Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

[FREE] Interswitch Webpay Woocommerce Payment Gateway - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [FREE] Interswitch Webpay Woocommerce Payment Gateway (1087 Views)

Connecting Your Form To Interswitch Webpay / How Do I Obtain Interswitch Webpay / How Is The Interswitch Webpay Doing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[FREE] Interswitch Webpay Woocommerce Payment Gateway by tubiz(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2014
I just developed a Woocommerce Payment Gateway for Interswitch Webpay.

Woocommerce is a free e-commerce plugin for WordPress which allows you to run a e-commerce store on WordPress.

The plugin is free to download and use. It is available on the WordPress.org plugin directory.

To get the plugin visit the plugin page on the WordPress.org plugin directory http://wordpress.org/plugins/interswitch-webpay-woocommerce-payment-gateway/

The plugin features and description can be gotten from the plugin page on the WordPress plugin directory.

If you are in need of any payment gateway for Woocommerce just let me know.
Re: [FREE] Interswitch Webpay Woocommerce Payment Gateway by IamGodzilla: 7:41am On Jul 21, 2014
Still doesn't mean you won't have to pay their massive amount to be a merchant.
Re: [FREE] Interswitch Webpay Woocommerce Payment Gateway by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2014
IamGodzilla: Still doesn't mean you won't have to pay their massive amount to be a merchant.

Which tauntamounts to nothingness

(1) (Reply)

Pizza Website Project / Let Me Help You Write On Your Blog / Professional Opinions About An SMF Nairaland Look Alike Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.