Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (51851 Views)

Tricyle Business In Nigeria: The Nitty-gritty. / Is Your PLAN B Failing? Consider This Telecommunication Business / Do It Yourself Exportation Business Guide Free - Season The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
This Importation thread is designed to teach you and give you a step by step guide on basics of the Importation Business in a non-boring way.I will try to make this thread as fun as possible so that you can learn about Importation Business and have a good time doing it. To a greater length, you will have a solid understanding of the business and how easy it is to do.You don’t need to have millions of dollars to be an Importer. You don’t need to travel from your home country to US, UK or China to buy goods from them. I am therefore here to show you how you can import goods from UK, US and China, especially China.

A ‘HOLD BY THE HAND’ GUIDE ON HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL AND SELLING YOUR ITEMS EASILY ON GREAT E-COMMERCE WEBSITES TO 0VER 50 MILLION CUSTOMERS WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR ROOM THEREBY PORTRAYING YOU AS HAVING SHOP IN ALL THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION.

5 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Carmal90(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
abbeyforex:
This Importation thread is designed to teach you and give you a step by step guide on basics of the Importation Business in a non-boring way.I will try to make this thread as fun as possible so that you can learn about Importation Business and have a good time doing it. To a greater length, you will have a solid understanding of the business and how easy it is to do.You don’t need to have millions of dollars to be an Importer. You don’t need to travel from your home country to US, UK or China to buy goods from them. I am therefore here to show you how you can import goods from UK, US and China, especially China.

A ‘HOLD BY THE HAND’ GUIDE ON HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WITH LITTLE OR NO CAPITAL AND SELLING YOUR ITEMS EASILY ON GREAT E-COMMERCE WEBSITES TO 0VER 50 MILLION CUSTOMERS WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR ROOM THEREBY PORTRAYING YOU AS HAVING SHOP IN ALL THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION.
I dey follow you passively.... Carry on
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Requirements for a start up
To start importation business, we need certain basic requirements which are:

1. Internet Ready Computer or Phone
In as much as you won’t be travelling to USA, UK or CHINA to buy your products and items, then the first thing we need is access to the internet. Internet access via a personal computer or a public computer or your smart phone is pretty fine and sufficient for this business.

2. Payment Channel
One of the greatest challenge people have faced in the past is a genuine and safe payment processor/channel. With the level of advancement in technology, I can tell you that you can use your Nigerian Debit Card (ATM) on the websites. I will show you during the course of the training. If you have any ATM card issued from any of the Nigerian banks (either Master Card or Visa card), chances are that your card can be used for payment to these portals through a secure payment processor which is referred to as ESCROW.
However, the card I always use and recommend for you is the STANBICIBTC CARD because they have the cheapest exchange rate to foreign currency. With StanbicIbtc,you will be saving yourself up to #20 to #25 on each dollar as against using other bank's card.

3. A traceable Address
There is need for a traceable address so that your goods can be delivered easily to your doorsteps. A trusted friend’s or relative’s traceable address can as well be used. However, if you don’t have any of such, you will have to go to the nearest Post Office or private courier you used for shipment to pick up your goods when they call you.
With all this available, then you can be sure you are fit to start your Importation Business comfortably. Below is the list of few but not limited to products you can start ordering:
1. Phones (Blackberry, Smart and Android Phones, Nokia Lumia)
2. Phone accessories (case, porch, ear piece, charger, memory cards
3. Laptops and its accessories
4. Bags (For men and women)
5. Suits (For men and women)
6. Shoes and Sandals (For Men and Women)
7. Hair Clippers
8. Belts
9. Hand held sewing machine
10. Instant Breast lift etc.

Any question?

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.[b][/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Carmal90:

I dey follow you passively.... Carry on

Always at your service towards a PEACEFUL WEALTH
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Carmal90(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
abbeyforex:

Something is telling me you are my mentor abt importation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
@ OP, we still dey class ooo, awaiting the continuation of the lecture. I see a ready mentor in you, keep it rolling sir!
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by psalmade(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Your students are listening sir
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Xzevian(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
abbeyforex:

boss himself! Always making sense shaa
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by goddyAir: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
how do we get our imported guds online 4sale aprt frm olx kaymu?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Adedayo13(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
How much do I need to start this business? Please give full details about this business.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Adedayo13:
How much do I need to start this business? Please give full details about this business.

