Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs (35931 Views)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Is Accepting Cvs / Ministry Of Interior Is Accepting CVs Online (graduates And Experienced) / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by etunoman76(m): 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
kcjoy: @etunoman76 i want to help someone to submit, but i dont ke if its possible dat dey will accept multiple cvs

That's what I don't know either, but will try.

1 Like

Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by etunoman76(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
My email add is: send me ur CVs and I'll see what i can do.

gsmmayakis@yahoo.com
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Xymma(f): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
I'm pleading.....sm1 pls help me submit plssSsss

1 Like

Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by ijeaify: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2013
@ etunoman76 Pls bros can u send me a mail on this e mail.ijeoma_aify@yahoo.com thank you
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Lanre6: 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
Please this is my e-mail:Bankole4real2006@yahoo.com please help me to submit my own as well.
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by eduno: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
pls are you sure its jst tuesday and thursday dy accept it?
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by bliss909: 7:02am On Feb 04, 2013
@edun .o nice question cos I tot of it I truly wanted to be dere 2day bt I had to wait till tuesday
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by etunoman76(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2013
Lanre6: Please this is my e-mail:Bankole4real2006@yahoo.com please help me to submit my own as well.

All u need to do is forward ur CV to my box, I'll print it out for onward submission
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by etunoman76(m): 7:43am On Feb 04, 2013
ijeaify: @ etunoman76 Pls bros can u send me a mail on this e mail.ijeoma_aify@yahoo.com thank you

Ijeaify, forward ur CV to me. Thank u
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2013
Pls I need directions to the place!! Asap
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by bigyomite(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2013
Is there anybody who can help me to submit-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Waleyem(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2013
pls is dis real.
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by kcjoy: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
@waleyem is dat a question
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by karlxavier(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2013
please, can somebody P̶̲̥̅̊LS̤̥̈̊ help me submit M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ CV at the ndic office in abuja? I'm begging
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2013
I submitted my CV on thursday. The visiting days are Tuesdays and Thursdays. The office is opposite ICPC. I submitted my CV on thursday. The visiting days are Tuesdays and Thursdays. The office is opposite ICPC. I submitted my CV on thursday. The visiting days are Tuesdays and Thursdays. The office is opposite ICPC.
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Gboliwe: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
Please help me submit mine. Just tell me what to do.
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2013
Sorry, i don't think i can help you because their office is kinda very far from my house
Gboliwe: Please help me submit mine. Just tell me what to do.
Sorry, i don't think i can help you because their office is kinda very far from my house
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Gboliwe: 7:31am On Feb 10, 2013
Ok. No problem
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by bliss909: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2013
For dos who do not base in abj dere's hope
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by bliss909: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
For dos who do nt base in abj der is hop wz der last wk thursday happnd to hav an uncle who wk in deir HR he said NDIC recriutment dis year wil b don tru FCTI a recruiting agency nd wil advertised in newspaper, internet etc. for now dey re not recruitn bt jst acceptin CV to fulfill righteousness. I'm not discouraging dos dat have submitted cos I also submit bt its an info frm a reliable source
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Nextworldnx(m): 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2013
etunoman76:

Please, Can i have ur email and Phone Number? I will be grateful if you can help me submit my CV. Thanks
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by lexyking(m): 1:13am On Feb 11, 2013
Guys please can ND also submit?
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 11, 2013
Is the submission still on...when are they likely to stop collecting??
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by emandman: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2013
etunoman76:

