Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria (3748 Views)

How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help / I Want To Know Requirments On How To Get A Visa To Panama / Etihad Begins Flight To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria by usherroyal(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders. I will like to know the requirement on how to obtain visa to Panama and how to locate Panama Embassy in Nigeria. morealso,I will like to know the direct flight from Nigeria to Panama. Any reasonable contributions are welcome.
Re: Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria by Brightpure: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
I guess panama doesn't have a direct embassy in Nigeria but their consulate may be affiliated to US embassy or mexico. that's the little I can say. I am interested in panama too. I want to know
how to apply for their resident visa and if I can easily get a job over there. any useful info is very much welcomed
Re: Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria by beeodun: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Brightpure:
I guess panama doesn't have a direct embassy in Nigeria but their consulate may be affiliated to US embassy or mexico. that's the little I can say. I am interested in panama too. I want to know
how to apply for their resident visa and if I can easily get a job over there. any useful info is very much welcomed

I really need this info too. Any luck?
Re: Is Anyone Know How To Get Visa And Flight To Panama From Nigeria by xest(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2018
Go to Google

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Abroad Feel Too Big (important)when They Come Here! / Which Place Is Better Liberia Or Ghana For A Nigerian? / Picture Of Medview Airline, Aero, Azman, Dana, Discovery Aircraft @ MM2 Tarmac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.