You capital depends on what you have in your purse,what matters most is selection of products to import because it is not about importing products you want to sell to people but importing products that people are willing to buy from you. Therefore you need to learn how to identify products that people are willing to buy(identifying products that sells fast).

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Product Portals
Below are the trusted websites where you can buy or order your products, without fear or hitches.A lot of research was done to make sure that we provide you with up to date information as at the time of this write-up. We are not affiliate or partner of any kind to the recommended website, we have tried and tested them and they conducted an open and legit business with us. However, do your own research before dealing with them.
They are:
www.aliexpress.com
www.dhgate.com
www.ipmart.com
www.ebay.com
www.dx.com
www.amazon.com
www.mobilekarma.com
www.alibaba.com

Here is a list of some other classifieds website in China:

1. www.chinapost.com

2. www.classifiedicon.com

3. www.dict.cn

4. www.echinacities.com

5. www.classifiedinchina.com

6. www.locanto.cn

7. www.adlandpro.com

8. www.enjoyshanghai.com

9. www.china.global-free-classified-ads.com

10.www.craiglist.co.cn

11.www.taobao.com

12.www.tmall.com

13.www.1688.com

14.www.dangdang.com

Import Hot-Selling, High-Profit Products and Buy original products directly from manufacturers at rock-bottom factory wholesale prices and Raise the Buying Power of your Capital to 400% by joining the exclusive "Buyers Forum!”

"Share the risk, enhance your chances of success in the importation business, pick winning and profitable products to import, do business with like minds, Harness the power of bulk purchase with your little capital investment"

Live training is the best means of learning. If you have an opportunity of attending a live training, go all out for it... especially if it's being hosted by a Reputable Tutor. My live training session is coming soon.

There is also a private merchant that offers most of the above mentioned product in new form at damn cheap prices. His websites are also listed below:
www.wholesalechinacommodity.com
www.commidities.net
www.mobileaccesories.net
Below is the contact of the manager:
Mr. Lee (Sales Manager)
Leewinstar@gmail.com (His Business mail)
#0086-13480611419 (Call him anytime, or message him on whatsapp)

But do your diligent findings,I have stopped dealing with him when I discovered my own technique of doing this importation business profitably.

PS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Carmal90(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2015
abbeyforex:

Product Portals
Below are the trusted websites where you can buy or order your products, without fear or hitches.A lot of research was done to make sure that we provide you with up to date information as at the time of this write-up. We are not affiliate or partner of any kind to the recommended website, we have tried and tested them and they conducted an open and legit business with us. However, do your own research before dealing with them.
They are:
www.aliexpress.com
www.dhgate.com
www.ipmart.com
www.ebay.com
www.dx.com
www.amazon.com
www.mobilekarma.com
www.alibaba.com

1. www.chinapost.com

3. www.dict.cn

4. www.echinacities.com

6. www.locanto.cn

7. www.adlandpro.com

8. www.enjoyshanghai.com

10.www.craiglist.co.cn

11.www.taobao.com

12.www.tmall.com

13.www.1688.com

14.www.dangdang.com

Import Hot-Selling, High-Profit Products and Buy original products directly from manufacturers at rock-bottom factory wholesale prices and Raise the Buying Power of your Capital to 400% by joining the exclusive "Buyers Forum!”

"Share the risk, enhance your chances of success in the importation business, pick winning and profitable products to import, do business with like minds, Harness the power of bulk purchase with your little capital investment"

Live training is the best means of learning. If you have an opportunity of attending a live training, go all out for it... especially if it's being hosted by a Reputable Tutor. My live training session is coming soon.

There is also a private merchant that offers most of the above mentioned product in new form at damn cheap prices. His websites are also listed below:
www.commidities.net
www.mobileaccesories.net
Mr. Lee (Sales Manager)

But do your diligent findings,I have stopped dealing with him when I discovered my own technique of doing this importation business profitably.

