Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Words Of Motivation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Words Of Motivation (1030 Views)

Words Of A Dying Boy / Words Of Encouragement To Prolific Writers. / Ighoosagie Words Of Wisdom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Motivation by seyexdkoko(m): 8:44am On Jan 28, 2013
When a poor, black Sudanese refugee girl went to Britain and got a job as a toilet cleaner, NO ONE would expect that she would be a Global Supermodel. BUT today, ALEK WEK is a world-famous supermodel who goes for lunch with Tyra Banks!

When her boyfriend dumped her, after telling her that she was fat and ugly, British singer ADELE was totally broken-hearted. BUT today, the girl is the highest-earning British singer and has won 8 GRAMMY AWARDS!

He started singing in 2000. He made over ten albums AND still NOBODY cares about him! They laughed at his weird, senseless songs…and He almost gave up music BUT then, he released GANGNAM STYLE, and today, PSY is a global mega-superstar, earning millions of dollars and with the MOST WATCHED video in YouTube History!

Hey, THE WORLD’S Expectations are NOT God’s Preparations!

While the WORLD is busy hating, GOD is busy Loving!

While the WORLD is busy Destroying You, GOD is busy Building You!

While the WORLD is Running away from You, GOD is busy Running towards You!

While the WORLD thinks Your time is Up, GOD IS SAYING; YOUR TIME IS NOW!

Keep Praying! Keep Hoping!

Keep Trusting! Keep Believing!

Keep Waiting! GOD is NEVER LATE.
He is about to remind us that His ways are not our ways neither is His thoughts ours.

Believe in ur WORTH!! DREAM BIG & tune out the HATERS & BULLIES that Lie & tell you, you are worthless cos u aren’t!

More @ http://outsaide.
Re: Words Of Motivation by seyexdkoko(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
DEDICATE THIS TO ALL THE”GUYS” OUT THERE
She will cry and get over it, she will hate you and then love you again but, one day she will leave and won’t comeback to you. Stop taking her love for granted.
Appreciate what she does foryou, stop backingat her, stop calling her a bitch, a LovePeddler…and all sorts of ugly names. They hurt her thoughsometimes she doesn’t tell you, She cries in the deep nights because her love & care isn’t valued and returned. She has wounds at heart that she needs you to heal.
Fine she sees many classy guys out there, they vibe her but she never gives in because she is contented with YOU. Guys stop making that beautiful girl of yours cry, shower her withlove, don’t make her lack and cease disrespecting her. If you still have that chance of proving your love to her, please use it because one day she will be out of your life and that’s when you will realize what she meant to your life, you will miss her effort, loveand care and shewill be no more. She will be with that other innocent, loving, caring, patient, understanding lonely guy outthere.
THINK ABOUT IT.

More @outsaide.
Re: Words Of Motivation by joyli: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy Nice one
Re: Words Of Motivation by seyexdkoko(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
joyli: cheesy cheesy Nice one
thank you
Re: Words Of Motivation by seyexdkoko(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
Right now, there are people all over the world who are just like you. They’re either lonely or they’re missing somebody. They are in love with someone they probably shouldn’t be in love with. They have secrets you wouldn’t believe. They wish and they dream and they hope, and they look out the window whenever they’re in the car or on a bus or a train and they watch people on the streets and wonder what they’ve been through. They wonder if there are people out there like them. They’re like you, and you could tell them everything and they would understand. And right now, they’re sitting here reading these words, and I’m writing this for you so you don’t feel alone anymore.

