Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 AM

BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) (1118 Views)

Linda Ikeji Don Fall Our Hand Ooo . Fellow Bloggers / [Discussion]Fellow Bloggers Share The Problems You Facing With Voguepay / Fellow Bloggers Let Us Meet On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by esorison(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
I'm Prince Sorison Oriatare from Edo State.
I started blogging in the year 2010 and ever since i've been in the system but i do it at my spare times and its been fun. I did start blogging because i wanted to join in expanding the world of ICT.
I blog on technology news, softwares, free browsing, computer and mobile gadgets. To have a view visit
http://www.etechvilla..com
WHAT DO YOU BLOG ABOUT? HOW HAS BLOGGING HELPED YOU, OR IT'S BEEN FRUSTRATING?
WHAT ARE THE LITTLE TECHNIQUES THAT HAS HELPED YOU?
Air your views please.
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by geovanni24(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ii own a blog, but I'm not really familiar with blogging T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make money via adsense!...I'm in dire need of a coach on blogging, but ‎​₪☺ one seems available!...ii will be glad if ii can be asisted! Tanx I'm Geovanni
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by esorison(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2013
@geovanni am not a pro on blogging yet but i'll direct you to meet my mentors: jide ogunsanya and doncaprio @www.ogbongeblog.com and www.doncaprio.com respectively.
They are both pro bloggers i respect and they would help you if you ask for.
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by geovanni24(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
esorison: @geovanni am not a pro on blogging yet but i'll direct you to meet my mentors: jide ogunsanya and doncaprio @www.ogbongeblog.com and www.doncaprio.com respectively.
They are both pro bloggers i respect and they would help you if you ask for.
thanks bro!....are they resident in phc? Cos ii need physical lecturing!
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by Gospell(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
please can google display ads on ur blog if dosnt av a domain name cos ive chekd so many blogs and dia r no ads,dos it min dat d ownerz dnt wnt 2 monetize it?
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by barapistis(m): 4:25am On Jan 30, 2013
Gospell: please can google display ads on ur blog if dosnt av a domain name cos ive chekd so many blogs and dia r no ads,dos it min dat d ownerz dnt wnt 2 monetize it?

must it be google ads
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by esorison(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2013
geovanni24: thanks bro!....are they resident in phc? Cos ii need physical lecturing!
No they are not but closer
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by casticsblog(f): 1:22pm On May 12, 2013
l am new to blogging just started March.
need advice on how to move forward.

www.naijasinglesforum..com
any help?
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by Olarewajub: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
You check my blog out. Take your amazing self and visit www.eagleclopedia..com
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by mavtrevor(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
geovanni24: thanks bro!....are they resident in phc? Cos ii need physical lecturing!

What exactly do you want done for you? You can check out my links below and i live in PHC too....you can contact me via the contact us page on Netmediablog.
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by akintayo1(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2013
Blogging as I come to know it, is not maths where they teach you 2+2 = 4 and 5+5 must always be 10. Blogging to me is like sport, the more you practice at it the better you get use to the tricks and tips of becoming professional blogger.

Blogging is a process in which you need to develop step by step as you take your time, patient, persistence and hard work to research, discover and implement what you're learning into your blog each and every blessed day. As you move along and fall, you will discover what is working and what is not.

My sound advice to you "Newbie" Blogger is to put aside for now, looking for ways to making money from your blog. Rather look for materials that teach you what you need to learn and know at present. Identify your major problem for now, and look for materials that teaches how to solve it. There are many difficulties you will come across in blogging, step by step you will find solution to them. Don't be in a rush to become professional blogger.

And lastly, develop the habit of reading. Learn to read more than you talk, write and even the time you put in working on your blog. "You're what you read".

If you need good resource materials to get you started on the path to professional blogging, am at your service. Mind you am not charging you a kobo for this. Strictly "FREE OF CHARGE".

To your success.
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by Menaha(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
That's gud. Go to this blog to find more info
http://www.princemenaha.mywapblog.com
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by Godwin10(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2013
Going to the Internet Marketing Niche. This should be your financial world www.solidincometips..com. Get Money
Re: BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers) by equams: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2013
I USE TO BE A BLOGGER BUT QUIT FOR WEBDESIGNS ND DECODING...I am the founder/c.e.o www.equams.com...Its a social netwk that encourages bloggers nd help u start blogging,we help share pix nd chat

(1) (Reply)

[FREE] Interswitch Webpay Woocommerce Payment Gateway / Pizza Website Project / Let Me Help You Write On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.