Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! (17181 Views)

Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) / ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by omobaswagz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
[img]http://i2.wp.com/www.gistreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/omotola+and+bobby+v+lindaikejiblog.png1_.jpg?resize=380%2C507[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/965739_omotola_and_bobby_v1_png0e73fddebc2fb7d6342a10fbded2aac1

[size=13pt]Omosexy as she is fondly called posted this photo of her and US base singer Bobby Valentino in a studio in Atlanta. I tell you that her album must be Ghen ghen…iANTICIPATE[/size]

[size=13pt]http://omobaswagz..com/2013/01/spotted-omotola-in-studio-with-bobby.html[/size]
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by oddy4real(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
bobby V. looking wack
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by princeonx: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by omorsexie(f): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Won ku ipalemo

4 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Siga: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Interesting...lets wait for the Aluboom....

1 Like

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Guddy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Is she anticipating a new album?
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by azpekuliar: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hm.... Doggyy....

6 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
bobby V and Omotola, who fine pass without makeup?
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by theripper: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bobby valentino wey don forget to sing? Who dey deceive Omotola sef say she b good musician. E b like say she no know wetin to use money do. Make she give pple for orphanage na. Plenty need her attention.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by ojeffo: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Looks more like a short time Challet...cnt see anything dt makes it looks like a studio.
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
Omotola is always looking good,i likey...buh a song with Bobby V? Hmm...aucun commentairé.

1 Like

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Jerrygotswagg(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
Bobby V was once a great singer now him wan come dey make Us look am like small boy, just d way we looking at Akon now, small Nigeria boys don fall him add finish by featuring him, bobby V abeg nor do like Akon oooo, Nigeria Musician dey kill great musician carreer# AKON I sorry for you#SMH

3 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by mitchyy(f): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Another album in the making?
By the way, have you seen Oluchi Onwegba's beautiful kids?
I saw them here http://gistville.com/2013/01/photos-supermodel-oluchi-onwegba-steps-out-with-kids/

2 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by CollinsRoy: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
undecidedNa who she com dey Kiss
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by SlyIg(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nollywood artist no d carry last
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by angelTI(f): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
y omosexy com do her face lyk say her pupu no wan commot for her yansh on time?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by OmerianConsult: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Let's wait n see
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Old woman acting like a kid . Wannabe Kim Kardashian .

1 Like

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by SisiKill1: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Studio?

Album?

*gulps with terror*

Does. . .does. . . .this mean she is thinking of coming out with another album??!!

Oh be Afraid! Be Very Afraid!!!! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by specialguest(f): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
undecidedIs Bobby Valentino the man who sang pakuromo?
*slow down* yea I now remember.
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by laykhorn(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
I hope she doesnt turns into another Tonto Dikeh.. No high expectation though
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by tellwisdom: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Another Wake-keep song??
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by geovanni24(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sometyms ii wonder if this woman ever plays her role as a wife and mother, when she is busy galliverting the whole world and chilling out with foreign celebs, all in de name of entertainmnt!... Na her husband ii ϑε̲Ɣ even feel for!
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by fittty(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
smiley
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
So what happened after the recording?

a) sex and pls bobby (bobo) don't tell the world.. Keep it secret as I'm married with four kids. By the way, promise me the music will be a hit... A hit as in better dan tonto dikeh's song.. Bobby ask, ' who is tonto dike? '

b)just a kiss and some smootching.... Bobby...mmmmm..mmmmm, a kiss is only what u getting joor... Bobby ask,' what is joor? '... You know I'm married naow, replied OMOsexy

c)Just a hug and exchanges of pleasantries...

lol, which 1?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by HerexG(m): 4:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Bobby V was once a great singer now him wan come dey make Us look am like small boy, just d way we looking at Akon now, small Nigeria boys don fall him add finish by featuring him, bobby V abeg nor do like Akon oooo, Nigeria Musician dey kill great musician carreer# AKON I sorry for you#SMH

Stay there and keep looking for who his or her career is being killed by Naija while the artist you castigating is making good money, time na money.
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by fittty(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Bobby V was once a great singer now him wan come dey make Us look am like small boy, just d way we looking at Akon now, small Nigeria boys don fall him add finish by featuring him, bobby V abeg nor do like Akon oooo, Nigeria Musician dey kill great musician carreer# AKON I sorry for you#SMH

#GBAM
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by fittty(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
"Slow Down"

I saw you walking
Down on Melrose
You looked like an angel
Straight out of heaven, girl
I was blown away by
Your sexiness
All I have to do is catch up to you

[Hook:]
Slow down I just wanna get to know you
But don't turn around
Cuz that pretty round thing looks good to me
Slow down never seen anything so lovely
Now turn around
And bless me with your beauty, cutie

A butterfly tattoo
Right above your navel
Your belly button's pierced too just like I like it girl
Come take a walk with me
You'll be impressed by
The game that I kick to you
It's over and for reeaal

[Bridge:]
Like a flower fully bloomed in the summertime, you're ready
To be watered by this conversation, you're ready
I'm in awe cause you shine like the sun
Let me be the one to enjoy you
Let's kick it girl

[Hook x2]

Oh baby you know by now that I want you bad
I'm floating on thin air I can't come down
Cupid hit me already damn
Now I can't leave till seven digits are in my hand, my hand

4 Likes

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Cuddlemii: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
fittty: "Slow Down"

I saw you walking
Down on Melrose
You looked like an angel
Straight out of heaven, girl
I was blown away by
Your sexiness
All I have to do is catch up to you

[Hook:]
Slow down I just wanna get to know you
But don't turn around
Cuz that pretty round thing looks good to me
Slow down never seen anything so lovely
Now turn around
And bless me with your beauty, cutie

A butterfly tattoo
Right above your navel
Your belly button's pierced too just like I like it girl
Come take a walk with me
You'll be impressed by
The game that I kick to you
It's over and for reeaal

[Bridge:]
Like a flower fully bloomed in the summertime, you're ready
To be watered by this conversation, you're ready
I'm in awe cause you shine like the sun
Let me be the one to enjoy you
Let's kick it girl

[Hook x2]

Oh baby you know by now that I want you bad
I'm floating on thin air I can't come down
Cupid hit me already damn
Now I can't leave till seven digits are in my hand, my hand

wink smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by Memphis357(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
obo_man: So what happened after the recording?

a) sex and pls bobby (bobo) don't tell the world.. Keep it secret as I'm married with four kids. By the way, promise me the music will be a hit... A hit as in better dan tonto dikeh's song.. Bobby ask, ' who is tonto dike? '

b)just a kiss and some smootching.... Bobby...mmmmm..mmmmm, a kiss is only what u getting joor... Bobby ask,' what is joor? '... You know I'm married naow, replied OMOsexy

c)Just a hug and exchanges of pleasantries...

lol, which 1?
Option A
Re: Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! by ideylaff: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
if person go chop sometin nor be Bobby Valentino way don finish since she suppose dey hobnob with

Omotola ds ya wan sing by force go harm the small street credibility wey u get left oooo

Na by force 2 chop Yankee banana .. LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Girls Dancing Like They Are Having Sex On A Music Video.. Lord Have Merc / Lil Kesh – "Love Story" (audio) / Download Motivation Audio: The Power Of Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.