More @ http://outsaide.
Re: Words Of Motivation by seyexdkoko(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Once upon a time there was a bunch of tiny frogs who arranged a running competition. The goal was to reach the top of a very high tower. A big crowd had gathered around the tower to see the race and cheer on the contestants.
The race began…
Honestly, No one in crowd really believed that the tiny frogs would reach the top of the tower. crowd yelled statements such as:
“Oh, WAY too difficult!!!”
“They will NEVER make it to the top.”
“Not a chance that they will succeed. The tower is too high!”
The tiny frogs began collapsing. One by one. Except for those, who in a fresh tempo, were climbing higher and higher.
The crowd continued to yell, “It is too difficult!!! No one will make it!”
More tiny frogs got tired and gave up. But ONEcontinued higher and higher and higher. This one wouldn’t give up!
At the end everyone else had given up climbing the tower. Except for the one tiny frog who, after a big effort, was the only one who reached the top! THEN all of the other tiny frogs naturally wanted to know how this one frog managed to do it?
A contestant asked the tiny frog how he had found the strength to succeed and reach the goal? It turned out. That the winner was DEAF!!!
:: Moral of the Story ::
Never listen to other people’s tendencies to benegative or pessimistic. because they take your most wonderful dreams and wishes away from you — the ones you have in your heart!
Always think of the power words have. Because everything you hear and read will affect your actions! Therefore, ALWAYS BE POSITIVE!
Be DEAF when people tell YOU that you cannot fulfill your dreams! Always think: God and I can do this…
More at outsaide.
Re: Words Of Motivation by seyexdkoko(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
TOUCHING STORY. (Must read)
From Anna, a parent
He started getting fever and endless disease attacks at the age of 4, i wondered what was wrong with him.I took him to the clinic but they would treat this and rise another one.
“My son is bewitched” i thought.
One day the Nurse told me to carry out blood test, i told her its of No use coz am safe so my son is safe too.
When she insisted i said its ok and the blood sample was taken
Results came, not feared i approached and checked on only to find my son is H.I.V Positive…….
I and My husband were also tested but we were found H.I.V Negative.
“how could it have happened” we could ask ourselves “young as 4 years and a boy where could he have got it from?”
I started to do all i can so as to raise a healthy boy though H.I.V positive.
I and my husband decided never to tell Ricky about his status coz he was still young.
Years passed Ricky was growing stronger, i could see his back as he goes to school, his bent shoulders mid-sized waist and then i would imagine those days when he will grow thin and i would cry.
What used to hurt me most was that i was not aware where my Innocent child got the Virus from.
One day Ricky came home crying and He asked me: Mum is true am going to die
I looked at him and asked him: who lied you?
Ricky: Children were laughing at me at school that i have AIDS and that am going to die soon.
I looked at him, he was 11 years now but still looking healthy and strong, then told him: My son you will grow more and more years, you’renot dying soon.
Then he looked at me and smiled and went back to play. I smiled back at him and as he turned away tears started dropping from ma eyes.
Two months later in the News, They reported aNurse who confessed that she was H.I.V positive and she transmitted the disease to young children who were once taken to her clinic through blood transfusion coz she didn’t want to die alone.
I then remembered taking there Ricky when he was 2years old. Thats when i knew where my son got the virus from.
The following day, he came sad and said nothing to me. I never wanted him to be sad so i had to ask him in order to relieve him.
He then asked me: Mum is it true i have AIDS??
I kept quiet for a while and took time to explain everything to him, i told him how to live positively with AIDS.
My explanation seemed enough coz he was relieved but from then he lived under guilt.
When he was 13 years he came and told me that at school no one plays with him or sits with him or share anything with him that because other children said he would infect them with AIDS.
When he told me, i went into my room and cried.
As a parent, the worst thing experienced is seeing your child discriminated from others.
He started growing some complications at the age of 15, endless fever rose again. Medicines that he was using became less important.
The only thing that would make him better is calling his pastor talking with him, the pastor would give him a word of comfort and then pray. Thats when psychologically he would feel somehow.
After two years in the Hospital, going home, back to the hospital and alike, my son called me in his room on the Hospital, and said:
Mum, cry for me no more.
Worry no more
I got this disease not because of ur fault neither my fault but it was work of the devil.
God knows am innocent and i know when i getin heaven
there will be no more pain, i’ll be rejoicing.
Don’t let ur pain be a road broke to heaven, always forgive and pray. I enjoyed all the time with you and i’ll always love you Mum…..
I kept looking him in his eyes, tears coming endlessly my palm in his hair and i watched him losing voice as he said the last words.
I bowed down and and faced to the wall as i didn’twant to see Ricky die.
Doctors soon came and prepared his bodysmiley
Sharing this story with you though it brings me back to cold feelings and painful memories, but i feel people should know that getting Virus is not the worst thing. They should not envy and kill innocent people as they did to my son.
2ndly People with AIDS should not be discriminated but should also be treated as others.
Thats why i request you to SHARE this story.
LET’S PRAY
Oh God, provide us with protection and may diseases Like Cancer and AIDS be healed.
In Jesus Name.
If you believe this prayer is possible in Jesus’ name, LIKE and Shout a big AMEN.

More @ outsaide.
Re: Words Of Motivation by seyexdkoko(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
Life is like a rope
Life is like a rope
” It’s hard to accept, but you can’t change the past. You can’t go back and manipulate thingsto the way you wanted them to happen. Because life’d be meaningless and boring and just not worth living. But you can change the future and that’s a beautiful thing about life. Yes, you will make mistakes. And yes, you will have bad days – but as long as you let the pastgo, you’ll have such a gorgeous and bright future ahead of you. Knowing that things were meant to happen. Knowing that each day you will learn something so that you keep growing to be a better person. Life is like a rope, twinedin all its complexities and yet weaved into one marvelous stream that you have the chance you use something amazing from. So grab hold of it

More http://outsaide.

(1) (Reply)

Poem: It Depends In Whose Hands Its In / Read Chimamanda’s AMERICANAH On Your Mobile Phone Today / Owls Don't Cry In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.