Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' (9692 Views)

Omotola In The Studio With Bobby Valentino! / Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2009
[b]Ruggedman granted an interview speaking his mind and he says its the last time he will address his 'beef' with fellow rapper mode9.

we decided to contact mode9 to see if he would let us hear his side of the story,since we are peacemakers sort of,we wanted to see a way forward.after gisting with Babatunde (oh thats mode9's name) for a while, heres what he told us:

''i have no reply for ruggedman because i am not a market woman.all he needs to know is in my track deathblow part2 which will be out soon,my body is shaking to let him know what i know.he should go back to the studio and reply me and i will release my information on him''

''The information is too much and i will not trade words with him on any magazine, tell him to go back to the studio and do it the way real rappers do it.''

''If person shit ,them no dey know, na person when match am dey know''.

on further probe,he revealed that the whole beef was started by ruggedman who is now pretending like he doesnt know how it started.[/b]

Source: http://www.modernghana.com/news2/3944/4/mode9-rapsruggedman-should-go-back-to-the-studio-a.html
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by rapjunkie(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2009
khanye:

.he should go back to the studio and reply me and i will release my information on him''

''The information is too much and i will not trade words with him on any magazine, tell him to go back to the studio and do it the way real rappers do it.''

Na by force? Rugged no wan reply. Instead he did a video for 'banging', which will probably be seen and heard by many more people than will ever hear deathblow parts 1- 20. Mode should release the info make we hear.

Mode should also try and get a hit record cos there aint one in his current album. This is why mode is broke. unfortunately, hip hop heads hardly ever buy music these days. They look for free downloads.

People might say that mode is the better rapper ( lyrically e.t.c)  but rugged connects more with the masses. if thats the case, then WHO IS REALLY the better rapper?
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by ofokasibe: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2009
khanye:

[b]
he should go back to the studio and reply me and i will release my information on him''

''The information is too much and i will not trade words with him on any magazine, tell him to go back to the studio and do it the way real rappers do it.

true talk.! word, even rick ross and 50cents are doing it the matured way.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by ofokasibe: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2009
@sauron khanye, tosin and ibime
see the link .oya give me the name of the beat playing in the background. watch with a flv player like vlc .thanks.
http://rapidshare.com/files/202818147/BET_Rap_City_Freestyle_-_Skillz_aka_mad_skills
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dammiecool(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2009
I pity this guy called mode 9,d guy is really hungry,oh sorry i mean angry,a beg make una donate money for him d guy is really broke he needs some cash 2 change his timberland boot n body spray 2 reduce his body odour.
what kind of information? we are talking about rap game d big mouth lyricist is talking about incriminating information,dat has nothin to do with d whole issue,can someone please tell mode o 2 go n sit down Rugged has already won d price.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2009
@dammiecool,i dont even see any sign of angry in this interview,its not like he went to the press to make the interview, they interviwed him as yu can see but if ruggedman is backing down from whats he really started then fine but i hope he handles it maturely and stop bragging about whats and whats he has, i know kids of half his age who own 2008 bentley in naija and they dont even make noise or brag about things they do have, fela was not know for how many cars he owns but for his integrity.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by BajaGold(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2009
Funny. . . Soulja Boy has more money than Jadakiss. . . Does that make him a better lyricist

Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
@bajagold, if its in nigeria well automatically he shud be cos yu are given praises by how much yu can brag about whats u have or even might not have
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by khanye(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ ofokasibe

The link is not working man, it's saying

Error
The file could not be found. Please check the download link.

