Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. (4594 Views)

Ene Lawani & Sylvia Nduka Hang Out Together (photos) / A Nairalander With Ini Edo And Victor Olaotan Of Tinsel / Picture Of Tinsel`s Maltida Obaseki With Her Fiance And New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by kemukemu(f): 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
It was a double dose of celebration on Friday, 25th January 2013 as Nollywood actor and actress, Florence Uwaleke and Iyke Okechukwu popularly known as Chuks and Ene of Tinsel got married and also got to celebrate Ene's birthday which fell on that day too.

The couple who are also married on the soap opera have been dating for a while and have now taken the big steps towards holy matrimony.

1 Like

Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by braine(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is great. Love can be found anywhere; even on stage. I'm happy for them. So they'll continue to act forever cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by madan(f): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
smileyseriously, is dix for real? Congrats!
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by phartiemar(f): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Wow! May d lord bless ur union...much luv
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by dominique(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
wow, didn't know they were together in real life. HML to them.
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by eunique(f): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Wow...HML
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
ends never shall wonder!shocked
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by safarigirl(f): 12:17am On Jan 29, 2013
Na wa o, as two of them short reach wetin dem wan born?

Well, congrats to them, I'm always up for on-screen hook-ups, oya, make Kwame marry Thelema...or Bimpe grin
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2013
Celebrity marriage...hmm,when did they say the divorce is coming up?
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by Jewelilly(f): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2013
This Ȋs indeed a Gø̲̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ news. Ȋ̝̊̅̄ wish Ene Aп̥̥​ƌ̲̣̣̣̥​ Chuks happyy married life. G̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ will continue τ̲̅ȍ bless them n bless their marriage.
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by Caracta(f): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2013
Are you kidding me? Married? Chuks and Ene?
Hehehehehehehehe
Happy married life...
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by HoneyPrincess(f): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Make una dey carry fake news, dat was d same clothes dey used 4 tinsel drama wen dey got married in d drama ooo.
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by Caracta(f): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Honey Princess: Make una dey carry fake news, dat was d same clothes dey used 4 tinsel drama wen dey got married in d drama ooo.
I thought as much o. Thank you jare. cheesy
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by izyrach(f): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
pls pls pls correct urself
careytommy: ends never shall wonder!shocked
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by sexybash(f): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
Jewelilly: This Ȋs indeed a Gø̲̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥d̶̲̥̅̊ news. Ȋ̝̊̅̄ wish Ene Aп̥̥​ƌ̲̣̣̣̥​ Chuks happyy married life. G̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ will continue τ̲̅ȍ bless them n bless their marriage.
do you think that kind girl go settle for that guy
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by sholay2011(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Is this for real?

If it is true sha, I wish them a blessed marriage that we won't hear songs of divorce after few years due to 'unreconciliable differences'.
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
sexybash:
do you think that kind girl go settle for that guy
Speak for yourself btw what's wrong with d guy? As long as he can take good care of the wife, he is somebodies dream hubby
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by bisi16(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
Ene & Chukzy, + Bimpe & Soji, my reason for watchn Tinsel...

But dem say na clip 4rm d Tinsel be dat..
Re: Ene And Chuks Of Tinsel Get Married. by temmycool: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Dem kuku fit each oda...na perfect match

(1) (Reply)

See Where I Saw Basketmouth And John Dumelo Today..(pictures) / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Hot Body In New Photos / Tanzania Lady Threatening Her Male Fans With Gigantic Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.