcliff:

lol. Zuckerberg is a programmer from harvard university. he did not have a layman's knowledge of programming. Bill Gates also went to harvard and was a drop out. Trust me, the knowledge that would have been imparted on them those times they were in school coupled with their Genius brain is Good enough to spur them to greater things. Even though both of them are dropouts, Harvard still claims them as their own and dont regard them as one.

And who told you the guy isn't a genius and/or a College dropout too? He is 36 and must have started this project a long time ago.... Harvard or no Harvard there are geniuses everywhere around the world! Is it because he is from Nigeria that makes you talk this way? If this guy were an American, you wouldn't have been talking this way! *Smfh*

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by snthesis(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2013
twon brass!! wow have fond memories of that town
Sir ye,
i like you ye,
make i born for u ye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by snthesis(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2013
idlaw2k3: The builder said he hasn't flown it yet because he doesn't know how to pilot an aircraft. He can only start it and taxi it. I watched him on NTA show how it starts and moves. It is not an aircraft because it cant fly yet . It only looks like one wink
guess its a land craft
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 28, 2013
Dp
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by redcliff: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2013
Bawss1: I think that this story is filed in the appropriate section; Car Talk. cheesy

MIcheal?
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2013
zonax:
Can't you just see he put in a good effort into something positive. Must you post such a lame thing?

seriously do you expect him to Say".highway to HELL!"
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by mu2sa2: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=14pt]Does it fly?[/size]
It matters not whether it flies or does not - at least he has tried going by the level of his education.
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by sharpboyus(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2013
That thing needs a witch to make it fly.. Don't judge all this oyinbo with technology... Them dey use magical power.
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by nightrain(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2013
Teenage Money: Unemployment or underemployment need not keep anyone from fulfilling their dreams says a young man from Brass in Bayelsa state, who in homestead has built a light plane that he hopes will fly someday soon.

36 year old Ifiemi Felagha, works with an oil servicing firm but spent all his free time in the past eight years working on living his light plane dream and he’s seen it through by building a light plane, named Destiny.

According to the parent of this young man without tertiary education, has had a knack for putting things together since his childhood.

The aircraft is however yet to take-off because Ifiemi is not a trained Pilot. He is now consulting with aviation experts but for now, he keeps moving the aircraft on his make-shift runway.

http://m.naij.com/news/21367.html

http://www.thegistbook.com/photos-man-builds-light-aircraft-in-bayelsa/
let him fly it if its an aircraft whether he won't land in his grave. It is not an air craft until it flies
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by funshybam(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2013
this looks like MTN ULTIMATE WONDER ERAMPLANE
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by fio(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=redcliff]

NOW ANSWER THIS QUESTION YOU DUMP HEAD. WHERE DID HE GET THE WHEREWITHAL TO PUT TOGETHER THIS CRAFT IF NOT PARTS OF ANOTHER CRAFT? ITS MORE OF AN ASSEMBLE CRAFT RATHER THAN BUILT FROM SCRATCH CRAFT. OR DO YOU THINK THE SCHEMATICS OF BUILDING AN AIRCRAFT IS SUCH THAT A SIMPLE PANEL BEATER CAN DO? WHAT INSTITUTION CERTIFIED HIM AS AN AIRCRAFT ENGINEER? NOW LET ME ASK YOU THIS SIMPLE QUESTION, WOULD YOU FLY IN THIS THING IF YOU WERE OFFERED THE OPPORTUNITY TO?PUERILE BEI

did he ask u to come and fly it? its a simple thing, encourage or ignore the post.
Re: Man Builds Light Aircraft In Bayelsa by redcliff: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2013
Ghettoguru:

And who told you the guy isn't a genius and/or a College dropout too? He is 36 and must have started this project a long time ago.... Harvard or no Harvard there are geniuses everywhere around the world! Is it because he is from Nigeria that makes you talk this way? If this guy were an American, you wouldn't have been talking this way! *Smfh*

Mr, dont get me wrong. Please try to be logical while reasoning. would you manufacture an automobile if you are just a common oerson who has no knowledge of it? YES or NO would be an appropriate answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fix A Car That Doesn't Start (Photos) / How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? / Can You Drive On Nigerian Roads Without Scratches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.