Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body (239678 Views)

40 Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Water For Skin, Hair And Health / 10 Amazing Facts About Human Body / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by a1solution: 5:12am On Apr 09, 2013
metti: One of your legs is bigger and longer than the other.
In female one brest is bigger than the other.
Its true
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by azpekuliar: 5:30am On Apr 09, 2013
I agree with No. 10. My mum has an exceptional sense of smell. Chai...That woman! Always quick to tell me to go get a bath... cheesy
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Gabriellee1(m): 5:54am On Apr 09, 2013
Les: you are so correct but his explanation isn't. I wonder wen picking fruits makes some1 to be better at colour detection
i cant say d reason precisely but it has to do with d fact that women can never be colour blind, because it's a sex-linked character found in d Y-chromosome. Men have only d Y-chromosome while women have X and Y chromosome thereby making many men colour blind.... Am colour blind, i can only identify colours wen they are sharply contrasting each other.. E.g i cannot differentiat btw any blue, green, purple, violet, indigo or red and pink or yellow and orange- it can be very frustrating... So watever reason, it gat to d with d fact that colour blindness is associated to men only....
. Please note: women dont have X and Y chromosomes. It is found only in males. X chromosome is found in females. But like u said,it is a Y linked gene not X. And dat doesnt mean that women have X and Y chromosomes.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by plendil: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2013
Gabriel-lee:
. Please note: women dont have X and Y chromosomes. It is found only in males. X chromosome is found in females. But like u said,it is a Y linked gene not X. And dat doesnt mean that women have X and Y chromosomes.

It is an X-linked gene, not Y.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by adoniza(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Interesting
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2013
10. Women are born better smellers than men and remain better smellers over life.

No wonder Igbo girls can smell someone's pocket without getting close to the person.

Omg
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by ami4u(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2013
fellis:
Women evolved to have a better sense of smell to sniff out genetic deficiencies in a potential mate, since they had lesser chances of passing on their genes, it was more crucial to them to make sure that whatever partner they mated with was as satisfactory as possible.
now i think i understand why them females jos have to let go of surnames and every other tin to take up a path wit them males
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by ami4u(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2013
fellis:
Women evolved to have a better sense of smell to sniff out genetic deficiencies in a potential mate, since they had lesser chances of passing on their genes, it was more crucial to them to make sure that whatever partner they mated with was as satisfactory as possible.
now i think i understand why them females jos have to let go of surnames and every other tin to take up a path wit them males
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by kannymoore(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2013
yuzedo: 41. The biggest badonkey in the world belongs to a Nigerian, Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo, measured at 18inches.

He is also kind, handsome, shy and romantic.. wink

Source: wikilicks.com

ROTFL...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Kai!..my damn ribs..! Wahllai! You've just made my morning!!!
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by kannymoore(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2013
delors: 41. For the ladies, one b00b is bigger than the other. Check am now.
42. The left hand is longer than the right hand (ask your tailor or fashion designer)
43. The left foot is bigger than the right (confirm from your shoe maker or cobbler, for real o)
44. For the guys, one ball is bigger than the other (check your trousers now to confirm)
45. The abdomen is the exact half of the body
46. Male voice is thicker than the female's (like DMX vs Nicki Minaj)
47. Men get hungry quicker than female but female have longer throat than male. (Na true o, I nor dey lie)
48. Male hair is thicker than female hair.
49. Male have more wet dreams than females.
50. I think female's fart (mess) is stronger than male's grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheehehhehehehehehehe!!!!!

Nairaland no go kill me for my mama o!!! grin
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Emmyk(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2013
booqee: make we hear word abeg!
kilo she e?
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by kannymoore(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2013
tantita: .....serzly u read some were..is dt al u cn cm up wit...we tlkin forum strong authority shld b use rather i read sombre tht.....

young man...

STOP SMOKING DRIED AFANG LEAVES!!! angry
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Orikinla(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2013
2. The higher your IQ, the more you dream.