BajaGold:

Funny. . . Soulja Boy has more money than Jadakiss. . . Does that make him a better lyricist

hmmm. . . . . . cool
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by eldee(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2009
@Bajagold
Are u on roasted green?
How will you say that one-hit wonder is richer than 'Kiss

Just because you want to make a point doesn't mean you should spew bollocks.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by BajaGold(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2009
dejiariyo:

@bajagold, if its in nigeria well automatically he shud be cos yu are given praises by how much yu can brag about whats u have or even might not have

You're wrong bro, we're talking hiphop music, the rules are the same around the world, why should it be different because 'its in nigeria'

eldee:

@Bajagold
Are u on roasted green?
How will you say that one-hit wonder is richer than 'Kiss

Just because you want to make a point doesn't mean you should spew bollocks.

hmm, so you think 'kiss is richer than soulja boy you need to update your rap history. . . all the money 'kiss should have made went to diddy cos diddy had his publishing. Soulja Boy owned his own publishing out the gate for his one hit track. . . and he co wrote it. . .

FACT!
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by eldee(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2009
@Bajagold
If that's the case, then the comparison is baseless
You can't apply it to the Rugged-Mode thingy since they both have full rights to all their albums.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by funkybaby(f): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ deathblow 2

Is that supposed to be a joke or what?

Guys that started performing long after mode 9 are facing their music careers squarely, working hard in the studio cooking up beats and uploading world class music videos on YouTube and smiling all the way to the bank while mode 9 is busy talking about releasing another diss track - deathblow part 2

Is mode9 okay at all?  undecided
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2009
funkybaby, if modneine is not laughing to the bank,can u tell me where he is laughing to?he was one of the artist thats headline most shows in the months.well anyway 2 videos are coming out very soon
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by BajaGold(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2009
eldee:

@Bajagold
If that's the case, then the comparison is baseless
You can't apply it to the Rugged-Mode thingy since they both have full rights to all their albums.

The point is. . . . the fact that you sell more records than the next emcee doesn't make you a better rapper than the next emcee,
Only means your more commercial.

All Rugged talks about is how many cars he has, as the reason he is better than mode. Nothing is based on lyricism,

Another example, eLDee and Freestyle blew up at the same time. . . each had full rights on either individual album. . . but eLDee is more successful as an artiste. . . so does that mean he is better as a lyricist than freestyle?

"do you listen to music or just skim thru it" ~~ JayZ
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by funkybaby(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2009
dejiariyo:

funkybaby, if modneine is not laughing to the bank,can u tell me where he is laughing to?he was one of the artist thats headline most shows in the months.well anyway 2 videos are coming out very soon

Eh?
What shows?? shocked shocked
2008 Glo's Rock and Rule grin
Have you noticed the crowd's cold response to mode9 at the very few concerts he has featured?
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by frijos(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2009
WHAT IT DO YA'LL SHOUTS OUT TO ALL 9JA HIP-HOP HEADS

MODE AND RUGGED DOING THEY THANG NO DOUBT SHOUTS TO THEM DUDES BRINGING DA DRAMA F'A REAL!!

CHECK OUT THIS SPANKING NEW SINGLE BY THE ONE AND ONLY UNDERGROUND FREESTYLE KILLER V.E.C.T.O.R

http://www.zshare.net/audio/56206300db66d7bb/

AND LIKE I ALWAYS SAY "CLICK CLACK DOWNLOAD N HOLA BACK"

ENJOY!

FJ FRIDAY JOSEPH
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by lalaboi(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2009
Frijos

That it delibrate offtopic and spamming. , . .
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by bgees(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2009
@mode 9,

rugged won't reply u . he won't help u sell records. he won't fall for ur bait.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by frijos(m): 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ lala but i commented on the topic na! ok i'm sorry sur it won't happen again pls
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2009
funkybaby, how many rappers in nigeria move crowd?its only in nigeria thats will dont even give a Bleep about lyrics but we bump head to anything thats got heavy beat, -, i need we need to put more attention into lyrics and not beat all the time.u can tell me thats modneine did not move crowd cos he is wack but whats u say is he is not moving crowd cos he is not making party tracks,if pple like nas,talib kweli,common,knaan and mosdef are nigerians, this guys will be termed as wack artist cos they will never move crowd as well