I have a question for u, want to buy frm aliexpress bt dont want to use their shipping method, want to use either of noniking or choice xp, pls how can i go abt it sir...tanks in anticipation hapi new week
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Joshkeyz(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2015
You can do this by chatting with the seller,give him the address of you shipping agent.they usually charge BTW 2$-10$ depending on the distance of your seller from your agent,communicate your agent tell them the kind of shipping you want.get a tracking number from your seller and wait for your agent to call you.

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2015
abbeyforex:

Please answer this questions:
*The power banks you have for sale,were they manufactured here in Nigeria?
*Did you not import them also?
*If you did,doesn't it mean you also risked your money to bring them in?

Meanwhile,no risk is involved here when it comes to our technique of doing importation business . No risk whatsoever. We deal with verified platform and this technique works with any websites wherein you want to purchase.

PS: We are not giving people fish here to eat,what we do is to teach them how to catch fish. We are taking them to the source so that they can get anything they want at rock-bottom prices up to 200% cheaper than the websites you know and directly from the manufacturer rather than dealing with middle-men like you. No harm is meant with my words but the truth must be told.

PSS: Is your Plan'B' in place yet? If not,we will teach you how to have one because our concern is all about PEACEFUL WEALTH.
Obviously I know where you are going with all these. Yes, you might have an idea of how this importation business works because you've read very well about it, but people like you have never imported a pin online before. You are just after what you will gain from your "live training". But don't worry, i have seen your types before, so i wish you luck ok!

I know it's my fault because i posted this on you thread and i apologise. Try and practicalise what you teach, ok. It is when you've successfully imported and sold all, then you can teach with first hand information. I've been in this game for long ever before registering on nairaland.

D

6 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Carmal90(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Royal155:
Obviously I know where you are going with all these. Yes, you might have an idea of how this importation business works because you've read very well about it, but people like you have never imported a pin online before. You are just after what you will gain from your "live training". But don't worry, i have seen your types before, so i wish you luck ok!

I know it's my fault because i posted this on you thread and i apologise. Try and practicalise what you teach, ok. It is when you've successfully imported and sold all, then you can teach with first hand information. I've been in this game for long ever before registering on nairaland.

D
Do u know this man? Av been following him and i have most of his store name on jumia,konga etc..this guy is real, he teaches what he practices.. Am only curious abt him doing anoda live training..
It may be good idea if the said training is absolutely free@abbeyforex

1 Like

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by valarinz: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
abbeyforex:

Product Portals
They are:
www.aliexpress.com
www.dhgate.com
www.ipmart.com
www.ebay.com
www.dx.com
www.amazon.com
www.mobilekarma.com
www.alibaba.com

1. www.chinapost.com

3. www.dict.cn

4. www.echinacities.com

6. www.locanto.cn

7. www.adlandpro.com

8. www.enjoyshanghai.com

10.www.craiglist.co.cn

11.www.taobao.com

12.www.tmall.com

13.www.1688.com

14.www.dangdang.com

www.commidities.net
www.mobileaccesories.net
Mr. Lee (Sales Manager)

Did u notice the numbers that ended the phone number you attached is "419", hmmm angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Carmal90:

I have a question for u, want to buy frm aliexpress bt dont want to use their shipping method, want to use either of noniking or choice xp, pls how can i go abt it sir...tanks in anticipation hapi new week

Tell the supplier that you have a logistic company in China and you will want him to ship to the agent. Simple,he will just request for the agent's contact and he will ship to your agent after they must have contacted each other. Ask your supplier to take the photograph of the goods after its been packed showing the total weight of the parcel in KG. After your shipping agent must have got the parcel,tell him also to get take the photograph and verify the KG before it is sent to Nigeria. This is necessary but not compulsory. Some agents (not all) in Nigeria will increase the weight(KG) of your parcel when it finally arrive in Nigeria if you don't have these details.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:39am On Aug 11, 2015
valarinz:

Did u notice the numbers that ended the phone number you attached is "419", hmmm angry

Yes I noticed it sir ,I still chat with him yesterday but as earlier said I am not his agent neither staff. Do your diligent findings . I have stopped dealing with him for long.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 4:45am On Aug 11, 2015
Royal155:

D

As earlier said , I didn't mean to to hurt you or your feelings but the truth must be told. Why will you ask newbies to buy from you as a Nigerian seller when they can be like you importing themselves. For better clarification about my profile,check my store on Kaymu/Abbeyforex,JUMIA/MAS BUSINESS ARCADE,Konga/MAS business arcade.. If you truly know the gimmick,why must you find it difficult to sell just 35pcs of power bank. You called just 35pcs LOTS OR WHOLESALE? I sold power banks about 18 months ago when the demand was very high ,we've moved to new products that sell like pure water. You came late into power bank selling now you want to push it to people. if you must sell power banks,brace up for Solar banks with higher MAH not the OLD school 5200 MAH,who will buy that from you,my 2 years old boy even know its outdated and he cannot even use it. PM me so I give u the list of products that sells fast at the moment and from which you tend to make nothing less than 400%.Read my words,I said 400%ROI because all I am committed to do is to put you through how to make PEACEFUL WEALTH

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Carmal90:

Do u know this man? Av been following him and i have most of his store name on jumia,konga etc..this guy is real, he teaches what he practices.. Am only curious abt him doing anoda live training..
It may be good idea if the said training is absolutely free@abbeyforex

@Carmal90
Forex is my main business but Importation is just a PLAN B,and there are some people that do come to my office for consultation but after all said ,they ask if they can do something else apart from Forex then my response has always been BECOME AN IMPORTER. Majority of this clients prefer practical training than referring them to a link to study about importation hence the seminar but I want to assure every of my followers that they will have a free ticket whenever am in their town for such LIVE TRAINING. Though I like money so much but its all about PEACEFUL WEALTH after all its the love of money that is the root of all evil not the likeness of money. #lol#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.

This is part of what makes the kind of training we give different from all others because we incorporate economic factors into our IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

3 Likes

Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by generaljosh(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2015
@Abbeyforex, kindly post d lists of fast moving goods here for we d newbies
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hello Sir. I'll be truly grateful if you permit me to pm you also, so you can tell me the list of trending items.
Thanks

abbeyforex:

As earlier said , I didn't mean to to hurt you or your feelings but the truth must be told. Why will you ask newbies to buy from you as a Nigerian seller when they can be like you importing themselves. For better clarification about my profile,check my store on Kaymu/Abbeyforex,JUMIA/MAS BUSINESS ARCADE,Konga/MAS business arcade.. If you truly know the gimmick,why must you find it difficult to sell just 35pcs of power bank. You called just 35pcs LOTS OR WHOLESALE? I sold power banks about 18 months ago when the demand was very high ,we've moved to new products that sell like pure water. You came late into power bank selling now you want to push it to people. if you must sell power banks,brace up for Solar banks with higher MAH not the OLD school 5200 MAH,who will buy that from you,my 2 years old boy even know its outdated and he cannot even use it. PM me so I give u the list of products that sells fast at the moment and from which you tend to make nothing less than 400%.Read my words,I said 400%ROI because all I am committed to do is to put you through how to make PEACEFUL WEALTH
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by ollybode(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstly, I want to appreciate the vital imfo u are sharing in here. As regard the list of items dat sell very fast,it will b appreciated if u can share them here for the newbies. And as for the training, when is it holding and hw much or is it free?
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by MnenaSadiku(f): 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
I am also interested in the live training @Op.
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by needinfo: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
abbeyforex:

Apart from OLX and Kaymu,you can still sell on konga,dealdey,jumia,acadamart and so many other websites like that. You just need to register as a merchant,read their policies and procedures and there you go. But the truth is as much as anything sells on Jumia,to become a merchant goes beyond just registering on their website.

have a question to ask. When selling on either jumia or konga, do you drop the item for their courier service to deliver it or you do delivery using your own courier, if yes, which courier service do you make use of to do delivery and how much do they charge because it seems most of the jumia, konga courier service delays in delivery according to most sellers
Re: Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. by abbeyforex(m): 5:13am On Aug 13, 2015
generaljosh:
@Abbeyforex, kindly post d lists of fast moving goods here for we d newbies

Will soon do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos / Dangote Refinery Takes Delivery Of Gigantic Distillation Component In Lekki.PICS / Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.