No wonder Orikinla dreams big and 90% of the dreams come true. grin
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by yuzedo: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2013
kannymoore:

ROTFL...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Kai!..my damn ribs..! Wahllai! You've just made my morning!!!

Bro, dis ur "hahaha" plenty sotay e comot pass my computer screen come dey fall on top my work-station.. i don help u pick some, keep. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by kannymoore(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
yuzedo:

Bro, dis ur "hahaha" plenty sotay e comot pass my computer screen come dey fall on top my work-station.. i don help u pick some, keep. grin grin grin grin grin

^^ ngbo.. Na me bin "like" ya post o! grin

wish more dudes like you for dey Nairaland... You get betta humor o jare. And there's nothing better in life than putting a smile on a stranger's face.

Keep on rockin bro!

1 Like

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by yuzedo: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
kannymoore:

wish more dudes like you for dey Nairaland... You get betta humor o jare. And there's nothing better in life than putting a smile on a stranger's face.

Keep on rockin bro!
kiss
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by yuzedo: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
kannymoore:

Keep on rockin bro!
[size=18pt]PAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Huh?! undecided Nothing better? Be like say you never get unexpected punny free of charge. tongue Nothing better, GBAM! wink grin
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by kannymoore(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
yuzedo:
[size=18pt]PAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Huh?! undecided Nothing better? Be like say you never get unexpected punny free of charge. tongue Nothing better, GBAM! wink grin

like Ugo aka "de winch" own abi??...or the intensely smelly ones abi?

No wahalla.. Thanks. I'll pass! grin!
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by hiuser(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
fellis: The human body is an incredibly ..

13. A man has approximately 6.8 litres of blood in the body while women have approximately 5 litres.

14. The largest cell in the body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.

17. Men have erections every hour to hour and a half during sleep. This is because the combination of blood circulation and testerone production can cause erections during sleep and are a necessary part of REM sleep.

Woke up in my sisters room and then when i saw trousers..i ...it wasn't tidy!
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by benjosh(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
NO DOUBT ABT D NUMB 38,i wish 2 knw more of diz,interestin tinx
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
dl_jbd:
sharingan

cheesy
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
shevon:

Was it the color thingy that helped Eve with the fruit in Eden? undecided

Maybe.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
deletrue: Am having very special issues for discussions but do not have idea on how to open thread in NL Please, could you help on how to publish thread in NA. Thanks

Go to any section where you want to start a thread.

Look for the part where 'create new topic' is written, click it and start your topic. It's just like making a new post except that there is a space for you to write your topic/thread title before you make your post.

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
fonssy: So since I do not dream much, my IQ is low abi? Don't buy that fact
Originalsly: Some I don't agree...eyes remain the same size . Eyes receive oxygen via the air....what happens at nights when we sleep?...and to those who have longgg sleeps? And the higher your IQ the more you will dream...well I guess my IQ is 1 because I hardly ever dream.

Everyone dreams. You just constantly forget what you dreamt of when you wake up.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by tribalism(m): 6:52am On Apr 10, 2013
3. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. I have facial hair and observed it too.
8. Women's hearts beat faster than men's. Because they fear easily too.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nuelaville: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2013
Womenz loose more blood as a result of d menstruation thingy..[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nuelaville: 8:07am On Apr 10, 2013
Women loose blood cos of d menstruation stf
Coldfeet: Number 26 so true!! And number 13 why do men have more blood than women? Despite all the things woman do with blood? Na wa o!
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nuelaville: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2013
U 4gt d menstruatn stf?
groovie:
Which things una dey do with blood?
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nuelaville: 8:12am On Apr 10, 2013
Cos almost no 1 hv tot of it..U can b d 1st
begwong: Who has filled two swimming pools with his/her saliva before
Can these be found in the Guinness book of world records
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2013
tribalism: 3. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. I have facial hair and observed it too.
8. Women's hearts beat faster than men's. Because they fear easily too.

lol funny reason. So women are always scared that's why their hearts beat faster? grin
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by ezeama1010(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
dat erection tin just dey high me...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.