Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

You Just Need A Heart To Donate Blood.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Just Need A Heart To Donate Blood.... (509 Views)

Yola Blast: Hospital Urges Public To Donate Blood / Would You Donate Blood? / Nigerians Can't Donate Blood In The US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Just Need A Heart To Donate Blood.... by sriramanov: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Blood… Until very recently, I was not been educated about the essentialities of blood. I had a notion that blood which is donated is used only in cases of unusual blood loss. But that is not actually true, as blood is required critically in lot many other known and unknown circumstances like...
Please read more in
http://infohorn..in/2013/01/my-first-experience-with-blood-donation.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Someone Who Has Body Odour? / If Your Friend Has Mouth Odour Would You Tell Him/her? / Transdermal Medicine...a New Revolution In The Health Sector?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.