Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS (1505 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / Digipix Studio: Digital Photography Training Live In Lagos, Warri & Abraka! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
Don't Miss It! Lagos Business Training By Big Naira Communications
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Attend a one day intensive Training on How To Import Used and New Products right here in Nigeria from countries Like Usa, Uk, China, Japan e.t.c. with little capital. You'll learn How To discover online commerce shop, how to choose products to buy, How to pay right here in Nigeria, How to receive your product right here in Nigeria, How To venture fully into online importation business and make good money from it. this is a pure practical training.
Date: Feb 2 2013
Time: 10 am
Venue: AntLead Hall, 38 Toyin st. Opposite White House Hotel, Ikeja Lagos
Training Fees: N5,500
35 seats available, click this website to reserve your own seat and read more details www.workshop.importationguide.com or call 08133535684
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by arbitrage: 3:31am On Jan 29, 2013
Is it the same importation business that posters have given free on Nairaland threads or it's for non-Nairalanders?
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by lomzy1(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2013
arbitrage: Is it the same importation business that posters have given free on Nairaland threads or it's for non-Nairalanders?

I tire o! If one googles all those aspects/areas he raised, u'l even get some useful information free of charge.
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:48am On Jan 29, 2013
best of luck keep googling
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by lightheart(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Most times you get a package customised/modelled to your business environment when you pay.
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 7:20am On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=lightheart]Most times you get a package customised/modelled to your business environment when you pay. [/quote
Thats it
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2013
Have You Secured Your Seat?
Reasons and why Should Attend This Training.

You will be trained, How to import goods from usa, uk and china.

1. How To Start From Scratch, Even If You Have Not Made Payment Online Before

2. How To Search For Cheaper Products

3. How To Order Free Shipping Products That Will Arrive Nigeria on Time

4. I will show You Over 25 websites To Order Your Products Online

5. I will show You How To Know a Real Seller and Not Fake Ones

6. I will Teach You How To Register For Free on This Website

7. I will show you and Teach You How To open a USA address in 15 minutes

8. I will show you How To make payment with Nigeria ISSUED master and Visa Card

9, I will show You how To Carefully enter Your Shipping Bill for Success Delivery

10. I will show You where To Buy Used Products very Cheaper.

11. I will expose To You Products You can order less than $1

12. I will show you how to track your product online

13. I will teach you how to order for customized Items

14. I will show you how to market your products in Nigeria for quick sales Quick Profits

15. I will show you how To set up a Mini website for your product offer.

16. I will teach you how to advertise online free and paid

17. I will show you How To register a Business With as Low as N10,000

18. I will teach you Several Ways To Make Payment here In Nigeria

These and many more is what you will learn.
only 35 seats is available, Registration is on already.
Training Venue and Date
Date : February 2 2013
Time: 10 am-3pm
City : Lagos. Nigeria
Venue: AntLead Hall, No 38, Toyin St. Opposite White House Hotel, Ikeja Lagos

You must register and reserve Your seats Before Seminar Date. Click here to register http://www.seminar.importationguide.com/sp.htm
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2013
48 Hours Left, Its Going To Happen This Saturday Live In Lagos. Dont miss out. Come on time, 10 am on Saturday, venue Antlead Hall, no 38 TOYIN Street, Ikeja Lagos. registration fees at the venue #5,500. call 08133535684
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by IgweAni: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2013
Stories that touch!

Do they pay to register at www.aliexpress.com before?
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2013
This is Beyond aliexpress my brother, dont Just talk what You dont Know
Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
See Live event screen shot

Re: Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
Register for the Next Training In Lagos, You can reserve Your seat any moment from now visit www.workshop.importationguide.com date March 23, venue Antlead Hall, no 38 toyin street Ikeja Lagos

(1) (Reply)

WARNING!Read this if You Are using or about using TAAFOO.COM Bulk Sms Portal / How To Earn Income With Teespring T-shirt Campaigns / Urgent I Need 1000pcs Of Xmas caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.