.why must everything u listen to makes u dance---rukus
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by frijos(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2009
That's real talk, dejo! nice 1
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by funkybaby(f): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
dejiariyo:

funkybaby, how many rappers in nigeria move crowd?its only in nigeria thats will dont even give a Bleep about lyrics but we bump head to anything thats got heavy beat, -, i need we need to put more attention into lyrics and not beat all the time.u can tell me thats modneine did not move crowd cos he is wack but whats u say is he is not moving crowd cos he is not making party tracks,if pple like nas,talib kweli,common,knaan and mosdef are nigerians, this guys will be termed as wack artist cos they will never move crowd as well

.why must everything u listen to makes u dance---rukus

Story!!!

I should pay attention to lyrics like 'your head like cocoyam' and the other nonsense in deathblow
Or shake my behind to the lyrics of ' Nigerian girls' which is a diss track to various naija girls from different tribes in naija?

He should work on his voice, appearance and stagecraft and also come out with lyrics peope can 'connect' with

But till he does that. . . .

He remains wack abeg!
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by frijos(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2009
hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dejiariyo: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2009
funkybaby, u have the option to listen to hiphop or listen to whats dbanj does, u cant rule out dissing in hipop all true hiphop artist make diss track e.g nas,tupac,biggie and all the greatest cats that hipop ever produce, pls tell me which artist in this world has never made a diss track, gimme one who call himself a hiphop artist,your beef with modenine is personal cos the way dbanj treats ladies on stage is nothing to be compared to that track modenine did, and i dont see anythign wrong in the lyrics of the song, maybe ur sense of humor needs to be examined
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by nigabum: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2009
I beg who posted this? if ruggedman should go back to the studio, then what
should the likes of 2shot,niga-raw,eedris & co do?  Go and retire then (answer).
For this time(t) and this moment(m), I now declare ruggedibaba as the king of rapper in 9ija,
any complaint should be forwarded to me. thank yu and good bye. shocked cool cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley cry cry
kiss kiss kiss kiss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  all these 4 yu!
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by ofokasibe: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2009
ok khanye am reuploading it now , link to be posted in a minute
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by ofokasibe: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2009
khanye check ur yahoo mail
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by ofokasibe: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2009
OYA O KHANYE SAURON IBIME TOSIN LALABOI AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT HIPHOP, DOWNLOAD THIS FREESTYLE AND TELL ME WHICH BEAT IS PLAYING ON THE BACKGROUND. THANKS YALL. PLAY WITH VLC PLAYER ,ITS AN FLV FILE http://rapidshare.com/files/202818147/BET_Rap_City_Freestyle_-_Skillz_aka_mad_skills
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by dammiecool(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2009
What makes a good rapper?lyrics,delivery,acceptance,fame, e.t.c,Ill like 2 know.
Mode dey boast about his lyrical ability nobody talk,Rugged is now boasting about his delivery,acceptance,lyrics,fame,cash made from hiphop,e.t.c haters are now runnig like chicken wey den cut off hin neck.
Abeg e lo ku danu.
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by HohDee(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2009
This dude really need to go back to his 1st profession.Waitin 4 ruggedman?4 me mode9 is nw takin dis too far like yall  hs fans on Nairaland& soundin all he wanna do is to use dis beef stuff to gain more attention(sorry dude,continue dreamin in ur mama face me,i face u room)cuz u will neva see any light to shine on u in tht dungeon u dcided to put urself. go to ruggedman site-alot of peeps is even tellin d guy not to reply dis mode0,whch i agree.He really need  help!!

If u av any P wit my post,reply politely(cuz i av no time to exchange word/beef)
                                       {~>MUCH LUV<~}
Re: ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' by MrCrackles(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2009
What is wrong with those two below par rappers anyway?

Acting all gangsta and souped up!

Tsssk Tsskkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download - Davido - Fia [new Music] / Watch Official Video: D’banj – Superstar / How To Promote Your Songs Worldwide For Free

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51