Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Image Of Drogba And Messi In Nigeria Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Image Of Drogba And Messi In Nigeria Jersey (2956 Views)

Help!!! Where Can I Get The Classic Nigeria Jersey Of USA 1994 Worldcup / Drogba And Toure, Who Should Be African Footballer Of The Year? (Poll) / Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Image Of Drogba And Messi In Nigeria Jersey by emmalezy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Just imagine our super eagles squard with this two exceptional talents.
What do you guys think. With Mikel obi in the middle of the pack.

Re: Image Of Drogba And Messi In Nigeria Jersey by Oahray: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mtscheeew! See the tall guy wey dem put messi head on top *rolling eyes away*
Re: Image Of Drogba And Messi In Nigeria Jersey by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2013
cry

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug / King Sparo Predict: 24/7 Soccer Betting Tips / My Top 10 Reasons Why I Feel Cameroon Will Defeat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.