brother,na beg i beg o...my email is temitopeemmanuel90@gmail.com...pls contact me and hlp me submit abeg
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2013
I just chatted some one there. U can read our chat to see wat he said.
Me
Hi
I just saw in a forum that u guys are accepting cvs:
Him
Hello
Him:
Sort of but its not official
Him:
If it does not come with a coverin' letter from a senator you're just wastin' your time
Him
The CV will be shredded
Me
Ok
Him:
So if you can get the letter fine
Him:
If not just forget it
Him:
The list if those they are goin' to employ is ready
So if you don't have a powerful person
No way
There are only hundred slots
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Gboliwe: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2013
Very possible based on your post that some senators may field in a candidate and be denied. We have more than 100 senators
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by obateru007: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2013
can someone that did Part time apply for Government work? i did part time in LASU in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management ..finish in 2012...am in Abuja and seriously searching for job
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by AyoPMP: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
While job searching it is important that you continue to look for opportunities to improve yourself. In fact, the longer you are searching for, the more important it is that you continue to train yourself. Think about it if you couldn’t get a job 6 months ago, so much has changed in the corporate world and will keep changing so the longer you are without a job, the more outdated your skills become.

While many people agree with this fact, a major problem many face is affordability. When there is no job, there is no income, so it may seem natural to put training aside and say, I will attend trainings when I get a job. But the truth is this is no chicken and egg situation, the more you know, the better your chances of getting that elusive job. Also it is actually harder to train when you are working as time that scarce resource becomes even more so.

At Pro Training Centre, we provide project management training and we take great pride in the quality of our training programs. However, this has quality has meant that we have not been the cheapest of providers. We have finally found a way around this.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our online PMP training. By providing the exact same training online, we are now able to provide one of the best PMP training programs available at the cheapest possible price. Our online program starts from N5,000. Yes, depending on your daily schedule and level of commitment you can get complete your training for as little as N5,000. We recommend you complete the program twice or thrice before sitting for the PMP exam. We expect most people will need four to eight months to do this depending on if you devote an hour a day or 30 minutes a day. So this will cost you N20,000 or N40,000 respectively. What’s more, you can pay monthly or you can pat at once, depending on your cash flows. Remember this means you can study at your own pace and your own convenience.

This gives you access to over 1,000 slides detailing everything we discuss in our live classes – nothing is left out. It also includes over 200 practice questions and we will add more each week. The assessments are multiple-choice and will be timed as well, to help in your preparation for the exam.
The scores on your assessments will be recorded and you can print this out if you wish but we will also keep records. Likewise, we will keep track of the time you spend on the program, this can be provided to the project Management Institute, USA if your application is audited. Any questions you have once you start will be directed to us via email and we will respond within 24 – 48 hours.
You can access this training using your laptops, most android tablets and phone(Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy note, etc) and the Ipods, Iphones and Ipads as well.

To start, you just need to register http://protrainingcentre.com/online-project-management-training/#REG and then make a payment at the bank using the same name you registered with. Our bank details are:

Zenith Bank
Pro Training Centre Ltd
Account Number: 1013028470

You will receive an email from us within three hours of our receiving a bank alert notifying us of your payment. It will contain log-in instructions as well as your log-in details. Then you are good to go. If you do not receive the welcome email within 12 hours please check your junk mail or spam folder. If it is not there, please call us on 07080549847 or email us at [email]info@protrainingcentre.com[/email]. You can also find out more at our website, http://protrainingcentre.com/online-project-management-training/.
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by tical(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2013
@OP tnx for the Info.. Kip it comin..Abuja peeps are comin alive on this thread unlike before. Bless
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2013
Gboliwe: Ok. No problem
Gboliwe: Ok. No problem

Sorry, i wasn't mobile initially but i was able to get it fixed. I can help you submit your CV today(thats if i can recieve your CV before 3pm) but problem now is that i don't know how you are going to send it cos i don't want to post my e-mail ID here
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Gboliwe: 4:38am On Feb 12, 2013
That is so kind of you. Thank you.
I am already pursuing another alternative offline.
Re: NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 12, 2013
Gboliwe: That is so kind of you. Thank you.
I am already pursuing another alternative offline.
Alright, you're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Technical Aid Corps 2012/2014 Recruitment Interview / These 10 Things On Your CV Could Be The Reason You’re Not Getting Hired / N-Power Announces Enrolment Process For Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.